[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else is exauhsted because of Capeshit? So I don't have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (1 MB, 680x545) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 680x545
Who else is exauhsted because of Capeshit?

So I don't have too much of a problem with superhero films, any idiot can see that they are simply just average cookie cutter films, every genoration has there own style of easy money films. It's the fact that I am surrounded by it that bothers me, I can't fucking escape it.

Allot of people say I don't have to see Capeshit if I don't like it, and I don't, but I simply can't avoid it because of how large its cultural and marketing presence is- anywhere I go in person or online today I am bound to see some shit about how crazy and quircky suicide sqaud is going to be, but then right afte that's done it will be the same story for Dr. Strange- It's practically abusive.
>>
Another thing that makes me sperg out is how blatantly synical the movies themselves are, entire scenes and trailers are now created for the sole purpose of being translated into gif's for the purpose of free advertisement. Disney, or mostly Disney, purposefully rides the fake nerd 'lol I'm so quirky and awkward I play the banjo' genoration and they just fucking eat it out like morons.
>>
It's getting stale.
>>
>>71961209

learn english you fuckface.
>>
File: 1468368176853.png (421 KB, 720x551) Image search: [Google]
1468368176853.png
421 KB, 720x551
>>71965012
>refusing to capitalize the first letter in your sentence out of laziness
>bitching about OP's spelling and syntax
>>71961209
>>71961317
I feel the exact same way, especially what you said about them purposely making scenes to make gifs to.
>>
Like anything else on this board is any good.
>>
>>71965390
I'd rather have a thousand fucking bane threads than the number of capeshit threads we have on a daily basis.
>>
File: 1467734725518.png (365 KB, 874x499) Image search: [Google]
1467734725518.png
365 KB, 874x499
>>71965390
You missed his point. He feels fatigued about it being everywhere, not just because you won't shut up about it on a Punjabi bagpipe crafting message board.
>>
been tired of it for YEARS

>>71965390
for me it has nothing to do with this board. it's about people encouraging the studios to make more of this garbage. the only thing that matters to hollywood is making money so they will keep making this shit until people stop paying for it it.

we have a minimum of 3 more years of this crap, it has to end eventually right?
>>
I'm exhausted of capeshitters. Capeshit can be easily ignored but capeshitters are just fucking insufferable
>>
>>71965419
reposting a stale joke is infinitely less compelling than a broad discussion on "capeshit." Baneposting was never slightly funny to begin with, but after reposting it several hundred thousand times, I'm starting to wonder how even a person with an IQ below 40 would find it amusing. You're a retard.
>>
>>71965526
>my metric for humor is the only objective one
You're really dumb, you know that?
>>
>>71965320
Tbf the OP misspelled although he is correct in his opinion
>>
>>71965619
*several words
>>
>>71965526
i hated it for years but somewhere down the line i just started going with it
>>
I'm don't bother with superheros paritcularly, but with how childish the film industry, especially Hollywood, seems to have gotten.

Little films done by adults for adults, mostly "whole family" or with shock value for 16 years old...

>Maleficent
>Waw, Disney is dark!

>Necrophilia
>Waw, Elle Fanning is so daring!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.