[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what was the tarantula supposed to mean? I don't think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: Enemy_poster.jpg (32 KB, 282x400) Image search: [Google]
Enemy_poster.jpg
32 KB, 282x400
So what was the tarantula supposed to mean?

I don't think I really liked this movie much
>>
>>71958563

symbol for his fear of women
>>
>>71958586
Now i'm even more confused
>>
It doesn't mean anything, it's a giant spider.
>>
>>71958603

just youtube "enemy explanation" or something. i don't want to put in the effort of explaining this to you.
>>
>>71958563
It means you're a fucking pleb for not understanding Enemy
>>
OP here, yea so this movie was anti-climactic, I thought there was going to be some answer as to why they were identical but i'm assuming it was all just a dream or something, I don't care.
>>
>>71958645
>went in expecting Twilight Zone

I hate summer
>>
>>71958645
>there was going to be some answer as to why they were identical

they're the same person
>>
>>71958603
His second self symbolized his fear of commitment
>>
>>71958676
How were they the same person when one dies at the end
>>
File: Jake-Gyllenhaal.jpg (1 MB, 1200x1656) Image search: [Google]
Jake-Gyllenhaal.jpg
1 MB, 1200x1656
>>71958563
>Its a based Jake has a fever dream about being some normal douchebag episode
>>
>>71958673
>it was all a dream is a clever plot device
>>
5DEEP6U
>>
>>71958708
I bet you liked cw over bvs faggot holy shit

how about the events didnt happen in order? HOW ABOUT THAT/?
>>
>>71958784
>I bet you liked cw over bvs faggot holy shit

I haven't seen either you massive faggot
>>
>>71958764
It wasn't "all a dream" though. Its called visual metaphor, and pretty entry level at that.
>>
>>71958563
>having your hair turned into a city and putting a spider in it.

dropped.
>>
>>71958835
it's too many ideas at once that amounts goobledy gook trash.

Meta art that only makes sense inside of this kubrick wannabes retarded head. I watched explanations and everyone is pseudo intellectuals taking a lot of liberties making up nonsense. Face it, this movie stinks and you're not that smart.
>>
File: ciaarrg.gif (487 KB, 301x273) Image search: [Google]
ciaarrg.gif
487 KB, 301x273
>>71958837
>having flyover hair with no spiderbro
Barber:What kind of cut you want?
>>
>>71958892
>Meta art that only makes sense inside of this kubrick wannabes retarded head.
Literally everyone else got this movie anon. I'm really sorry its not lowest common denominator summer box office trash made to appeal to NASCAR fans and the chinese, but if it went over your head that a personal problem.
>>
>>71959029
>im so smart

I'm sure you didn't get it and watched an explanation youtube therefore this movie is satisfying and not just a mystery movie with a big FUCK YOU at the end
>>
People who like this movie love Lost and shitty unsatisfying endings

I thought I liked Villeneuve
>>
>>71959086
>Dunning Kruger: The Post
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.