[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i dont get it... why didn't he just abandon ship?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: big_1422067162_image.jpg (73 KB, 1280x534) Image search: [Google]
big_1422067162_image.jpg
73 KB, 1280x534
i dont get it... why didn't he just abandon ship?
>>
>>71941866
What part of
>A captain always goes down with the ship
Do you not understand?
>>
>>71941866
Captain goes down with the ship
>>
Too fucking proud to admit that he got outsmarted and shut down completely
>>
>>71941900
>>71941901

Why is this honor-less weasel who worms his way out of everything suddenly beholding himself to this?
>>
>>71941944
>Why is this honor-less weasel who worms his way out of everything

Name one time before this that he did that.
>>
Where the did the whole fucking East India Trading Company armada go?
They should've wiped the floor with that pieate scum.
>>
>>71941900
Turns out not even Lord becket could best the devil.
>>
>>71941944
power of memes
>>
>>71941866
Why didn't he just turned the ship into ramming vector against the black pearl?
Anyway, he was the captain of a ship of the line, it is expected for it to be outnumbered and still win.
>>
>>71942087
Frankly, his ship should have easily wrecked both of the others once they conveniently lined up right next to his ship.
>>
Pirates
>>
Weiners
>>
>>71941866
the diamonds were in his jacket you fucking retard
>>
>>71942579
Davey Jones knew this.
>>
EL CAPITANO JAJAJA
>>
>>71942718
its just El Capitán
>>
>>71941866
what was he supposed to do?
jump in the sea and drown?
>>
Better question: why do they always show a broadside when raking a ship can be ever more deadly to its crew?
>>
>>71942699
casper the friendly ghost knew this
>>
>>71941866
why didn't he just use the eagles to fly away
>>
>>71942794
>Better question: why do they always show a broadside when raking a ship can be ever more deadly to its crew?

Because the audience is not likely to understand basic line tactics and a broadside "looks" cooler.
>>
>>71941866
Because he was still reeling from the shock of having lost. Also because despite being a scumbag an English captain still goes down with their vessel.
>>
>>71941866
woman spotted
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.