[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you hate us /tv/? Were we not a satisfying conclusion? :(
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
Why do you hate us /tv/?

Were we not a satisfying conclusion? :(
>>
>>71952569
what a shame
fucking disgrace
>>
>>71952569
You're a conclusion to a movie that doesn't exist. Seriously, why are the sequels so dramatically different in style and tone to the gritty and brutal original?
>>
First one was perfect the sequels didn't hold to it.
>>
>>71953982

Pigging out on CG
>>
File: coulson.jpg (12 KB, 170x241) Image search: [Google]
coulson.jpg
12 KB, 170x241
>>71952569

>dark, violent sci-fi trilogy literally ends with a little paki girl giggling and pointing at a rainbow
>>
>>71952569
Too up its own ass.

I liked the sequels
>>
>>71953982

George Lucas syndrome. On the set of the first movie, there were producers and studio executives telling the Wachowskis what they could AND couldn't do. When the first Matrix turned out being a runaway smash, the Wachowskis got all the credit and were given a blank check for the sequels.
>>
>>71953994
>pleb detected
>>
>>71954385
does anyone else hate this faggot? I don't know exactly what it is, probably his face and voice and his cunty attitude on SHIELD
>>
>>71954463

They are even worse than Lucas

Have they done anything of note since it?
>>
>>71954586

He's actually pretty tolerable on SHIELD because he's the only one actually entitled to know everything and not tell other people secrets.

Fucking Skye/Daisy always whining about how stuff is kept from her in a fucking spy agency.
>>
>>71955839

She has a nice ass so she gets a free pass.

Hey, that rhymed.
>>
File: fetish fuel.png (4 MB, 1537x2008) Image search: [Google]
fetish fuel.png
4 MB, 1537x2008
>>71952569
The only thing about the sequels I liked was Trinity's sexy outfits.
>>
>>71952569
>Why do you hate us /tv/?
Only plebs do.
>>
are you people serious when you say that the original was brutal and gritty ?
>>
At least Reloaded had the best fight in the series

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4puUo4OYViE
>>
>>71954463
Wrong, you got the diagnosis correct, but the symptoms wrong.

The Lucas Effect is when directors stop favoring storytelling in favor of CGI and special effects, which is what happened to the Matrix sequels as well as the Star Wars prequels.
>>
>>71952569
soft reboot when?
>>
>>71956765
SWEE SWEE SWEE SWOO SWEE SWOO
>>
>>71952569
it would've been kinda cool if it were different charaters, like, a different matrix with a different One

but instead they ruined one of the best (if not the best) sci-fi movies ever made
>>
File: 1453449739712.jpg (105 KB, 720x1080) Image search: [Google]
1453449739712.jpg
105 KB, 720x1080
>>71955794
Cloud Atlas is kino tbqh
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.