[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This was the only MCU film to capture the spirit of the comics,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
This was the only MCU film to capture the spirit of the comics, as well as a spirit of adventure. A throwback to the blockbuster films of the 80s.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>71964192
I can't, you're right.
>>
>>71964192
He appears twice on the poster.
>>
We all know where this thread will go if it lasts. I'll save us some time. Hayley Atwell is my waifu
>>
>>71964279
That's how good he is
>>
>>71964192

I love it, but then I'm a huge faggot for The Rocketeer so I might be a little biased.
>>
>>71964192
I dont remember Tommy Lee Jones in this. It wasnt a very good movie. Very forgettable
>>
>>71964192
Good movie until the clipshow scenes. Would have been great if marvel was whole and this movie was actually a two parter with wolverine and captain america.
>>
>>71964279
Why is this so funny to me
>>
It's a good flick

I don't like how all of these films do away with every character's arch nemesis after one meeting
>>
>>71965430
Red Skull didn't die
>>
>>71965317
It was better than anything you've made Zack.
>>
>>71965499
have you seen him since?
>>
>>71965499

I'd be amazed if Marvel brought him back anytime soon. Even Hugo Weaving was like "Mehhh I don't really care either way?" when asked if he'd return to the role.
>>
>>71965503
OP here

It's top tier MCU, meaning still flick at best

But still worse than anything Zack has made.
>>
Agreed, OP. Captain America: The First Adventure is one of the best films in the MCU. I don't know why it is considered a low point by so many people, but I assume it is because a period piece - even one as fantastic and unrealistic as this movie - just isn't palatable to the average capeshit viewer.

>>71965317
Tommy Lee Jones isn't particularly proud of his role in this movie himself. We probably won't be seeing Red Skull ever again.
>>
>>71965625

Tommy Lee Jones hasn't given a fuck in at least a decade. Look at his eyes, he's like a tired old dog that needs to be put down.
>>
2 bad it was shifty lmao
>>
>>71964192
Why do contrarians pretend to like this movie? The only good parts are between Cap and Red Skull and that's a whopping total of 10 minutes.

This movie was shit. Avengers was better.
>>
>>71964192
They skipped the good part by making it a fucking silly montage.
>>
>>71964284
Good taste in waifus, bro
>>
>>71964192
Well, it was made by Joe Johnston and is basically his love letter to Indiana Jones and adventure serials in general.
>>
>>71965585
Deb Snyder, pls
>>
>>71965585
Henry? No need to defend Zack ,bro.

We know it ain't your fault <3
>>
POST BIGTIT ATWELL
>>
Winter Soldier was a better Cap movie. Civil War should have been Avengers 2 if only Marvel could have found some way to create the setting needed for that movie without forcing to watch shitty ultron.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G97LrHy0aSQ
>>
>>71965209
This 100%.
>>
>>71964192
This movie sucks
>>
Captain America 1 was fucking terrible

If you liked it you literally have the worst taste ever and obviously don't know it
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.