[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do you think 500 days with Autumn gonna play out?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
how do you think 500 days with Autumn gonna play out?
>>
hol up
>>
500 days with AUTISM

haha
>>
File: 1466554983872.jpg (17 KB, 326x240) Image search: [Google]
1466554983872.jpg
17 KB, 326x240
>>71934094
>>
This thread went nowhere, and I'm out. Later nerds
>>
Probably not long because Lyla Garrity a shit.
>>
I saw 500 Days of Summer with a girl. It was the first 'date' I'd ever been on.

After the movie I very promptly gave her a sidehug and she asked, "Want to go get ice cream?" I said, "No thanks. I have work in the morning," which was true but in no way conflicted with some late night ice cream. We left out of opposite sides of the building and walked separately to our cars. She then texted me saying it was scary in the dark, empty parking lot and that she wished I had walked her to her car. I said I was sorry.

And I never stopped running away from my problems with self confidence and connecting with other people since :)
>>
>>71934302
At least you had a date.
>>
>>71934302
Damn. That's sad, bro :(
>>
>>71934302
are you still on contact with her?
>>
>>71934519
Nah, this was a long time ago. Highschool seniors. She lives across the country now.
>>
THIS SUMMER

THE RAUNCHY THREEQUEL YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR

WINTER IS COMING
>>
>>71934094
ayy
>>
>>71934596
what's the reason he broke up with Autumn then?
>>
>>71936385
Since he is quite literally an autistic beta cuck fuccboi she probably got dicked by Chad openly and he couldn't take it anympre

Fuck this movie
>>
>>71933490
She seemed more interested in him than Summer.
>>
>>71934302
>Not getting ice-cream with her but making her pay and then leaving as soon as you got your ice-cream

What a fag
>>
>>71937726
Tfw you have to fake interest in a girl's personality in order to have sex with her
>>
>>71937726
Summer looks cuter, but Autumn wasn't bad
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.