[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>getting upset about people actually doing their job to clean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43
File: lCmRbpw.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
lCmRbpw.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>getting upset about people actually doing their job to clean up a theater after a screening

What, are the employees just supposed to stand there while the patrons do their jobs for them?

Why are millennials so pathetic that they think they shouldn't have to clean this mess up even if they are employed as staff and receive a paycheck to do so?

Remember, cleaning up is the staff's job, not yours. You aren't getting a paycheck to keep the place clean. They are. Let them clean up the theater after you.
>>
You really are a piece of shit.
>>
>>71974957
this.

i have a great job with high prestige because i work damn hard and make good money. at the theaters i feel obligated to make a mess, for three reasons

one it makes me laugh and gives me happiness.

secondly it gives the employee work to do they wont get anywhere lazing around all day.

and third before all else it feels necessary to create a mess for someone of that low stature,
they've accomplished nothing in life and deserved to be treated like the fucking peasants that they are.
>>
Do you guys put your boogers on the back of the seat in front of you? Sometimes there is a qt with long hair draping over the back so I glue her hair to the back of her seat. This one time, she turned around after getting up with a disgusted look on her face at the end of the film. I just said that these fuckers can't bother to clean the damn theater after charging $10 for popcorn and $5 for a bottle of water (I'm not a soda drinker). She stormed out out, brought back the manager, and he fired two of the ushers working that section of the theater.
>>
The idea is that you're making their job easier, not doing it for them. Who the fuck drops that much popcorn anyway, jesus
>>
OP is always a faggot, this time he's so profoundly unhappy that he's done this for two threads to feel better.

OP deserves our pity, not our contempt.
>>
>>71974957
>using the millennial buzzword

Dude, it's common courtesy not to be a fucking animal. Yeah, it's the custodian's job to clean up the place but it's your duty as a normal human bean to not be a fucking pig.
>>
>>71974957
I wet myself once in a cinema
I left my pissed soaked jeans on the chair
I snucked out the bathroom window
>>
You guys are amateurs. One time long ago my friends and I bought some mice and snuck them into the theater. They were the brown/gray kind.

Once the movie was over, we just let em loose!
>>
>>71974982
>>71974991
Pasta bait from the last thread.

Someone here is in a lot of pain.
>>
Who else urinates on the seats to mark their territory?
>>
>>71974957
I'm sorry you're hurting OP.

But hurting others won't help.
>>
>getting drunk with wife
>go to the local theater
>she's on her period
>dare her to throw her maxi pad on the floor
>the actual madwoman goes to the bathroom takes it out and throws it a few seats next to us
>its fool of blood and fucking REEKS
>call the manager and complain acting mad as fuck
>he gives us a refund and 2 free tickets of our choice

She felt really embarrassed the next day after she sobered up but this is still hilarious to me
>>
File: 1213009331267.jpg (383 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1213009331267.jpg
383 KB, 1200x900
fuck those "moral" cunts, overcharge ME? for food and a ticket i'll make as much of a mess i want.

everytime i go to the theater by the end of the movie i intentionally try to make as much a mess as possible, i empty all my food onto the ground just pour my drink all over the floor and chuck my popcorn all over it. I kick over all the food containers and buckets to make sure the shit is spilled. After exiting the movie I go into the bathroom and piss all over the toilet paper, seats and floor.

have a good laugh as im walking out and see the poor wagecuck sigh when he sees the mess he has to clean up
>>
lmao why wouldn't you make a mess if they overcharge you $30 for some crappy food and drink
if you don't like cleaning other people's shit find another job
>>
>>71974982
Nope, you are an unemployed KHV NEET, posting bait pasta.
>>
>>71974982
are you patrick bateman?
>>
>>71974991
Based. Holmes shot the wrong people that day, he should lit up the concession.
>>
>dont make a mess/clean your own mess
>cleaners have no purpose
>they lose their jobs

you're fucking welcome you pieces of shit
>>
I don't see the problem, its not like the guy doing this job would be doing anything else if he wasnt cleaning. only reason youd get mad at this is because now you cant stand around they to score with the other faggot teenkids working there.
>>
File: 4.jpg (124 KB, 328x351) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
124 KB, 328x351
>>71975080
>>
>>71975015
Why didn't you go to the theater gym and get a free change of clothes and a bath
>>
>gather hundreds of cockroaches in a box
>take it to the theater
>when movie is over just open the box and toss it into the middle of the seating
>toss your soda and popcorn into the floor so the cockroaches have something to eat
>walk out with a smile

And that's how you make sure millennials do their job.
>>
>>71975028
>>71975067
>peasant is this mad
get a decent job, do something with your life anything deserving of my respect

because currently the only thing you're deserving of is the shit on my boot
>>
>>71975061
Blame the people who sneak in food and drinks and the movie companies hogging all the profit from ticket sales. Concession items are a large. arguably largest, part of how theaters make money and are able to stay in business. Movie companies get most the cash from ticket sales for the first month of a films release. The prices are going up because it is harder and harder to make money owning a cinema.
>>
You're fucking retards, the reality is that staff don't have enough time to comprehensively clean up after between screenings.

You're shiting up the place by acting like an entitled retard.
>>
>>71975064
Dude do you know how expensive crab legs are? $30 is not that expensive
>>
>>71975136
My fucking fag theater only has imitation crab. It is a fucking disgrace! I make sure to to smear the leftovers under the seats before I leave.
>>
>>71975110
Anyone got more /mischief/ things like this to do?

