[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DUDE IM A BRILLIANT HACKER BUT NOT FAT OR THAT UGLY AND I FUCKED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 306x165) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 306x165
DUDE IM A BRILLIANT HACKER BUT NOT FAT OR THAT UGLY
AND I FUCKED SOME GURL IN THE FIRST EPISODE WHILE SMOKING CANABIS
LMAO
M
A
O

reminder this is literally mr. normie, and you director i know you read this you should feel bad because you pander the faggots
>>
>>>/r9k/
>>
>NOT THAT UGLY
>>
>>71965992
I just saw your thread on r9k kek, anyways what the hell would you expect TV is for normies.
>>
>>71965992
it's shit
>>
go back to /r9k/ you fucking incel
>>
STFU fatass. You get your opinion back when you drop at least 60 pounds.
>>
File: haxxor.webm (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
haxxor.webm
2 MB, 1920x1080
>"Can you get into the system?"
>"I designed it."
>>
I'm a fat ugly virgin with horrible teeth and even I loathe r9k and everything you stand for.

You're impotent nu-males. You take a fucked up solace in how you"re "pure' and above the normies but oh wait whats that emptiness you feel? those urges in your dreams?

I'd say it's pathetic - but you know what you are. That's why you complain about women on fucking 4chan
>>
>>71965992
DUDE STEREOTYPES LMAO
>>
>>71965992
except he's so /r9k/ that he doesn't even enjoy the sex, he just does it to ensure that he doesn't lose his only source of opiates
>>
>>71965992
Even weirdos with horrible social skills get laid if they're not ugly...
>>
WHERE IS PART 2 WHERE IS PART 2 WHERE IS PART 2 WHERE IS PART 2 WHERE IS PART 2 WHERE IS PART 2 WHERE IS PART 2 WHERE IS PART 2 WHERE IS PART 2 WHERE IS PART 2 WHERE IS PART 2 WHERE IS PART 2 WHERE IS PART 2 WHERE IS PART 2 WHERE IS PART 2 WHERE IS PART 2 WHERE IS PART 2 WHERE IS PART 2 WHERE IS PART 2 WHERE IS PART 2 WHERE IS PART 2 WHERE IS PART 2 WHERE IS PART 2 WHERE IS PART 2
>>
>>71966452
Check KAT you lazy fuck
>>
>you can't know how to use a computer and still participate in sexual intercourse
>>
No one wants to see a show about your life senpai
>>
>>71966510
doesn't help desu
>>
>>71966026
>>71966089
>>71966092
>>71966157
Hello, reddit
>>
>why isn't everyone on tv a useless degenerate like me :(

You literally sound like those people who are trying to make every new main character a black transwoman.
>>
File: maxresdefault-14.jpg (95 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-14.jpg
95 KB, 1280x720
>>
File: 1378321758134.jpg (44 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1378321758134.jpg
44 KB, 429x410
>reddit faggots will defend this and say its a reflection of todays society
>and they think recovering the password on kikebook is hacking
>>
>>71967372
this
>>
>>71965992
I haven't watched the show but some bum named dennis the menace told me to fuck em all in the ass and shit down their throats outside the ampm tonight...i don't know if that's good advice or not for living a proper christian life.
>>
>Tfw high as shit hanging with your mates enjoying how shitty SVU is when that gay ass Suits show comes on
The channel should just show Law and Order 24/7 to be perfectly honest family. The commercials for Mr. Robot looks so dumb. I doubt I'll give it a chance.
>>
Too many of the high finance villains look anglo when everyone knows they should look like hook nosed jews.
>>
>>71965992
>He fucked a girl hurrr
>tfw he was made to fuck his skanky drug dealer and she still took his fucking money afterwards

This is not winning.
>>
>>71965992
>BUT NOT FAT OR THAT UGLY
>AND I FUCKED SOME GURL IN THE FIRST EPISODE WHILE SMOKING CANABIS

If you have a problem with that, whatever you do don't watch Blackhat
>Buff Thor is an alpha hacker. Fucks a hot Asian babe right under her brother's nose.
>>
>>71969982
>This is not winning.
It is on /r9k/.
I'm not a virgin, but then I've never not payed for sex either. And the whores I fuck are usually high, smoking 420 in the hotel bathroom until I come in.
>>
>>71970206
>payed
Fucking Gen Z faggot
>>
>>71970247
I wasn't born after 2045.
>>
>>71970526
2025*
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.