[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chris Cuckman is at it again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: latest[1].jpg (90 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
90 KB, 1280x720
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9_lhRqhkBw
>WOMEN WHAT THE FUCK
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>71945891

He gave it a "C" rating, which is average. That seems to be the general consensus. I don't get what the big deal is.
>>
I'm listening to this guy, amazed at how he has absolutely nothing interesting to say. Holy fuck, is this the kind of people you trust on cinema?
>>
>>71946028
It's the youtube gamer generation (and I say this as a guy who plays vidya games)

They don't know anything about movies or film or cinematic techniques. Stuckmann made like a shitty Indiana Jones short film and he still doesn't seem to know about what makes a movie.
>>
>>71945968
>it's not a really bad movie
>the female leads were fun
>it shouldn't get that much hate
He's trying real hard to defend it
>>
>>71946076

He actually attacked it for hating on men.
>>
Does he not brush his teeth?
>>
File: 1457035521121.webm (2 MB, 1046x802) Image search: [Google]
1457035521121.webm
2 MB, 1046x802
>Not liking Femme-ghostkino
This man is hopeless
>>
>>71948172

He's got braces, because the Dragon Ball Z toys on his shelf didn't define him as a manchild nearly enough.
>>
>>71948337

>Finger on the trigger while she sticks it near her face

I'M TRIGGERED
>>
>>71945891
You man babies make me ashamed of browsing this board. You haven't even seen the film and you've already made up your minds that you hate it and will attack anyone that disagrees with you. Your parents must be so proud. Not only is their son a neet, but the biggest and most stressful event in his life right now is the female ghostbusters movie getting good reviews. Talk about BEYOND pathetic.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.