I was thinking about cracking multiple stinkbombs on my way out or something
>>
>be 15
>go to the movies with friends
>there are 10 people at best
>we've watched jackass like 3 days ago and used to do all these stupid shit
>3 of us take shits in various places in the room
>sit down and wait
>people start wondering at first and then loudly discussing the smell
>one guy brings the manager
>he clears the room
>see 2 poor guys going in with mops and shit, having the most sad looks on their faces
Im not proud of it desu but at the time it was really funny.
>>
If you had any kind of dignity or self respect you'd be accomplishing your dreams and doing what you want to in life by now. The only reason you need to hold a min. wage millennial teenager job is simply because you are a loser who lacks the motivation to chase what he truly wants in life. Yes, we get it, the world is a big mean place and you've been swindled and duped into believing in the education system as an infallible cradle that will hold your hand until your life "starts". If you are in this position you have nobody to blame but yourself.
>>
File: CH22_Beware_Slob.jpg (114 KB, 625x425) Image search: [Google]
CH22_Beware_Slob.jpg
114 KB, 625x425
this movie would be perfect for u OP
>>
I know that the guy who had to use the steam cleaner got paid $2 more an hour. So, I always dump my soda on my seat after the movie is over so that he doesn't get fired. One time, though, I was watching some shitty movie, 12 Monkeys, absolutely terrible. Anyway, so in the middle of the movie, I went out dumped my soda on the garbage can (no recyclables then), walked over to the concession area, and filled it with "butter" from the pump. I went back to my seat, and when the movie was over, I poured it over the top of seats of the entire row in front of me in protest. It got absorbed into the cloth and foam where people place their heads and it dripped all down the plastic back of the seats.
>>
t. gypsy
>>
>>71975179
this.

have a job like that and you deserve no respect you deserve to be treated like the disgusting fucking cockroach that you are
>>
>>71975166
this guy did mice.>>71975026

Stink bombs run the risk of staining you and it is immediately a red flag, they will know someone did it. They wont be able to prove who, but it is risky.

I would say buying fish and duct taping it under the seat would be a good one.
>>
>>71974991
I do something similar.
When I see someone with long hair sitting in front of me I stick some gum at the top of their seats.
There has been at least 3 separate occasions where the gum stuck in people's hair and they made a whole fuss about it but I always blamed the theater for not cleaning up kek
>>
I once had diarrhea while watching a movie and shit all over the floor and seats. I couldn't stop and the ushers came in and saw me so I had to run away.
>>
File: 1456190160121.gif (2 MB, 406x437) Image search: [Google]
1456190160121.gif
2 MB, 406x437
>>71975110
LOL
>>
>>71975205
How did they not notice a man using the butter pump for over a min? That must have been half of their butter gone lol

Also i love the idea that somehow this was the right thing to do in "protest" lol
>>
>>71974957
Ever worked at a cinema?
It sucks.
>>
>sneak pissbottle in
>sit in the top row and start pouring that shit
>move to less incriminating seat
>get more entertained than the actual movie
>>
>>71975265
>he lives in a country that doesn't have unlimited popcorn butter
yuropoors really have it rough
>>
I remember as a kid sitting in the back throwing candy at people. Fucking hilarious right until we were thrown out.
>>
cinema food is too expensive to waste throwing on the floor.

small tins of tuna with a ring top are cheap and easy to conceal then dump on the cinema floor.
>>
>>71975265
It was pretty busy that time plus there was a fat guy (would be considered average today) using one of the pumps at the same time. This was before 9/11 so it's not like someone was going to come over and stop me when they were busy with the lines.
>>
>>71974957
>People think they can act like pigs because janitors exist

fucking human garbage
>>
File: thisiswhyweneedtokillthefaggots.gif (497 KB, 350x219) Image search: [Google]
thisiswhyweneedtokillthefaggots.gif
497 KB, 350x219
>>71975256
>>
>>71975304
>americans have heart starters at every row in the cinema and every 5 metres from the popcorn stand
good for them taking care of themselves
>>
>>71975348
its their job?
>>
i usually take a shit on floor directly next to the toilet

always gives me a good laugh imagining some poor fuck having to clean it up when the toilet was right there
>>
I remember one time me and a younger cousin and his mother went to watch Star Wars Episode 2.. He was a lot younger than me but she spoiled both of us with shitloads of sweets and popcorn and a fuckhuge cup of coke each

Lil cousin put his coke on the floor because the cupholder was full of his sweets and shit, I kicked it over on purpose and it was like a tsunami of coke rushing down the rows in front. Took me around 20 minutes to stop laughing.
>>
When I'm at McDonalds I always buy an extra packet of ketchup and smear it on the seats and under the table

