[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck are they always eating?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: the-sopranos-2_7524.jpg (144 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
the-sopranos-2_7524.jpg
144 KB, 1024x768
Why the fuck are they always eating?
>>
Does it hit too close to home?
>>
Food is a big part of the Italian American identity.
>>
File: pizza GABAGULL.jpg (38 KB, 550x413) Image search: [Google]
pizza GABAGULL.jpg
38 KB, 550x413
>>
>>71977327
I find it funny when Paulie got mad at how non Italian Americans made espresso and cappuccino into a business claiming how it disgraced their culture.

Yet when they go to Italy he's disgusted by actual Italian food and asked for mac and cheese.
>>
>>71977067
GABAGOOL?! OVAH HERE!
>>
File: doooooorr.webm (393 KB, 980x500) Image search: [Google]
doooooorr.webm
393 KB, 980x500
why did he do this?
>>
>>71977601

Not Mac n Cheese he asks for some simple pasta and marinara, which in Italy isn't as big a deal as you think it it. They tend to have a small serving of pasta with very little sauce. Here we freaking drown it and add a ton of cheese.

But that speech about the Buffalo mozzarella and "this expresso shit" is by far my favorite in the series...and that's coming from an Italian from NJ.
>>
>>71977601
fuck i forgot about the mac and cheese
>>
>>71977870
Yeah i really liked the Italy episode in season 2 as it shows how different both cultures are. The Americans pride themselves of their heritage but can't speak the language, food isn't the same, traditions aren't similar.

I'm of Mexican descent but take no pride in in being proud of it as I didn't grow up in Mexico like plenty of kids from my school who would don the flag and speak a bit of Spanish.
>>
>>71977686
he didn't want to open the door get on the floor everybody walk the dinosaur
>>
File: whatdidhemeanbythis.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
whatdidhemeanbythis.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>71978103
and why did this guy do this?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.