[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is literally nothing wrong with the fridge scene in Kingdom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1432818699481.jpg (24 KB, 350x168) Image search: [Google]
1432818699481.jpg
24 KB, 350x168
There is literally nothing wrong with the fridge scene in Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.
>>
Funny thing is, the movie could have been amazing. I can't put my finger on what exactly went wrong, but it fell very short and ended up being a bore to watch.
>>
>>71942416

the raft in Temple of Doom was more plausible.
>>
>>71942458
nope, I saw it twice in cinemas and loved it
>>
>>71942520
You are pleb trash, and I bet you also enjoy capeshit you pathetic loser.
>>
>>71942498
Doom > Crusade
>>
>>71942416

If the initial blast didn't vaporize him (or if getting thrown around in a fridge didn't break every bone in his body), he eventually would've died of either radiation poisoning or leukemia. Dude was standing like 200 yards from a fucking mushroom cloud.
>>
WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR FAAAACE.
>>
>>71942458
Shia LaBeouf Is what went wrong.

I had zero problems with the 'nuke the fridge' scene, but LaBeouf, a horrible greaser also being an expert fencer was ridiculous. Plus those terrible CGI monkeys.
They should've made an adult Shortround movie and gave Indiana Jones a part like Connery had in Last Crusade.
>>
>>71942561

This is not correct
>>
>>71942635
>a horrible greaser also being an expert fencer was ridiculous
What's so ridiculous about this?
Not everyone is as fucking boring as you, you know.
>>
>>71942625
/thread
>>
>>71942416

The only part in the entire movie that felt like a legit "Indy" scene is when he grabs the blow dart tube and kills the Mayan (?) with his own poison dart.
>>
>>71942693
I took piano lessons as a kid. I'm sure I could expertly play in an emergency.
>>
>>71942458
the action scenes were like a rollercoaster ride
to much cgi and special effects ruined the suspension of disbelief, the plotshield of characters was clearly visible and there was no sense of danger
>>
>>71942635
>>71942693
>>71942752

It was explained that he went to a fancy school and learned to fence there before he got kicked out
>>
>>71942814

Also, unlike the other 3 Indy movies, there was never a scene where Indy is clearly physically outmatched and getting his ass kicked, until he either A) Gets lucky and turns the tables or B) Figures out a clever way to kill whoever's kicking his ass.

And no, that big Russian dude getting eaten by sentient ants doesn't count. He only hits Indy like twice.
>>
>>71942833
They made it somewhat plausible, but that doesn't make it any less stupid.
>>
seems legit to me. the coldness of the fridge counteracted the heat from the bomb.
>>
>>71942416
This might have been the best part of the movie. Unfortunately, it was in the first third and it kind of went down hill from there.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x653T60OqnE
>>
>>71942921

>They made it somewhat plausible, but that doesn't make it any less stupid.

Backpedal faster, nigger.
>>
File: mfw.jpg (24 KB, 239x275) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
24 KB, 239x275
>>71942941
>>
>>71942988
Eh. I might have to rewatch it.
I just remember that bit being way too convenient
>>
>>71942988
>Backpedal faster, nigger.
What is "The last thing a black American male hears", Alex?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.