If they want a minimal wage increase, they should work for it
>>
File: 14605718664.jpg (55 KB, 416x416) Image search: [Google]
14605718664.jpg
55 KB, 416x416
>>71975348
>its a jani/mod gets triggered episode
these are the best
>>
>>71975348
i dont give a fuck

those cunts overcharge me i'll make all the mess i want. and i always make sure to spill drinks and kick popcorn buckets everywhere
>>
>>71975359
didn't your parents teach you to use the trash can you fucking waste of skin
>>
>4th of July rolls around
>get a huge pack of those firecrackers that are strung together and pop in rapid fire succession with a long wick at the end
>bring the firecracker roll to the theater under your jacket
>get one of those big nacho boxes or those really big popcorn buckets and put the firecrackers in those nicely laid out
>as people are beginning to get up as the credits start to roll, walk along with the first wave of people and casually light the firework while leaving it near a wall
>stand around the wall and wait for while people walk by
>watch gleefully as people think its another theater shooting and get heart attacks, dive to the floor, and generally lose their shit
>blend into the crowd as they realize it was just a firework
>watch the staff run in and have to help people clean up their vomit, urine, and fecal matter because they were so scared they were going to die in a mass shooting
>on the way out, kick some more popcorn buckets and sodas so there's even more to clean
>laugh about it on the drive home
>>
File: 12312312321323.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
12312312321323.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
>go see a movie
>it's absolute garbage
>shits in my popcorn bucket
>throw it at the front seat
>they are covered in shit
>i laugh my ass off as they are crying
>blame other people for doing it, front seat believes me
>they get thrown out and everyone else gets free tickets and a refund
>the seat I was sitting on is full of shit and piss
>>
File: laughinggirls.jpg (11 KB, 238x212) Image search: [Google]
laughinggirls.jpg
11 KB, 238x212
>>71975354
>skeletons think a little butter is going to kill them
>>
>>71975379
yeah, at my house, where no one is paid to clean shit

when youre at a business and people's jobs are on the line, you gotta make their jobs seems valuable
>>
one time i was at the theater and did the usual and "accidentally" kicked over my drink as i stood up to leave. then one of the employees cleaners caught what i did and started talking shit.

i said it was an accident and he got mad. so i asked to talk to his manager made a complaint then when i came back next week turned out he was fired lmao
>>
File: 1455646444285.png (60 KB, 592x492) Image search: [Google]
1455646444285.png
60 KB, 592x492
>>71975381
>on the way out, kick some more popcorn buckets and sodas so there's even more to clean
>>
File: flag_burning.jpg (31 KB, 450x337) Image search: [Google]
flag_burning.jpg
31 KB, 450x337
The American society in action.

Everyone for themselves, screw over every other man as hard as you can.

Isn't it wonderful?
>>
>>71975348
You're acting like this is a school, home, or office. It's a movie theater tradition to leave your popcorn and soda on the floor after the movie ends. Ushers are hired solely for the purpose of cleaning the floor and seats after each showing. That's how it works in the US. It's part of why the concessions are so expensive in the first place. At the dinner and a movie theaters, you don't clean your table area, or bring dishes back either. It's part of the service.
>>
>>71975055
kysrn
>>
>>71975428
>typical non-american hates freedom
color me surprised
>>
>>71975416
wow you guys are horrible cunts

why would you do this to someone who's never even wronged you? seriously fuck this board im done
>>
File: 1455652681420.jpg (96 KB, 800x437) Image search: [Google]
1455652681420.jpg
96 KB, 800x437
>shit on floor
>laugh as people slip in it
>>
>Be CD sissy fag.
>Go to theater, I am an exhibitionist
>place dildo on sear and lower ass onto it.
>dildo ass while watching marvel movies

been doing this for years
>>
>>71975443
lol, its the wagecuck's fault for getting mad he had to do the job he was LITERALLY hired to do
>>
>>71975428
Fuck off, UK here and I love doing that shit.
Think you can charge me £3 for a fucking bag of maltesers and get away with it, cunt?
>>
File: 1453194504784.jpg (93 KB, 653x590) Image search: [Google]
1453194504784.jpg
93 KB, 653x590
>random bag checking
>usher sees my 3 liter pepsi bottle and tells me I can't bring it in
>calmly explain to her what a pissbottle is
>she gags, throws it in the garbage, and tells me to get the fuck away
>piss on the seat in protest, and wipe on it my bumbum
>movie wasnt even good
>>
>>71974957
>Hey mom look how mad I'm making everyone on /tv/. Thanks for the tendies btw. Can you get me a mountain dew?
>>
>>71975443
you mad?

it's every man for himself bitch
>>
>>71975428
>hurr america
I'm eastern european, and if you dont act like this you are considered a weirdo

Like "wtf, you dont even know the cleaners why do you care"
>>
>>71975443
None of these people do this shit. They're baiting for reactions and you're taking the bait.
>>
>>71975488
t. triggered theater cleaner
>>
>>71975447
My theater has disposable "massagers" available at the concession stand. Usually couples who go to see a romcom buy them.
>>
the ceiling seems like a good place, I should slingshot some shit up there stealthy like
>>
>>71975506
>None of these people do this shit
you'd be surprised
>>
File: 1.png (538 KB, 500x660) Image search: [Google]
1.png
538 KB, 500x660
>>71975519
>Mom look I did it again. I bet he's so mad now.
>>
>>71975533
>you'd be surprised
This
I have done a lot of shit
>>
>>71975506
>I've never worked as an usher at a theater before
>>
>go to movies by myself because I can
>ask ticket bitch for my ticket "ticket for one for BvS"
>ticket bitch says "for ONE? what's it like going to the movies alone?"
>I say "Yes, for one. what's it like earning 9 dollars an hour?" laugh in ticket bitch's face and walk away
>walk up to stub ripper...say "IS THIS YOUR WHOLE JOB? YOUR PARENTS MUST BE SO PROUD LOL" rip my own stub because I'm not an idiot
>enter eatery, walk up to servant "what will you have?" she asks, "it's okay! I brought my own!" I say while showing her the contents of my backpack with cola and homemade popcorn inside
>turn to those behind me and say "ENJOY PAYING THREE BUCKS FOR COLA, MORONS"
>make my way to cinema doors...notice lots of couples
>"WHAT IS THIS? MAKE OUT HOUR? THIS IS A MOVIE MORONS, NOT A FUCKING LOVE IN, GTFO"
>laugh at them as they leave in embarrassment
>cinema all to myself, put my feet up and throw popcorn at my face because that's how I eat it
>>
>>71975536
youre my fucking maid
now clean my NEET shit and thank me afterwards
>>
I piss all over the seat and floor in the toilets. If there's toilet paper there, I'll blast that with piss too.
>>
>>71975085
>he doesn't know that ushers are essentially janitors regardless of theater mess

