[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I work in the industry, and not many people have actually seen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1
File: 1468132798806.png (126 KB, 322x438) Image search: [Google]
1468132798806.png
126 KB, 322x438
I work in the industry, and not many people have actually seen this guy. I am one of them.

I can tell you fellows that this man got vanilla sky'd... he got vanilla sky'd really, really bad.

They have done some plastic surgery to try to make him at least not look frightening, but he will never look like himself at all again.

An announcement will be made in about a weeks time, him and his entourage have all finally decided to throw in the towel. Poor guy just got vanilla sky'd, not much to be done.

Screencap this post btw, like i said. probably early next week.
>>
>>71955375
Haha
>>
>>71955375
>vanilla sky'd

I didn't watch VS, what does that mean?
Did his face get RIP?
>>
>>71955375
when will the pirate copy of his show be online
>>
wtf are you talking about?
>>
BRING ME THE BAT
>>
>>71955696
how old are you lol
>>
sticky this
>>
>>71955375
He's probably going to be very smooth
>>
>>71955682
No more of his show will be made since he got VANILLA SKY'D
>>
>>71955375
anyone know what he was doing at the BLM BBC marches after dallas ?
>>
>>71955375
BRING ME THE BAT
>>
>>71955700
BRING ME..... THE BAT
>>
*my're
>>
>>71955375
fucking WHO?
>>
>>71955882
its Georgio
>>
>>71955612
face fucked up in a car crash

idk maybe plausible sams a bit of a petrolhead
>>
>>71955882

neonazi that reddit hates
>>
Is this..... tech support?
>>
I DUN WAN DIS!
>>
DELIGHT
>>
>>71955895
Georgio who? I'm 100% serious.
>>
LEMME TRY THOSE BAJELS I KEEP HEARING BOUT
>>
>>71955981
He's a white nationalist who plans on turning the island of Manhattan into the Utopian paradise of Georgioland, to send a message to the powers that be
>>
>>71956005
AND HE WANTS THE BAT
>>
>>71956032
BOW DOWN BITCH
>>
omg showfags
>>
I heard him and John Maus are in a sexual relationship

Can anyone confirm?
>>
>>71955375
YO I LOVE THESE GOOBERS MANE

AY
>>
>>71955375
Sam doesn't get enough credit. Some people think he only does lolsorandum videos because some plebs only talk about them.

Watch him drop red-pills at comedy clubs. He's got a huge set of balls.
>>
>>71955375
>industry
What? Youtubing? No one in any industry except for data mining knows who this guy is. That's how he gets away with doing the shit he does.

At least this time he'll look more distinguishable, if what you're saying is true.
>>
>>71956177
And a big dick too, if you believe that tranny who fucked him
>>
>>71955375
Go to bed Sam

or not for all I care, I'm a fan
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.