[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the purpose of this character?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: Jena Malone.jpg (118 KB, 1460x730) Image search: [Google]
Jena Malone.jpg
118 KB, 1460x730
What was the purpose of this character?
>>
Why jena Malone, fucking irrelevant whore.
>>
>>71959078
What was the purpose of anything in that movie?
>>
To add another 20 mins to the directors cut without anything interesting.
>>
>>71959078
She's Commissioner Gordon's daughter.

>>71959118
Fuck you and the whore you rode in on.
>>
>>71959078
Why not? A little cameo, a bit of added matter in the movie's world
>>
>>71959078
Gives us a chance to bask in the glory that is jenna
>>
>>71959178
>She's Commissioner Gordon's daughter.

She's not, she's Jenet Klyburn, she analyzes the bullet Lois recovered in Africa and also reveals that Superman could not have seen the bomb in the senate because it was shielded by lead.
>>
how about that fridge scene

I mean the just restocked fridge meaning the person wasn't planning on dying/leaving is so incredibly cliche
>>
>>71959178
>he's Commissioner Gordon's daughter.

No, she's not moron; she's Jenet Klyburn; no relation at all with commissioner Gordon.
>>
>>71959258
>>71959239
Well google lied to me.
>>
>>71959255

>I mean the just restocked fridge meaning the person wasn't planning on dying/leaving is so incredibly cliche

I've rarely ever seen it in anything before honestly, or my memory's shot, it does hammer home how fucked up luthor is and his manipulations, same for him killing the senate witness
>>
>>71959389
then you haven't seen very many movies
>>
>>71959483

:D
>>
>>71959513
well it might be more common to tv than movies since there used to be so many detective tv shows which showcased thousands of gimmicks throughout their runs and stole from each other willy-nilly
>>
who's to say she won't be back to analyze some other fucking shit
>>
>>71959078
Snyder is fucking her and she will be in the Cyborg movie
>>
>>71961040
Who is Cyborg gonna be?
>>
>>71961258

Some dude named Ray Fisher.
>>
>>71959325

How about just fucking watch the extended cut before saying anything you stupid fucking stupid fuck fuck! ruining our discussion just with your fucking stupidity! I fucking hate you!
>>
>>71961258
Some nigger, the good thing is that the movie is probably a Titans movie.
>>
>>71961540

>the good thing is that the movie is probably a Titans movie.

'no', in fact I'm pretty sure Cyborg's movie is being axed because they know he's not popular enough for a solo film so he'll be in the Flash movie
>>
>>71961588
>sure Cyborg's movie is being axed

Kek, you can't axe the black guy movie, what you can do is lower the budget and include more attractive characters. Cyborg being used to introduce the TITANS is cheaper than axing the movie
>>
>>71959078
To give me a boner.
I could watch an entire movie of Jena talking about metals.
>>
>>71961749

yes, adding more characters will make the movie cheaper.

you fucking idiot.
>>
>>71959239
>SUPERman
>Can't see through lead

Not so super, man.
>>
>>71959078

She offers a counterpoint to the police portrayed earlier in the film - the male officers brutalised by Batman are incompetent, impotent and terrified. Here, Jena Malone portrays a strong, intelligent voice, able to shed light on the mystery behind Lois' quest for the truth, an ally to the light. It's an important part of the feminist message that subtly runs through the film overall, and it's touches like this that really make the movie the capekino we call know it to be.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.