light bulbs, detailing, bathrooms, checks, tickets, vacuuming and sweeping, soda machine cleaning and other shit ALL with the theaters.

Every time I hold the door open for people from now on I'm going to trip every single one of you fuckers.
>>
File: 1464429711511.webm (3 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1464429711511.webm
3 MB, 500x281
>>71975536
>>
>>71975533
The hotheads here exaggerate it though. We have no way of knowing how many of them are just baiting and even then the total number of people that even visit this board isn't very large.
>>
>>71975286
Working day shift at a cinema is pretty based.
Working night shift is absolutely horrendous.

I work at a multiplex here in Australia and it's atrocious at times.

>15 Screens
>Training is poor
>Results in a bunch of people not knowing what the fuck they're doing

>Website says to show up 15 minutes before the session.
>intended so you can collect your tickets if there's a queue, but most people misinterpret it as they HAVE to be there 15 minutes before session, meaning they'd show up 30 minutes before hand.
>At the end of every session, there is about 15 minutes to clean it in preparation for the next session.
>Generally these happen in groups, so you'll have 3 cinemas to clean in 20 minutes.
>On day shift with maybe 30 people spread across them, it's easy.
>On night shift, with 600 split across, it's difficult.
>Of course on day shift it's just yourself
>On night you might have one or two people with you.

>Company policy means we can only clean when no customers are in the theater.
>Means that these people who showed 15 minutes before turn up RIGHT as the session ends, meaning they sit down in the cinema.
>We have to make them stand outside, wasting even more time
>If they're disabled, it's even worse

>Poor training + Barely any time to clean + Impatient customers being told to show up early, then to wait = a mess

Favorite time was when we had 4 minutes to clean a 80 person session of Hunt For The Wilderpeople.

>Session ends at 12:26, next one begins at 12:30
>expected to clean 90 peoples mess in 4 minutes
>only option was to sweep popcorn and shit under the seats
>>
File: love01.jpg (30 KB, 383x224) Image search: [Google]
love01.jpg
30 KB, 383x224
>In highschool
>Go see Love Guru with best friend
>Friend thinks it would be hilarious to jizz on the floor
>He can't jack off, too nervous
>Start sucking him off
>He starts laughing
>He cums on floor, starts sucking me
>After movie we walk out laughing so hard as ushers go in to clean the floors
>>
>>71975564
stop lying faggot
you just wanna get paid for doing nothing
but I'll always make sure you EARN your money in the worst way possible
>>
File: 1462263981003.jpg (106 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1462263981003.jpg
106 KB, 601x601
>I TOLD THIS GUY FIVE TIMES TO STOP TROLLING ME AND HE KEEPS DOING IT

FUCKING STOP

PLEASE
>>
>>71975608
I fucked you're mom
>>
I always pick up my rubbish from the cinema as I leave because when I did it after seeing Batman v Superman, the cleaning lady noticed and complimented me for making her job a lot easier. Since I wasn't autistic, I struck up a conversation with her and asked her if she wanted to go with me to a screening of the new Marvel flick. Since she worked there, she had free tickets and happily obliged.
We've currently been dating for 4 months.
>>
File: 1389203673770.png (58 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1389203673770.png
58 KB, 645x773
Who /wentbackhomebecauseitwastheatershowerday/ here?
>>
>>71975592
when I see these lonely fucking cucks who come to movies by themselves, I just know they go on this board.

I feel bad for you desu. You should just end it all cuckboy
>>
I like to pour pop into the seat when I get up to leave. It usually goes unnoticed so some poor fucker gets a sticky ass later.

I just fucking made that up. I don't actually do that. I just wrote it here to prove that not everyone that says this shit does it.
>>
Why do people even care? Ushering is an easy minimal wage job, so sorry you are mildly inconvinienced once in your life lol

Some of us do actually important shit for 5 thousand a month, so please just shut up kid
>>
>>71975256

I want to fuck DAW 2bh
>>
>>71975562
why would you do this? even the toilet paper that people use

you people are disgusting. seriously what is your fucking problem?
>>
>>71975677
it's funny
>>
>>71975677
it is just a prank dude. Chill out.
>>
File: 1454564090644.jpg (135 KB, 396x482) Image search: [Google]
1454564090644.jpg
135 KB, 396x482
>>71975562
>>
>>71975661
>I like to pour pop into the seat when I get up to leave.

I actually do this IRL. They never see it because the theater seats are so dark and the lighting is dim. I do it to as many seats as possible in a row.
>>
>>71975564
You aren't gonna do shit pussy. Kill yourself
>>
I always come on the theatre comfort girl's hair. She clearly hates it but I couldnt care less, and even if she complains she just gets deported back to England
>>
>>71975649
>wagecuck falseflagging this hard

get back to work wagie oh and you missed a spot
>>
>People using the Overprised ticket and Snacks arguement unironically.

