[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Razorfist says that nobody hated the prequels until RedLetterMedia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6
File: razorfist.jpg (102 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
razorfist.jpg
102 KB, 512x512
>Razorfist says that nobody hated the prequels until RedLetterMedia made the Plinkett videos

Do you agree with this sentiment?
>>
No, but he hates MovieBob so he a'ight
>>
>>71936400
I don't understand or know anything that you're talking about.

Kill yourself you cunt.
>>
>>71936400
Is this Spoony's new persona?
>>
>>71936400
Nope. People have always hated the prequels, though they looks more toward Jar Jar Binks in their hate. RLM did put things everyone knew into the proper context though.
>>
>>71936400

No, I think people didn't like the prequels before RLM did their bit.

I don't think people knew WHY they didn't like them before RLM though, if that makes any sense.

I feel like RLM pinpointed every little fault with the trilogy and everyone who didn't like it went "yeah, that's probably why I didn't like it".

I thought they were pretty good, and I think they'll be looked back on favorably after the current trilogy concludes.
>>
>>71936532
>I thought they were pretty good, and I think they'll be looked back on favorably after the current trilogy concludes.
>THIS IS WHAT PREQUKS ACTUALLY BELIEVE
the next two movies could be daisy taking a shit on mark hamills chest and it'll still be better than the prequels as long as they don't make the turd cgi
>>
File: 1465019704280.jpg (15 KB, 600x317) Image search: [Google]
1465019704280.jpg
15 KB, 600x317
>>71936473
holy fucking shit kek
>>
People hated Phantom Menace intensely after it came out, there was a website dedicated to the death of jar-jar. What's actually funny is that Phantom Menace probably turned out to be the best of the prequels.
>>
>>71937124
>as long as they don't make the turd cgi

https://filmschoolrejects.com/38-things-we-learned-from-the-john-wick-commentary-b077c6dfa2b6#.apzjlfcg0
>>
File: ridicule.webm (1 MB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
ridicule.webm
1 MB, 900x600
>a grown man that wears eyeliner.

Nice hairline too btw. Even better genetics.
>>
>>71937124
it could be worse, look at what George had planned if Disney didn't buy Star Wars
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMVrMP8us6Q
>>
>>71936400
Why would you post this again? Shill.
>>
>>71936400
The GL raped my childhood meme started with the special editions and snowballed after ep ,1 then there was an LOTR V SW rivalry, that might have stoked the flames
>>
>>71937402
>Star Wars: Detours
kino

>>71937389
>hairline
never noticed that before. He's John Cazaling.
>>
>>
>>71937528
This image applies to 90% of the threads on /tv/ at any given time. At least there's genuine movie discussion to be had here. I for one love George Lucas and respect that he tried to his best to stick to his vision and push technology with Star Wars.
>>
Yes, nobody on earth had negative opinions on the prequels until RLM .
>>
>>71936400
He's sort of right. Before RLM, most people would say "Jar Jar sucked but the prequels were okay."

And honestly, the prequels aren't that bad.
>>
>>71936400
He should do a collab with Saganfan1983
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lyp_fkz80eM
>>
>>71936400
No, I was 12 when Phantom Menace came out and I remember hating how plastic-like the creatures looked in comparison to the old ones and I thought having a child in a major role was unfortunate. I still haven't seen episodes 2 and 3
>>
>>71937268
>Phantom Menace probably turned out to be the best of the prequels.
>not worst
It was hardly even related to the main plot of the series, they easily could've cut it out and gone straight to the clone wars and they should have.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>grown man wearing an ammo belt
jesus christ
>>
>>71939712
What if he finds himself involved in an impromptu gun fight? He is American I believe.
>>
>>71939712
I feel he lets down the look with those gloves having fingers though, if you go edgy 15 year old you need to go all the way
>>
>>71936400

I tried to like Phantom Menace and was in a lot of denial about how bad it was at first, but the truth became obvious to me when I couldn't stand watching it as often as I'd obsessively watched the older ones; I'd just fast-forward to the sword fights and pod race, as they were the only truly great parts. The rest was boring.

I was disappointed by Clones and never ended up seeing it more than the one time in theaters. Yoda fighting tickled my autism.

I loved and still love Episode 3 though, I'll give you that one. Very entertaining movie that reminds me of my teenage nerd 2edgy4u angst, I even laughed when the children were butchered when I saw it in theaters as a dumb teen.

Anyway, I acknowledged them all to be worse than the originals, Plinkett just did a really good job showing why that is. And although I love Ep 3, I'm not going to pretend it's not without its faults.
>>
>>71936400
>posting the same thread every few days to shill your channel
embarrassing desu
>>
>>71936400
Guy looks like rob Halford. By that I means he looks like a fucking fudge packer
>>
>>71936400
No, because I actually remember people saying the prequels were shit before anyone even heard of RLM. All those videos did was say what a lot of other people were already thinking.
>>
>>71936400
What the fuck is this guys problem, he shits on every other reviewer, but does the exact same goddamn thing himself. Sometimes even makes the same fucking jokes. His game reviews are alright, some of them downright funny but as soon as he makes a reference to another reviewer it just makes him seem like a bitter and jealous child.
>>
>>71939310
The entire prequel trilogy was as unnecessary as stories get, but the first one of them actually had some feeling of adventure to it. It feels more like a standalone story, don't get me wrong it's still pretty shit but not as insulting as the others. And that podrace sequence was the most fun in the entire trilogy, it actually felt like it had some stakes to it.
>>
>>71940929
>That time he got buttblasted about the Amazing Autist
He was just so upset, I thought he was going to cry
>>
>>71936400

Yes.

Attack of the Clones was shit regardless tho. 1 is childhood fuel and 3 was a good movie overall.
>>
File: 1459923025115.jpg (478 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
1459923025115.jpg
478 KB, 1000x667
>>71936473
no, this is spoony's new persona after mortage trouble
>>
>>71936400
He's a lying asshole, or too young to remember.

The prequel reviews were the amalgamation and refining of all the problems people had with the films and had been discussed. They weren't inventing those problems.
>>
But what if I enjoy the Plinkett reviews AND the prequels?
>>
>>71941057
Then you are truly lost
>>
>>71941036
Please tell me that that is'nt Spoony
>>
>>71941057
It's treason, then?
>>
Why do people take RLM so seriously anyway? Their videos are mostly comedy.
>>
>>71941114
Because some autist on this board took it seriously and everyone else played along because they thought it was funny
>>
>>71941150
That's like /tv/ in a nutshell.
>>
>>71941098
it's not
>>
>giving RLM that much credit

Kek, YouTube celebs are truly delusional as fuck
>>
i like his opinions
his heavy metal persona makes me wanna gouge my eyes out tho, what a shame
>>
>>71936400

He's right

the prequels are pure kino

so many jew jew abrams shills ITT desu senpai
>>
File: 1468121640972.jpg (111 KB, 736x491) Image search: [Google]
1468121640972.jpg
111 KB, 736x491
I haven't respected the youtube rant guy format since I was like 14

Remember BigAl2k6? DarknessTheCurse? These guys are still fucking around making the same type of content with a fraction of the views and subscribers. It's sad af
>>
False. Stop being a tard.
>>
Literally who?

Razorfist? Is that his first or last name? Is he an edgy teen from 1998?

Can I got look at his GeoCities page and join his Quake clan?

How many times do you think this fucker's seen the Matrix movies
>>
>>71943085
He hated the Matrix tbqh
>>
>>71943654
His wardrobe sure didn't

All he's missing is a fedora and a katana
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.