[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here's looking at you anon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 1280x720
Here's looking at you anon
>>
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>71966610
I don't know but I feel like saying here's looking at you kid on a sat in 2016 is just asking to get stood up in 2017
>>
>>71966420
>image.jpg

Kill yourself iCuck
>>
>>71966964
I'm at work dude chilllll.
>>
>>71967012
Kill yourself for sucking Apple's cock
>>
>>71967069
>>71966964
don't be mad that you're poor anon
just pull yourself up by your bootstraps and you'll be able to afford one in no time
>>
>>71967139
What the fuck are you even on about you retarded cocksucker?

Android or Windows phones are infinitely better and guess what they cost more
>>
>try to start a thread about one of the most influential and possibly greatest movie ever
>not to mention that the film itself was the single greatest piece of wartime propaganda ever without question
>used wrong device
>thread instantly derailed
Never change /tv/
>>
>>71967329
u mad iShitter?
>>
>>71966420
This scene made my heart hurt. I would've personally liked if he had been captured or killed by the Nazis. Maybe it would've been a little too much like A Tale of Two Cities at that point, but the actual ending felt soft. He is just going to go travel the world having adventures and banging tons of chicks, and eventually forget about her, so the whole self-sacrifice thing feels like a bait and switch.

Bogart is still badass though
>>
>>71967484
Dude she will always know that there was one man who saved the world even more than Lazlo. Whenever she sleeps with Lazlo she will think of Rick and that is enough for him to do what he did. Besides they'd always have Paris
>>
>>71966420
>>71966610

>the line was ad libbed
he said the same thing during a game of poker between the 2 actors just before filming this take which made it into the final cut
desu it didn't make sense in either context
>>
>>71966420
/film/ when?
>>
>>71966420
ITS STILL THE SAME OLD STORY
A FIGHT FOR LOVE AND GLORY
A CASE OF DO OR DIE
>>
>>71968861
>>71966420
That's not even a coherent sentence
>>
>>71969262
heres looking at you, anon
>>
File: 133588.jpg (32 KB, 610x203) Image search: [Google]
133588.jpg
32 KB, 610x203
Forget it Anon, it's /tv/
>>
>>71968914
Not soon enough apparently
>>
>>71969317
>>71969262
>>71966420

ITT: we come up with more coherent dialogue to replace this quirky lolsorandom shit
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.