You do realise janitors do not affect the prices at all? The ones that do don't give a shit about the mess in the theaters. You're not changing shit by turning the plce into a stable. In fact you're only making a poor failure's life a little bit more miserable.
>>
>not ripping the seats open white a knife and smashing the drink holders on the way out

top kek, think im going to give those nobodies an easy ride
>>
>>71975699
>the irony

>>71975695
And just like me you're just saying that. I wouldn't be surprised if you were a cool dude IRL.
>>
>>71975677
If there's a loose toilet roll on top of the toilet, I'll throw it in the toilet, blast it with piss and then flush, obviously it never goes down so it just stays there, absorbing all the water like a sponge.
It makes me laugh imagining the guy who has to pick it out and him being like "who the fuck would do this?"
fuck i'm laughing just typing this
>>
>>71974957
Is this USA? Holy moly what a shit country with shit people.
>>
>>71975732
I always rip open the seats with my bare hands and throw the chairs across the theater
>>
>>71975699
When I see a fat lonely motherfucker who thinks he's hot shit and pretends to be smarter than he is walk out of a shitty fucking film, I'll know it's you.
>>
File: 1467719947185.jpg (74 KB, 765x634) Image search: [Google]
1467719947185.jpg
74 KB, 765x634
>when you are the only one in the entire room, and the cleaning girl knows you did the mess
>>
>>71975728
you're right i just use that as an excuse

truth is i just like making the wagecucks job as miserable as possible. it gives me a good laugh
>>
>>71975773
The only thing fat about me is my cock and it was in your mom last night.
>>
>>71975660
the only thing keeping me alive is humiliating wagecucks like you for fun tbqh

youre in a position where a NEET can and does humiliate you, how does it feel?
>>
File: 1467129134076.png (385 KB, 411x410) Image search: [Google]
1467129134076.png
385 KB, 411x410
>put my coat on a seat and say I'm holding
>I'm not actually waiting for anyone
>>
File: 1446074568676.jpg (21 KB, 248x189) Image search: [Google]
1446074568676.jpg
21 KB, 248x189
>cleaner goes home to his girlfriend
>"some kid shit in the cinema again today"
>>
This is the logic that makes a country like Africa what it is today

Niggers: not once
>>
>pour my soda all over a few seats
>get them soaking and sticky practically ruins the entire seating
>laugh at the idea of people sitting down getting all sticky and some poor wagecuck has to clean it all up
>>
>>71975805
You are very, very sad and angry. I hope you take steps to better your life.
>>
File: 1468491423729.jpg (117 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1468491423729.jpg
117 KB, 720x960
>take my dog to the dog movie theater
>this happens
>leave immediately
>>
At my local cinema, Ushers are our own personal fuck boys. For as long as the movie is running, you do what I say.
I make them bring me food and suck my cock.
>>
>>71975897
keep telling yourself that when you're literally cleaning up my feces off the floor

chop chop! back to work wagie!
>>
>get shitty baby diaper
>tie it up in a frgaranced diaper bag
>smuggle it in your coat
>watch movie perfectly fine, no smell because it's sealed
>after movie untie the diaper bag and sling the diaper across the theatre
>>
>>71975897
and I hope you watch your step cause I just shat in your theater again
>>
>>71975935
You've been at this for hours, have you nothing to do?
>>
Lads we need to be more devilish, I was thinking maybe shitting in an empty chocolate bar wrapper and placing it on the seat, semi-leaking.
The jannies will be like 'aw dis chocolate bar all melted' Then they pick it up and it's actually my warm shit.
>>
File: 1414622830293.jpg (6 KB, 304x295) Image search: [Google]
1414622830293.jpg
6 KB, 304x295
>>71975855
>>
>>71975989
im NEET so no...you on the other hand, shouldnt you be cleaning shit and puke with your bare hands? dont make me contact your manager cuckie
>>
>take in a pack of small jawbreakers
>roll them around the aisles trying to get people to slip
>woman gets up to leave
>slips and smashes on the floor
>AGHHH MY BACK!
>has to get wheeled out on a stretcher
haha dumb bitch
>>
File: 1406222806958.jpg (40 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1406222806958.jpg
40 KB, 400x388
>>71976062
kek what a stupid cunt
>>
>>71976060
I really do just pity you. I genuinely hope you seek help for your obviously faltering mental state.
>>
>>71976113
pity yourself m8 im not the one having to clean shit for a living kek
>>
>>71976150
>living
You can too.
>>
>>71976113
You know that the difference between the theater and your mom is? I wear a condom when I cum in the theater.
>>
>>71974957
Do you think they hire one or two guys who's job it is to ONLY clean the theaters?

