[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tv/ think about Seth Rogen?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 129169568-jpg.jpg (711 KB, 3574x2178) Image search: [Google]
129169568-jpg.jpg
711 KB, 3574x2178
What does /tv/ think about Seth Rogen?
>>
>>71933389

Kinda sad and whiny.

I don't bother with his films anymore.
>>
>>71933389
I think Super Bad was a good teen comedy, which he partially wrote the screenplay for. He has talent for comedy. I can't stand him as a person.
>>
DUDE
>>
>dude ima jew
>weed dude lmao
>something jews smoke pot ha ha ha

played the fuck out
>>
>>71933504
>implying that meme isnt played the fuck out
>>
definitely a lot more funny than /tv/ gives him credit for. thought this is the end was the best comedy of the 2000s.

but he's a meme now so nobody here will ever admit that they like him, or give any of his new films a chance ever again
>>
>>71933389
I'd like to see him try legitimate dramatic roles where he isn't supposed to be pathetic or a comic relief. I feel like he could get up there as far as actors goes if he actually tries.
>>
Nothing
>>
>>71933389
form your own opinions you piece of shit.
>>
>>71933504
>>71933539
Yeah people on here talk way more about him smoking weed than he does himself. There are always drug scenes in his movies tho and the schtick gets a bit old, but I find him & his friends funny. Just seem like a bunch of dudes having fun and writing shit that makes them laugh.
>>
He's done
>>
Isn't he an actual, literal cuckold?
>>
>>71933389
Looks like a combination of dudes that I didn't like in high school. His face has a characteristic of each of them. Its fucking weird really
>>
>>71933389
Massively overexposed from Judd Apatow movies, so there is a huge mismatch between his level of talent and celebrity.

Basically this generation's Adam Sandler to Apatow's Lorne Michaels.
>>
>>71933486
WEED
>>
DUDE
>>
Typical kike.
>>
Overhated in/tv/ if I'm being honest
>>
>>71933758
Except weed Jew cowrites most of the stuff with Appatow.
>>
Awful.

Which is why Preacher being decent and interesting is so surprising.
>>
>>71933389
White hating cuck.
Feminist pushing jew.
>>
Out of all the unfunny kikes in Hollywood he is by far the least funny and most kike-ish
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.