[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Batman doesn't want to kill criminals, why doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Bilbo Faggins.jpg (23 KB, 400x399) Image search: [Google]
Bilbo Faggins.jpg
23 KB, 400x399
If Batman doesn't want to kill criminals, why doesn't he just paralyze Joker neck-down?
>>
>>71946875
I've always thought this. If anyone deserves to have his some broken it's him. But you know, then there wouldn't be a story.
>>
Plot armour, but he did that in The Dark Knight Returns anyway.
>>
Why didn't he just chop off his arms and legs?
>>
>>71946895
I was pleasantly surprised by the movie version of this. Not bad at all.
>>
>>71946875
Why don't they lobotomize him?
>>
why didnt he just, remove his brain, put it in a vat of sterile water and hook a bunch of wires up to it 2 make joker stay too alive
>>
>>71946875
why didn't he just wash his make up off?
>>
Why doesn't he just rape the Joker, or any of the criminals he beats to a pulp? That'd fuck them up.
>>
which kung fu move does he use to make them fall asleep without any permanent brain damage
>>
>>71947497
Have you seen the joker? Total bone killer
>>
>>71947600
Put a bag on his head.
>>
why doesn't he throw joker in that prison from tdkr and then remove that one platform he used to get out himself
>>
>>71946875
Because in the DC universe, people are dumb. So they would probably decide to give The Joker a robot body since he was so brutally attacked by Batman and didn't do anything to deserve that in the first place.
>>
>>71947600

if he can fuck maggie gyllenhaal he can fuck the joker
>>
>>71947763
this tbqh and I'm her fucking brother
>>
>>71946875
Maiming someone purposefully is called mayhem and in many cases is worse than murder
>>
File: file.png (80 KB, 206x247) Image search: [Google]
file.png
80 KB, 206x247
Bill Burr has confirmed interest in running as local senator for the city of Boston.
>>
>>71946875
Because even the US where the death penalty is legal on a federal level they recognize that there are "cruel and unusual punishments" that are even worse than death.

And honestly it's the same reason why civilized countries no longer mutilate the imprisoned. Most people just know that forcibly amputating limbs, crippling a person etc. are just immoral/wrong.
>>
>>71948616
Big fan of your work
>>
There are many many ways to heal a broken spine in batman universe. He would just get better.

Hell, even death isn't permanent because of those fucking Lazarus pits
>>
>>71948616
I'd let you fuck me, jake, if you know what I mean
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.