[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My eyes are getting weary...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: onesheet.jpg (62 KB, 387x580) Image search: [Google]
onesheet.jpg
62 KB, 387x580
My eyes are getting weary...
>>
MY ASS IS GETTING TIGHT
>>
>king of queens
>no asians
>>
>>71959588
They literally adopt an Asian baby in the final episode.
>>
MY EYES ARE GETTING WEARY
MY MASK IS GETTING TIGHT
I'M SITTING HERE A CAPTIVE
ON THE CIA PLANE TONIGHT
I DON'T CARE CAUSE ALL I WANNA DO
IS CRASH THIS PLANE AND DRIVE RIGHT HOME TO YOU
CAUSE BANEBY ALL MY LIFE I WILL BE A BIG GUY FOR (YOU)
>>
Kino of queens?
>>
No, seriously, this is the single greatest Sit-Com of all time and no one appreciates this.
>>
>>71958943
I can fix that for you ;)
>>
>>71961050
It's good but it's not the best
>>
>>71958943
>>71961085
YOUR DICK IS GETTIN WEARY
HIS ASS IS GETTIN TIGHT
YOU'VE JAMMED HIS SHIT WITH TRAFFIC
HIS WELL IS OVERFLOWING TONIGHT
BUT YOU DON'T CARE CAUSE ALL YOU WANT TO DO
IS DROP THE SOAP AND HAVE HIM PICK IT UP FOR YOU
>>
>>71958920
Damn she is a fine piece of arse
>>
>>71961299
I know from experience.
>>
>>71958920
BART FART SHART CART
>>
Why does he try to cuck Doug at the end of the series? Aren't they supposed to be friends?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.