[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Things Nic Cage spent his millions on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: Bt-WU5RIIAABDlt.jpg (18 KB, 300x372) Image search: [Google]
Bt-WU5RIIAABDlt.jpg
18 KB, 300x372
>Dozens of exotic cars, including 9 Rolls Royces and a Lamborghini formerly owned by the Shah of Iran.
>A 9-foot-tall Pyramid-shaped tomb in New Orleans
>A private Bahamian island.
>A decrepit mansion on the shores of the Caribbean in St. Lucia (which he had fully refurbished)
>His own Armada consisting of 4 yachts and at least twice as many speedboats
>$1.6M worth of comic books
>2 Castles
>A collection of shrunken heads
>A haunted mansion in New Orleans, and Dean Martin's old mansion in Bel Air
>Many exotic pets, including two albino King Cobras (named Moby and Sheba, naturally), a crocodile, an octopus, and salt-water sharks.
>A Tyrannosaurus Rex skull
>A Gulfstream jet
>>
god bless him
>>
shame he didn't go for a brain transplant, y'know, to make him less stupid and irratating
>>
File: 1468370174909.jpg (45 KB, 599x442) Image search: [Google]
1468370174909.jpg
45 KB, 599x442
> an 9 foot tall pyramid shaped tomb in Mew Orleans
Jesus. God complex or was Bad Lieutenant 2 just that good to him?
>>
Things OP spent his life on
>4chan

Unlike money, you can't get time back.
>>
>>71966107

What else was he going to do? Donate it to charity?
>>
>>71966336
what a rude thing to say for no reason. were here to discuss nic cages funny purchases. jeez
>>
>>71966287
uppity niggers
>>
>>71966287
I saw the pyramid on a cemetery tour earlier this year. It's in the oldest cemetery in New Orleans and he had to make a massive donation to the Cathlic church to get to build it there.
>>
File: 1466569486334.jpg (28 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1466569486334.jpg
28 KB, 480x480
>>71966336
>>
>>71966336
Kek

Found this hilarious until I realized I have wasted almost off my free time for the last 10 years on this shithole.

Flushing my life down the toilet.
>>
>implying you wouldn't buy EXACTLY ALL OF THOSE THINGS if you could
>>
>>71966107
>His own Armada consisting of 4 yachts and at least twice as many speedboats

He's ready. Can you say the same?
>>
File: nicolas-cage-castle.jpg (814 KB, 1789x1313) Image search: [Google]
nicolas-cage-castle.jpg
814 KB, 1789x1313
Can someone find pics of his St Lucia mansion?
>>
File: nicolas-cages-house_01.jpg (105 KB, 640x777) Image search: [Google]
nicolas-cages-house_01.jpg
105 KB, 640x777
>>
wow he bought priceless homes and castles as well as land and collector million dollar cars

what an idiot right?
>>
>>71967276
well he's broke now and the only reason we know all this is because he had to auction it off
>>
>>71966107
>$1.6M worth of comic books
Well at least he didn't waste his money completely
>>
Fuck. Can you imagine? I'd kill to be that rich. Fucking Nic Cage only got where he is through nepotism.
>>
My cousin installed a toilet in his house in New Orleans.

He had some crazy shit thier.

He had a framed picture of like 20 coke bottles on his wall with only "That's alot of coke" written under it.

Also he almost killed my cousin becaue my my cousin took a shit in the new toilet and Nick cage forgot he was there. So when he heard someone in his bathroom he started yelling and tried to break the door down.

They actualy wound chilling after and apparently went from batshit crazy to hey let's hang out in a split second. Guys mental but seems fun.
>>
>>71968290
>Fucking Nic Cage only got where he is through nepotism
I half agree with you but that is bullshit.
Sure, he changed his name so people mightn't know he's related to the Coppola family and he obviously got roles through his association but the guy is a fucking magnificent actor.
He's easily one of the best actors of his generation and if you disagree, you're simply just a memeing redditor.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.