[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has /tv/ seen Wolf Hall?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Has /tv/ seen Wolf Hall?
>>
>>71934065
Yes, mon frere.
Loved it, but I didn't like how they tried to paint More as the bad man.
>>
>>71934065
Yes I lieu the tits
>>
>>71934105
Well, he was the bad guy, from a certain point of view.

But in all seriousness, I try to balance Wolf Hall with A Man for All Seasons as two different perspectives. I think Wolf Hall is fairer to More than the latter is to Cromwell.

In any case, it's miles above The Tudors in general, and in particular in the portrayal of more, where he's more of a psychopath.
>>
>>71934144
Naw, that's Tudors
>>
>>71934065
Why is Hollywood suddenly forcing this guy down our throat?
>>
>>71934304
It's just part of the larger British stage actor meme
>>
>>71934304
>spends years dominating the stage
>is convinced to doing a period drama tv show
>dominates it
>is convinced to do a film with spielberg
>steals the limelight from Tom Hanks
>is convinced to do the voice in a childrens classic
>steals limelight again
he is the best actor going. FACT.
>>71934345
leo please leave, youre shit.
>>
>>71934358
He's actually done a lot of voice acting in Britain and he has the look down, so the motion capture worked great.
>>
>>71934394
Fucking love his voice
>>
>>71934184
Cromwell was a paranoid cunt, tbqh.
>>
>time to get comfy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuXZrdsCZ_0
>>
>>71934065
>>71934065
No, but i've seen Intimacy

http://www.xvideos.com/video14139531/kerry_fox_fucked_by_mark_rylance_on_intimacy
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.