Of course not. You're just adding on to someone's workload because mommy never taught you to put your things away so now you're a full sized (let's be honest, over-sized) piss baby tantrum man-toddler who throws his 'uckies' on the ground
>>
>>71976195
You fuck the dead?
>>
>>71976208
cry it about you little bitch while you clean up my disgusting mess
>>
>>71976208
>Calling someone a man baby
Back to tumblr kiddo
>>
>sneak in a box of hornets
>im ok because i have a beekeeping uniform on under my clothes
>OH GOD SOMETHING IS STINGING ME
>help my wife is going into anaphylactic shock
>wagecuck ushers run in with nets but start collapsing under the weight of stings

top kek
>>
My local cinema has a sign that says

>help us recycle, leave your rubbish at your seat
>>
>>71976224
>cry
If you need to.
>>
>>71976208
>being this buttmad at people with better jobs

Call me when you're a 6'5 chef working at Wendy's earning 100k a year like me, cockroach.
>>
>>71975428
>I enjoy living in a poor socialist shithole
>>
File: 1468406420978.jpg (358 KB, 800x1077) Image search: [Google]
1468406420978.jpg
358 KB, 800x1077
>>71974957
>That picture

I guarantee you those were niggers. You could pay me $500 an hour, I'm not picking up after sub humans.
>>
>americans
>>
>>71976231
>>71976224
>>71976261

Cmon guys I was barely even trying with that one.
piss baby tantrum man-toddler is hyperbolic even for a tumblr troll
>>
>>71976261
>Chef
>Wendy's
Is this memes?
>>
i make a mess because it's funny and i like it

if you're a doctor or lawyer someone with a respectable career like myself we'll get along great, but someone who works at a movie theater or mcdonalds has failed at life
undeserving of my respect i enjoy making you fucking peasants as miserable as possible
>>
>>71975377
its your dumbass who actually buys popcorn and drinks fucking retard.
>>
>>71976334
Pasta.
>>
>>71974982
Kevin O'Leary pls go
>>
>>71974971
Found the lazy minimum wager
>>
>>71976342
that shit should be included in the ticket price but noooooo you have to buy them separately so we can pay fucking janitors to sit on their ass all day

well, youre gonna fucking work now bitch
>>
>>71976371
Get some sun, you'll feel better.
>>
Bigger mess = more employees needed = more jobs = stimulated economy
>>
>>71976345
it's from the last thread but still true i know it's hard for your little brain to understand you've been using too many cleaning products
>>
>>71975428
Yeah this seems like a very American thing to do.

Its never even close to that messy over here in my meme country. People actually just throw their shit into trash cans on the way out instead of acting like edgy 15 year olds with divorced parents.
>>
>>71976400

This.

I'm gonna head downtown and start smashing windows. Wish me luck as I stimulate the economy, lads!
>>
>>71976400
this.

no need to thank me wagie i'll make sure to leave an extra big mess for you next time

all out of the kindness of my heart, im a pretty good person
>>
>>71976379
The prices are high because theaters only get money due to their concession stands alone, obviously you know it's pricy why not just bring your own food in like most people do? But you'll just dump that mess too won't you? Insufferable faggot
>>
>>71976410
Get help.
>>
>>71976442
This isn't healthy.
>>
>>71976460
no theyre high because they wanna pay faggots who dont wanna do what theyre actual job description entails
>>
>>71976460
what don't you understand about taking pleasure in these things?

personally i enjoy making a huge mess making these peoples jobs as difficult as possible, it gives me satisfaction to make another wagies life as miserable as possible.

i shouldn't be judged for that
>>
>>71974957
I generally try to avoid making as much of a mess as possible when seeing a movie, but if I do accidentally spill some popcorn then I don't sweat it.
There are people who are paid to clean up the theatre, but that isn't all they're paid to do. They have other tasks they need to do, and anybody who purposefully makes their job harder is a Fucking dick
>>
>>71976489
You're getting worse every day.
>>
>>71976505
they need the challenge so they can become better in their profession

not giving them shit to work with leaves them stagnant, dont be a prick
>>
>pour a full drink on the carpet in front of staff

>they don't thank me

How entitled
>>
>>71976505
>anybody who purposefully makes their job harder is a Fucking dick
how? they overprice and they wouldn't even have a fucking job if it wasn't for my generosity

i make extra big messes for those fucking cockroaches
>>
>>71976503
You're not well. You need help.
>>
File: 1428255111738.png (22 KB, 246x232) Image search: [Google]
1428255111738.png
22 KB, 246x232
am i supposed to like burn down the theater
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 314x319) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 314x319
>>71974982
>it gives the employee work to do they wont get anywhere lazing around all day.
>>
Making a mess is like buying a second ticket.

These people should be thanking me, without people like me they'de be out of a job in no time.
>>
>>71976556
Seek professional help
>>
>>71976570
Probably a bit too far, but anything else is actually helping them
>>
>>71976583
A doctor can help you
>>
>>71975121
>get a decent job
>coming from a faggot on 4chan

Kek'd heartily
>>
>>71976503
this has to be bait
>>
>>71975015
One time in a nearly empty theatre I had to piss but didn't want to miss anything I subtly took my dick out through my fly and pissed to the side.

Few mins later I heard someone say "it smells like puss!"

I got up and moved so no one knew it was me.
>>
I love to fuck up public toilets. I just piss on everything and smear shit on the seat when im done. Doesnt really matter anyway since they have people that get PAID to CLEAN. Im not just gonna let them sit and play with their phones all day.
>>
>>71976619
Two threads worth. One deeply unhappy anon.
>>
>clean your own mess!
>project your own movie!
>write direct produce and distribute your own movie!
>built your own theater to watch it in!
>stop being so entitled!

