[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>My Big Fat Fabulous Life >I am Jazz Is it fair to say
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: TLC_Logo.svg.png (22 KB, 1280x609) Image search: [Google]
TLC_Logo.svg.png
22 KB, 1280x609
>My Big Fat Fabulous Life
>I am Jazz

Is it fair to say TLC is the cause of America's decline?
>>
No.

They're just packaging some of the most bizarre aspects of a Culture in Decline for re-sale to the roiling masses can't pull themselves away from trash-tv.
>>
>>71961053
TLC used to be the learning channel, and air decent stuff. Then they decided to shift to women and gay entertainment. And women fucking hate learning unless its about decorating. Now TLC is just reality shows, the shittiest of all programming but the type that appeals to women the most.

Also once a woman was put in charge of the History channel they changed gears to basically redneck reality shows.

In short, women should not be allowed anywhere near TVs.
>>
Yes, haven't you seen that one South Park episode.
>>
>>71961053
reality tv really fucked up television. it was never all that great but once every channel had to have a reality tv show was when I tuned out. I really miss the old sci fi channel that shit was amazing and you can tell the people who worked their gave a shit. same with fx when it had a panel of people who would introduce show and have in house shows like the pet doctor one. shit just felt comfy now its all in your face full volume ass.
>>
>>71961053

Hardly

My Big Fat Fabulous Life is pure anti-fat propaganda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-mbaY1_4WY
>fat people can do anything skinny people can!
>cant even walk in skis without falling
>>
>>71961053
Reality shows like this are the freak shows of the 21st century, nothing wrong with watching them. My 600 lb life is especially great to both feel better about yourself and and motivation to not eat that next slice of pizza and hit the gym

I've lost 30 pounds since I started watching it
>>
i dont even get that shitty channel anymore
>>
>>71961181
rip discovery, tlc, natgeo, history channel etc
>>
>>71961053
TLC is the symptom, not the cause you dingus.

Extreme couponing is still the most offensive show in my opinion
>spend 50 hours to get $200 worth of shit for free
>you could have bought that stuff by working fewer hours
>the store and/or manufacturer loses money
>you contribute nothing to society - unlike if you worked for it
>>
>>71961181
>once a woman was put in charge of the History channel they changed gears to basically redneck reality shows
And their ratings skyrocketed, blame the American populace for preferring that stuff, not her.
>>
i miss honey boo boo
>>
>>71963116
Did she died?
>>
It's a symptom, not a cause.
>>
>>71961053
I'm watching season 2 of I am Jazz and it's funny that in the first few minutes they are talking about panic attacks and depression medication since 6th grade and how she feels like shit all the time.

Why does they do this
>>
My 600 pound life is GOAT.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.