[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the general stance on Justin Long? Is he liked or hated?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
What's the general stance on Justin Long? Is he liked or hated?
>>
I liked him in that Terminator movie
>>
>>71965425
He has a special place in my heart for Jeepers Creepers and for playing Brandon St. Randy in Zach and Miri.
>>
>>71965425
Don't seek out your opinions here faggot.
>>
JUST
>>
>>71965425
i always thought that this guy would smell like weed 24/7

he nailed some very pretty chicks so i said he overachieved greatly.
>>
>>71965509
Never been impressed by him as an actor
Jealous of his success dating actresses

Only time I ever liked him was he has a story how a cop tried to arrest him for resembling an asian suspect.
>>
>>71965425
He talks like a fag and his shit's all retarded.
>>
He is banging my waifu every day, so I naturally hate him.
>>
Only famous actor I've ever met. He was cool I guess but irl he's pretty similar to his character in dodgeball. Not kidding. He's really not smooth.
>>
>>71965425
Okay, but he's perceived/is way more famous than he should be
>>
>>71965801
In retrospect it might have been because I'm 6'5 and he's short as fuck. Lol. He has a manlet personality.
>>
Is he alive or dead is the better question.
Did his ass get vanilla sky'd after Die Hard 4!?
>>
>>71965686
man I was gunna post that fuck you
>>
he's a discount adam driver.
>>
>>71965425

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JixbzFjv_cU

He kind of fell off the face of the earth a couple of years after the Mac vs PC commercials stopped airing. I remember him best from jeepers creepers though. That movie was god-awful, but still gave me nightmares somehow
>>
>>71965425
He's not in a lot of stuff, but he's good in everything i've seen him in. Didgeball, jeepers creepers, he not that into you, Waiting etc.

Dude's funny but probably couldn't carry an entire movie alone. And he bangs drew barrymore so good for him.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EZ9Vgsp3OE
the peak of his career
>>
>>71965495
Don't forget Dodgeball.
>>
>>71965425
painfully average. you know he's like the 5th or 6th casting choice in everything he's in
>>
Accepted was funny. That romcom he did with Drew Barrymore was surprisingly ok.
>>
>>71965425
loved his role in "it follows"
>>
He's a mac
>>
>>71965495
>Brandon St. Randy
That's probably his best character of all time. That or the dumb stoner from Strange Wilderness.
>>
>>71968601
The outtakes of the Brandon St. Randy thing are amazing. Rogen is completely outclassed.

Also I loved Tusk. Not meming.
>>
>>71968601
>dumb stoner from Strange Wilderness.

When he goes to fight the network executive is gold.
>>
>>71965425
fucking love this man, i actually met him at Temple University this spring
>>
>>71965425
He was great in Galaxy Quest. Plus, he was such a fuckable twink there. Well, who am I kidding, he's still very much fuckable.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nF_6OfgbF7c
>>
>>71970099
Story?
>>71970361
My negro.
>>
>>71970079
This part when they're in the exec's office? I always did love how he sounds like he's crying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0szww2NsqQ

Also not him but,
>You feelin froggy? Why don't you take a leap?
Fuck this movie is so underrated.
>>
>>71970461
I'm actually going into my junior year at Temple, and apparently he's an avid Bernie Sanders speaker? So he comes to Temple to speak to college-age kids about the election and i saw him and chatted him up. Despite the whole political bullshit he took time out of the just to chat with me and was a pretty nice guy.
>>
>>71970572
Yeah that's the one I meant, the fight *in* the exec's office not *with* the exec. On the verge of tears and busting out the Anthony Kiedis moves.
>>
talentless toolbag
>>
>>71965425
iSteve is the only version i can accept about Jobs.

Comet was cool, Accepted had some good points.
>>
Accepted, Tusk, Dodgeball, Idiocracy and Zach and Miri were all godlike for him. It feels weird knowing he's so famous but 90% of what he's done has been garbage.
>>
He's usually the highlight when he cameos in a shitty film, example

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8fok7I4Xxk
>>
>>71972575
>*sees pic of DUDE WEED LMAO*
>"Gorgeous."
That kind of stoic cattiness is one of the few reasons I wish I was a gay. That and being able to pound some Justin Long boipucci.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.