>moralfags ITT
>>
>>71974957
This is why when I use a public bathroom I piss all over the walls, sink handles, and toilet paper. It's someone's job to maintain the facilities and as a patron I'm entitled to use the facilities as I please.
>>
>>71976583
you fucking idiot ushers arent strictly supposed to clean theaters, they do other means like take tickets or go on concession so really we'll have our jobs either way if the place is spotless, you're just a fucking dick who'll actual pile on the mess because you have mental issues.
>>
File: 1448505587421.jpg (6 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
1448505587421.jpg
6 KB, 250x187
>film ends
>dump popcorn on floor
>spill soda down steps
>place other full bag of popcorn upside down on the floor so that it spills all over when someone tries to clean it up
>blow my nose on several napkins and leave them on the chair
>see someone else walking over with the trash bin with a big trey of food and trash
>pretend I'm not paying attention and bump into them, knocking everything on the floor
>calmly walk away without saying a word

I can't be the only one.
>>
>>71976695
You should be thanking me. By making you work harder you're building character
>>
>>71976696
get shot in the face
>>
File: VxAZKZU.gif (522 KB, 400x213) Image search: [Google]
VxAZKZU.gif
522 KB, 400x213
>>71975482
>movie wasn't even good
>>
>>71976695
are you retarded?
theyre being paid to CLEAN
thats it..most of the time there is nothing to clean so theyre being paid to sit on their phones all day long or watch free movies...fuck that, thats how economies collapse
>>
>>71976713
now you're just talking out your ass jesus christ, you guys are a lost cause
>>
>Watch A-Team in theaters
>Wear sunglasses and keep screaming "WOW 3D SO REAL"
>Jump at every explosion and first fires
>Popcorn goes flying everywhere
>Murdock gets shot
>OH FUCK and squeeze my soda causing it to overflow and spill on the floor
>Turns out he's fine
>"These cheeky motherfuckers"
>Lift still dripping soda and drink from it like an udder
>I've been chewing gum the entire movie and just spit it onto one of the seats near me
>It falls on the floor
>I was in a handicap spot
>Movie ends
>Usher comes in and leers
>Look into the usher's eyes
>"Some people, huh?"
>I was the only one in the theater
>Only thing I took and threw in the trashcan was a straw chewed on one end
>Go to manager
>Ask for money back
Trips to the theater are so much fun
>>
>>71976696
Are you me?
>>
>>71976713
Go back on the pills. Heal.
>>
>blow my nose and stick them on the back of chairs
>"accidentally" spill my popcorn on the floor
>pour soda on the seats to make them sticky
>sometimes I pee or shit on the floor and seats
fucking ushers needs to do their fucking job
>>
File: 1421399840678.png (492 KB, 574x388) Image search: [Google]
1421399840678.png
492 KB, 574x388
>see a movie
>movie finishes
>put my waste in the bin as i leave the theater
>>
>>71976742
oh fuck off it's YOUR JOB

if you don't to do it quit, i'll make as little or big a mess as i want, it doesn't matter regardless. it's your job you clean it up.
>>
>>71976737
It all makes sense.

He's miserable and jealous.
>>
>>71974957
The same people who complain about this are the same people who complain about the gym employees reracking people's weight for them.
>>
File: 1463651498938.png (272 KB, 485x489) Image search: [Google]
1463651498938.png
272 KB, 485x489
>>71976749
>>Usher comes in and leers
>>Look into the usher's eyes
>>"Some people, huh?"
>>I was the only one in the theater
>>
File: 1463922217286.jpg (326 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1463922217286.jpg
326 KB, 2000x1333
>>71974957
God, are Americans actually like this? i get it when kids make a mess but fucking adults. you make me sick America
>>
>>71976737
are you? thats literally not the case in all theaters though, in my theater if theres no theater rooms to clean at the moment i go help out at the concession stand because thats also my job. I'm sure many ushers do this but I can understand many more ushers fuck around of their phones.
>>
>>71976742
>>71976756
>>71976790
Fuck off summerbitch.
>>
>>71974957
Wow, you're such a spiteful person
You must really hate yourself
And I'm not saying that as a smartass, you must really do have some self hate that radiates outwards
>>
>>71976782
>angry little neet jelly of an easy job with free movies
Wew
>>
>go to the movies wasted after 14 beers
>buy a small pack of popcorn
>after 10 mins of feeling dizzy start throwing up like never before
>vomit on the seat next to me, in front of me, everywhere in a radius of 6ft
>manager comes in furious
>tell him it was because of the popcorn and that im gonna sue
>get refund
>>
>>71976772
>see a movie
>movie finishes
>walk down the aisle towards the cleaner staring at me
>suddenly stop and and drop my drink, popcorn and everything all over the floor
>while still maintaining eye contact with the employee
>give him a wink and walk out
>>
>>71976814
Truth hurt?
>>
>>71974982
>i have a great job with high prestige
Translated
I manage a McDonalds
>>
>>71976809
youre just bullshiting so people feel sorry for your lazy ass
youre being paid to clean shit and when you actually have to do it you sob like a little girl, well fuck you

next time I go to the movies im gonna be x10 worse than I've been so far just because of you
>>
>watch movie
>it fucking sucks
>shit in my hand and throw it at the screen
>laugh as people can't see anything
>mfw i'm the only one in their
>ushers comes in and holds me back
>i get arrested and charged 4000 dollars
>banned for life
i fucking hate ushers i was just trying to help
>>
File: 1404078157597.jpg (17 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1404078157597.jpg
17 KB, 225x225
>mfw quietly emptying my full piss bottle behind the seat as the credits roll
>>
>>71976790
>youre jealous
>you want to clean shit too
yeah you got me m8
>>
File: 1431565745356.png (129 KB, 395x386) Image search: [Google]
1431565745356.png
129 KB, 395x386
>qt sits in front of me
>sneak in sniffs of her hair
>>
>>71976847
And all because
>They earn more than neetbux pay
>Their job is super fucking easy
>Friends through work
>Free Movies

