[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I enjoy horror but fuck me the trailer is already keeping me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 691x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 691x1024
I enjoy horror but fuck me the trailer is already keeping me up. Thoughts on Lights Out?
https://youtu.be/6LiKKFZyhRU
>>
>>71934986
i stopped watching the trailer after the second flick. i don't like that.
>>
really, guys? i thought this looked pretty tame.
>>
>>71935074
Well you know what, i watch the end of the trailer and it's does look pretty fucking tame. With a shit little concept used to make easy jumpscare.
>>
File: image.jpg (529 KB, 1503x1434) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
529 KB, 1503x1434
>>71935074
I'm curious about Diana's death. I have no idea what those doctors were doing. It looks like she was a patient in some ward judging by her braclet, but what were they trying to do by blasting super concentrated light at her. They burnt her into the chair like a Nagasaki shadow.
>>
>>71934986
That trailer went downhill quickly. I'm guessing this is an adaption of that indie short?
>>
>>71934986
Well that started off spoopy and made me jump but then it just turned to shit, then I got bored as soon as the bitch said she had a friend when she was younger.

What the fuck ever happened to unexplainable entity type shit? You give the antagonist a personality and backstory and it no longer becomes spoopy. If you do give them a backstory then at least fucking save it all till after the final showdown of the film when its light and everything is all neatly wrapped up in horror exposition
>>
>>71935778
I figured it was to give the chance of the creature coming out on top. Can't explain it if everyone is already dead, but you're right about not every monster having a clear explanation, origin, or reason. I really enjoyed It Follows for that reason.
>>
>>71934986
I had the exact same idea for this about 11 years ago. Never did anything with it.

I hate that I don't do anything with my ideas.
>>
>>71935956
My brother and I did the same thing the monster is doing but with closed eyes. I think we got the idea from an old Powerpuff girls episode with Bubbles constantly telling herself "It's not real" as all her possessed toys get closer and closer each time she reopens her eyes.
>>
File: 55bf074e3c24f.jpg (109 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
55bf074e3c24f.jpg
109 KB, 600x450
Don't Breath looks pretty good. It's the only horror movie/thriller that has piqued my interest since It Follows and Enemy.

This look obnoxious, like they took a good idea and just made it as fucking bad as possible.
>>
>>71934986

Hue

This is based off a youtube video. The first thing in the trailer is exactly the same

It was one of those amateur horror shorts
>>
>>71934986
>see spooky ghost
>flip the switch on
>flip it off
>on
>off
>on
>off
>on
>off
>boo
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.