[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Movies you like you've never see mentioned on /tv/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: Faults.jpg (203 KB, 630x1200) Image search: [Google]
Faults.jpg
203 KB, 630x1200
What are some movies that you never seen talked about on /tv/? Also obscure recommendation thread.
>>
I would like to get some good recommendations on little known movies.
>>
>>
>>71962089

Fuck I loved Faults.

I'll admit I initially only watched it because I saw MEW was in it, but it turned out so much better than I expected. The atmosphere was incredible.
>>
File: k4111.jpg (2 MB, 2016x2936) Image search: [Google]
k4111.jpg
2 MB, 2016x2936
>>
File: irreconcilable_differences.jpg (71 KB, 497x755) Image search: [Google]
irreconcilable_differences.jpg
71 KB, 497x755
>>71962089
It seem at first the movie has the same premise as that crappy North movie yet ends up really surprisingly decent and it's really about a dark comedy on a divorce couple making movies in Hollywood.
>>
The Brass Teapot

Band of Robbers

Meek's Cutoff

Sing Street
>>
>>71963067
the scene near the beginning where he was trying to kill himself with the exhaust was one of the funniest things I've seen in a while, just because of how pathetic the whole attempt is
>>
Wait Until Dark
>>
>>71963168
It's a literal who's-who of whos?
>>
I've actually never ever seen anyone discuss these films.

The Breakfast Club

Rambo 2 & 3

Commando

Good Will Hunting

Riddick

Bridge Of Spies

Ghostbusters 2

Dredd

Captain Phillips

Tears of the sun

The Edge

The Purge

Ferris Buellers Day Off

Transcendence

Fast and Furious Five, 6 and 7

Bloodline

Need For Speed(the movie)

And very many more.
>>
File: p67122_d_v8_aa.jpg (187 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
p67122_d_v8_aa.jpg
187 KB, 960x1440
This movie isn't really "obscure" but I love it and I've never seen it on /tv/
>>
>>71965056
To add onto why I assume it isn't talked about: it's too "artistic" for the Bane memers, but at its heart it's a straightforward action movie so the connoisseurs ignore it.
>>
>>71965056

pretty brilliant

plot is pretty slippery but that's obviously intentional and its visuals are gorgeous.
>>
File: wild.jpg (334 KB, 1062x1500) Image search: [Google]
wild.jpg
334 KB, 1062x1500
>>71962089
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.