[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TV RELATED DATING STORIES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 148797447271.jpg (70 KB, 326x488) Image search: [Google]
148797447271.jpg
70 KB, 326x488
>on date with girl I met through tinder
>everything is going well
>we're at a restaurant eating
>have to piss
>get up and say "i'll be back" while trying to sound like arnold
>she chuckles awkwardly
>come back after pissing
>"why did you say i'll be back in a weird voice?"
>"I was just referencing the Terminator haha"
>"oh, is that a movie? I havent seen it"
>instinctively let out a guttural laugh
>people turn to our direction
>"you havent seen the Terminator? Are you fucking with me right now?"
>she seems visibly annoyed
>"no I havent"
>we're both 27
>Rest of the evening is awkward as fuck
>Call her the next day she doesnt pick up

Well, fuck you too, you goddamn pleb

>rewatch Terminator instead
>>
>gf

gtfo normie
>>
>not inviting her back to yours to watch it
>>
>>71954424
I did, she said she "was meeting one of her gfs later", acted annoyed as fuck and became silent for the rest of the evening which lasted like 45 minutes after that...fuck her tbqh
>>
Instead of acting like a fucking 6 year old you should have:
>invite her back to your place
>watch Terminator with her
>pause the movie when Kyle starts fucking Sarah
>fuck your date
>unpause the movie
>take a loud shit while she finishes the movie
>>
>>71954489
Why did you stay then? Should have dropped the money for your meal on the table and left
Don't tell me you payed for her dinner
>>
>>71954558
I would've but after she started acting like a child I said fuck and we each paid our own. I didnt leave because it was awkward as fuck and I cant handle these type of situations well, unfortunately
>>71954551
I DID invite her to watch it with me
she was pulling the "butthurt princess" act though
>>
>>71954414
this a normie site now m6 get used 2 it
>>
I went to see Taxi Driver with a girl once. I never made sure it was a real date™, so in the end it wasn't.
I liked the movie, though.
>>
>>71956031
>I never made sure it was a real date™
kek what a gaywad
>>
>>71954644
>she started acting like a child
?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.