[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be mastermind that outwits everyone and can read people like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: hanz landa.jpg (37 KB, 452x311) Image search: [Google]
hanz landa.jpg
37 KB, 452x311
>Be mastermind that outwits everyone and can read people like a book
>Decide to trust two known psychopaths with your weapons (that are known for scalping people and leaving people with cuts in their foreheads)

I guess the script just needed him to act like an idiot.

BRAVA QUENTIN

BRAVA
>>
why didn't he just shake the guy's hand
>>
>>71960875
it was Marcellus Wallace's soul
>>
>>71960875

why didnt your mom abort you
>>
JUST
>>
BON JORNAY

lmao it's hilarious, he PRONOUNCED IT WRONG xD
>>
Well, he still won in the end. He just got permanent swastika mark on his forehead.
>>
>>71961627
>my god sir, is that a swastika?
>>yes, my family were german jews and this was carved into my head
>you poor man, have some shekels
>>
>>71961685
See? No big deal. He still won.
>>
>>71960736
only question i have is: did he survive the ending? i understand they carved a nazi symbol into him but did they still go along with the deal or kill him?
>>
>>71961735
Go along.

I mean, he DID help out the Americans kill Hitler and all.
>>
>>71960736
Quinton wrote in a part for an accomplice that was supposed to follow them and stop them if they tried to kill or harm Landa. He gets a flat tire on his motorcycle and isn't able to stop them from maiming him. This was never meant to be shot, but just part of Landa's motivation. You can see his eyes darting to the road as they're about to maim him and the sudden realization that his backup failed.
>>
>>71961376
It was Bon Djerno. Did you even watch the movie?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.