[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Overhyped trash It isn't even funny and the plot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
ITT: Overhyped trash

It isn't even funny and the plot is so blatantly retarded but I don't even need to point that out.
>>
>>71938117
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVoQkYsUxhE
>>
Why do you think I care about your worthless opinion though?
>>
>>71938117
duh.
>>
>>71938220
Better than yours
>>
>>71938117
Finally got around to watching this a few weeks ago because of the obvious.

I agree, it's interestingly silly, but no one is funny and the plot is retarded. Only Murray's "fuck this shit just pay me" attitude, real or not, is amusing.
>>
>>71938117
Go back to your DUDEWEEDlMAO comedies
>>
File: please just stop.jpg (48 KB, 542x542) Image search: [Google]
please just stop.jpg
48 KB, 542x542
>>71938117
Paul will you please stop coming here and telling everyone how much you hate the original film. Now I know there are a lot of people who have come here to take the piss out of your remake but two wrongs don't make a right. Now go away and learn how to make a proper film.
>>
>>71938117
I agree. The original Ghost Busters are outdated and boring as fuck.

And I'm actually a fan of Back To The Future.
>>
It's one of the most boring movies I've ever seen desu. Just some straight white dudes playing with laser guns fighting gross puke monsters.
>>
looks like the original has become a pleb filter
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.