You're so pathetic.
>>
>>71976844
Actually I manage a market basket but close
>>
>>71976895
GET BACK TO WORK STEVE SOMEONES TAKEN A SHIT ON FLOOR AGAIN GO CLEAN IT UP
>>
>>71976895
no its because youre too lazy to do your fucking job
>>
>>71976847
knock yourself out then dumbass
>>
>>71976865
Cleaning an aisle would be a piece of piss. Even if children are messy. You're BTFO by ghem earning, knowing people and getting free films. Your jealousy manifests as being messy. What a cuck.
>>
File: 14098790458.jpg (11 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
14098790458.jpg
11 KB, 200x200
>>71976945
I know, every time I shit on your floor I secretly wish I was the one having to clean it up
>>
>>71976945
haha nice try i make sure to spread cheese all over the seats and piss everywhere have fun wagecuck
>>
>>71976921
You're really priceless, jealous of fucking cleaners cause your own life is so shit. Making up stories about how you get revenge. Wow.
>>
>tfw pissing all over the bathroom
>sinks
>soap
>toilet paper
>floor
kek anyone else do this?
>>
>go to see pirates of the Caribbean 3
>wait for the end credits scene
>cinema guy says "was it worth it for the 4 seconds of film"
>say yes to with a grin to spite his ass for being impatient
>>
>>71976978
>>71976970
See >>71976981
It's not pathetic any more, it's fucking joyous.
>>
>>71976981
Everyone is jealous of cleaners man, what better job is there?
>>
>>71976945
Fucking wagecucks. I'm going to shit on the floor of every theater I go to now.
>>
>>71974957
this so much

I always vomit on the floor so I can just go back and demand a free refill to take home
>>
>go to cinema toilets before getting tickets
>piss all over the toilet paper, the floor, the seats etc.
>go watch movie
>piss on the seats
>movie ends
>come back out and go right back to toilets again and repeat as before
>two of those huge rolls are ruined because of me

If they're going to charge me how much they do for food and drinks then I'm going to make sure they have to spend every penny replacing their supplies instead of letting the money go straight to the pockets of their jew CEOs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4S2i8PGrIic&list=PLPaUbUKZ_FrZLsEL0qAxB3eDoIAHqvB1_&index=8
>>
>>71977012
If your only comparison is struggling neet, a dude who gets free movies, better pay and an easy as fuck job must look like heaven.
>>
>>71977004
holy shit you met cinema guy?
>>
>>71976841
>>71976865
>>71976945
Clean it up Brian.
>>
File: 146848763827.jpg (11 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
146848763827.jpg
11 KB, 250x250
>>71977006
>>71977049
>CLEAN UP IN PROJECTION ROOM 4
>>
>>71977019
No, you won't.
You'll silently fester in your misery and jealousy. What a fucking joke you are.
>>
>>71976556
You seriously think that the wagecucks who are cleaning up your mess are the ones who decide in prices if popcorn?
I know I'm being b8ed, but I don't care. You're a moron.
>>
File: 1467735603863.jpg (44 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1467735603863.jpg
44 KB, 640x480
>the less you make, the easier your job is

Why do normies believe this meme?
>>
>>71977068
>>71977072
Your desperation makes me happy, your tears are ambrosia. Poor jealous neets mad, they want free movies and a life beyond their piss bottles.
>>
>>71975256
HNNGGG
>>
>>71977046
lmao that vid is exactly what i do at the theater blasting my piss everywhere for the employees to clean up
>>
I hate wagecucks now.
>>
>>71977046
I do the same shit like in that video
>>
I don't know man, I'd rather eat the popcorn instead of throwing it around.

Plus, the youg black man at the snacks stand looked so happy while serving me the popcorn, I'd feel bad to discard it like that.
>>
>>71977046
I do that shit in the video too kek
>>
>>71977062
who?
>>
I once pissed all over the toilet, toilet paper, floor etc. Just as I was about done some guy was screaming at me to hurry up because he had to shit. I told him I was shitting too and it might take some time. It took him like fucking 15 minutes before leaving and I just ran out.
>>
>halfway through the movie
>when a intense moment is happening
>take XL Popcorn and launch it into the air
>popcorn everywhere people shouting and screaming
>make a complaint and get a refund
lmao
>>
Whats the problem here?

>get paid to clean mess
>you clean mess

Im not being paid not to make a mess, Im paying for you to accommodate my every need.
>>
>>71974957
>Why are millennials so pathetic

You tell me, millennial OP.
>>
>>71977242
Based
>>
>>71974957
>>71974982
>>71974991
And people wonder why Bernout Sandlers got traction. If you cretins treated minimum wage employees like actual human beings, maybe they wouldn't be agitating for $15/hour
>>
>>71977142
Rofl...Festering in anger over your keyboard, beads of sweat formulating over your brow as you struggle to articulate your infantile emotions. Clearly my feelings on the subject matter to you judging from the gravity of your response. You are so weak. I dismiss you, peasant. Lmao don't bother replying I'm exiting out of the thread as soon as I post this.

[ ] x gon give it to ya
[ ] x is giving it to ya
[X] x gave it to ya

[X] Served
[ ] Not served

[X] Clean it up Brian
[ ] Don't clean it up Brian
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.