[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tyrant Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: 1408498338847.jpg (184 KB, 1400x750) Image search: [Google]
1408498338847.jpg
184 KB, 1400x750
Another Wednesday is here, which means a new episode of Tyrant, which starts in about 20 minutes or so. Hopefully, everyone enjoyed last week's episode. With that said, tonight's episode is titled "Cockroach":

>Barry discovers that he only has a tenuous hold over Abuddin; Sammy embarks on a risky relationship; Ihab seeks revenge; Fauzi returns and gets thrust into a political role; Molly's visit to a military hospital goes awry.

Looks like quite the loaded episode, but it only runs for an hour and five. Sadly, I do not have a stream, since I'm unsure what the stance is on streams here. In the meantime, you can enjoy The Amazing Spiderman 2. Let's begin!
>>
File: moran-atias-18908.jpg (414 KB, 1280x1919) Image search: [Google]
moran-atias-18908.jpg
414 KB, 1280x1919
>>71961755

Brown Cersei bump.
>>
>>71961918
>jew
D R O P P E D
>>
This show is still on the air?

I thought it got cancelled a few years ago.
>>
>>71962103

>implying you wouldn't impregnate that 10 times over
>>
>>71962170

Hopefully it can get better. Plays too much like a soap opera in first two seasons.
>>
>>71962103

>implying you don't want you and your kids to be part of the cabal
>>
My gay subplot radar is going off.
>>
M A X A L P H A
>>
File: tyrant straight outta maan.jpg (54 KB, 846x846) Image search: [Google]
tyrant straight outta maan.jpg
54 KB, 846x846
President Berry is a pussy
Punished Berry was GOAT
>>
>>71962976

Are you the Anon that made that? I mean, given the situation, he was going to lose Fauzi either way.
>>
>>71962976
owwwww,,, you saved it from last year
;_;
>>
NINA!!!

So, when does she join the harem?
>>
why did the entire security force suck so much ass?
>>
I was expecting him to live longer. RIP Said.

>>71963383

Being caught off-guard would do that to you.
>>
In a real world Nina would be forced to have sex and sold as a wife. Will FX pull the trigger?
>>
>>71961755
Feels way too much like a soap opera for the first few episodes. Does it get better?
>>
i didnt know this show survived season 2
that whole isis vs moses was pretty hard to watch

i'll watch it anyways
>>
>>71963427

Its a bad version of Breaking Bad where we just watch to see Barry turn evil
>>
>>71963425

To me, it has gotten better. Season 2 was pretty nice and really picked up as Punished Barry took the stage.
>>
>white bitch in a cage
>rubs rope on bars

bitch, kick or thrash around or something
>>
>>71963599

Yeah, she was pretty stupid. Rub rope against bars, remove gag and yell. Now, what will Barry do?
>>
I just realized that she could potentially remove herself from the Harembowl.
>>
File: Soldier_136.jpg (79 KB, 600x251) Image search: [Google]
Soldier_136.jpg
79 KB, 600x251
>>71963729
unleash the AMERICANS!
>>
>>71964011

That could work.
>>
>>71963513
>Its a bad version of Breaking Bad
>based husbands
>dumb blonde bitch wives

you might be onto something
>>
A pretty slow thread, but let's hope for next week.
>>
>daughter not immediately gang raped
>immersion lost
>>
>>71961755
Is this actually worth watching?
>>
>>71966591
Best we got until Bojack comes back.
>>
>>71966591

Overall, I like it. Does anyone have word on the Caliphate guy getting recast?
>>
>>71966591
It can be slow at times, but it always pays off.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.