[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Walt Disney biopic when?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: Walter Elias Disney.jpg (161 KB, 966x1280) Image search: [Google]
Walter Elias Disney.jpg
161 KB, 966x1280
Received 59 Academy Award nominations, including 22 awards.

Who do you cast for the life-spanning biopic?

Don't be cute and just say T. Hanks. He did a fun job playing an icon in a supporting role in Saving Mr. Banks. It not only tested the water, but was willing to show him in a positive but realistic light (and somewhat of a full-of-shit bully from Travers' perspective, but fuck her, he's an American Businessman in the 20th century).
>>
who /epcot/ here
>>
Idris Elba
>>
>>71934399
The Jews would never allow it
>>
Walt Disney was actually a black man.
Idris Elba would be perfect.
>>
>>71934399
nobody cares about that racist talent less hack
>>
might sound crazy but Will Ferrel
>>
File: 1466819065556.gif (410 KB, 221x196) Image search: [Google]
1466819065556.gif
410 KB, 221x196
>>71934546
Fuck dude you're triggering me
>>
I know nothing of the industry but wasn't he a confirmed antisemite? isn't hollywood filled with jews or is that a meme?

anyways if it happened, I'd want a true retelling of his life (including his antisemitic ways and other negatives) unlike that ashton kutcher Steve Jobs movie that made him look like the jesus of technology.

For the actor,
Steve Carell
>>
>>71934673

I've read several biographies. His views on Jews would be no different than any other typical American Christian of the era, and even wrote Samuel Goldwyn a letter of congratulations for bringing Wizard of Oz to the big screen.

Most of the anti-Semitism charges stem from an angry animator on strike for *gasp* more money.

He didn't HAVE to do that.

http://jimhillmedia.com/editor_in_chief1/b/jim_hill/archive/2014/01/14/was-walt-disney-an-anti-semite-not-according-to-the-wizard-of-oz.aspx
>>
Never more than likely unless Disney is in total charge of it considering they own most of the properties he was involved with, they'd sue anyone else into oblivion.
>>
Ryan Gosling would be fucking perfect
>>
>>71935015
>he sorta resembles him so he should play him!!
When will this meme end?
>>
>>71935102
please kys
>>
>>71935140
Die nigger
>>
Gary Oldman
>>71934399
>>
>>71935102

Are you saying that the goose is a shitty actor? Resemblance + acting ability = whoa he could probably play him in a movie!
>>
>>71934546

HIS REAL NAME

WAS WALT DISEMBEMBE
>>
>>71935674
Fuck anon, I spat out my milk
>>
File: Walt.jpg (239 KB, 476x680) Image search: [Google]
Walt.jpg
239 KB, 476x680
>>
>>71935808
>Ron Howard
Try again please
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.