[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Frauds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1
File: fruads.jpg (268 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
fruads.jpg
268 KB, 1920x1080
These shysters don't even use a real poster in their Re:View videos!
>>
>>71961101

WTF I hate RLM now.
>>
>>71961101
wtf I hate RLM now
>>
>>71961101
wtf I hate RLM now
>>
>>71961101
jesus.. How retarded.
>jee lets make extra work CGI'ng posters in for every shot of the review

instead of just buying one of those picture displaying screens and framing it.
>>
>>71961101
he's grabbing it you retard
>>
>>71961101
wtf I hate RLM now
>>
>you know all that can be done with computers now

did you know TV?
>>
>>71961180

>every shot

Fuck me do you retards even know how shows like this are filmed?
>>
I'm not watching their video, did they like it or not?
>>
>>71961250
if they didn't like Ghostbusters they would have been fucking crucified by reddit, /tv/ and any other forum. But it was more of a "why ghostbusters 2016 will be bad, no matter who writes it, directs it or stars in it"
>>
>>71961250
Old Ghostbusters? Can you make a guess? Are you stupid?
>>
>>71961358
I'm apparently stupid enough to not look at the movie poster.
>>
>>71961374
in your defense, the poster is misleading
read the video title
>>
>>71961246
Yes, they have 3 cameras.
Thats 3 shots they have to edit in the still picture in, every episode, make it look good at perspective, and fix up any glaring mistakes like richs hand.
>>
>>71961411

stop having autism
just wish it away
>>
>>71961482

>get BTFO
>dude you have autism!
>>
>>71961411

>poster positioned on screen at appropriate spot
>rest of frame is transparent
>overlay on entirety of raw footage
>do this two more times

TA-DA! Now you have 3 different angles containing a poster that you can edit together as you see fit.
>>
>>71961722

i didn't get anything, that was my first post in this thread
you caring so much that dont spend 20 dollars each time for a poster is pretty autistic, tho
>>
>>71961101
>lets make a series where we talk about movies we love
>end up just complaining about them anyway
>>
>>71961101

I am now a #CruzMissile
>>
Mike genuinely has autism. The part where he's talking about the 'Hey Dean Jager' line is proof.
>>
>>71961954
I dunno. at first I thought the same, then he kept playing the line over and over and it really does sound like it should have been re-read by the actor
>>
They're sellouts. They lost their integrity when they reuploaded the Phantom Menace review with the antisemitic jokes taken out.
>>
>>71962033
???
>>
>>71961101
Jesus Christ, they're finished
>>
>>71961954
It's a terribly petty complaint but I think he's right
>>
>>71961101
That isn't how you spell "frauds." "Frauds" is spelled with the "a" before the "u," not how you spelled it, which was "fruads."
>>
>>71961101
Rich is just putting his hand underneath the poster

If anything isn't a real poster it's the AI controlling my computer to make this post while I'm asleep
>>
>>71961101

Full size posters for classic movies are upwards of $20 on a good day. You think they're going to shell out that cash every other week for a twenty minute video? I fucking wouldn't, even if I had a heap of Patreon money coming in.
>>
>RLM
>hack frauds
Pick two and only two
>>
>>71961892
You didnt even get it right you fucking retard
>>
>>71961101
Does this somehow invalidate their opinions on Ghostbusters?

No? Okay.
>>
>>71961411
>Thats 3 shots they have to edit in the still picture in

no they don't, the 2 other camera's are pointed at their fat faces in close up

they do this intentionally to avoid what you're saying
>>
>>71961891
Even if you like something, you still have to be critical of it.
>>
>>71962033
Sauce, plz ... or is this shitposting ?

Never heard of it, genuinely intrigued ...
>>
Am I the only person that doesn't think Ghostbusters was one of the greatest comedies of all time? It was good, I just don't understand the reverence that so many hold for it. Even the parts they point out as their favorites in this video are just ok.
>>
>>71964607
It's shitposting
>>
>>71964700
It's not a wildly fantastic movie, but it still holds a position in my top 15. I think for most people it's held aloft by nostalgia and its significance in a stage of their life.
>>
WTF

THEY'RE GIANTS!

MAGIC IS ALIVE
>>
They are desperate as fuck now. The way they were taking shots at Stuckman and Jauhns, hoping to get some more views like they did with Landis.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.