[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Drugs expand your mind! >The US government is fascist/full
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: Hicks gif.gif (1009 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Hicks gif.gif
1009 KB, 500x375
>Drugs expand your mind!
>The US government is fascist/full of nazis!
>Oswald didn't kill JFK, M-MUH GRASSY KNOLL!
>Has literally said "WAKE UP AMERICA"
>"LOL GOATBOY"

Bill Hicks: The Edgy Teenager of the Internet, But For Comedy
>>
I work in the industry, and not many people have actually seen this guy. I am one of them.

I can tell you fellows that this man got vanilla sky'd... he got vanilla sky'd really, really bad.

They have done some plastic surgery to try to make him at least not look frightening, but he will never look like himself at all again.

An announcement will be made in about a weeks time, him and his entourage have all finally decided to throw in the towel. Poor guy just got vanilla sky'd, not much to be done.
>>
>>71933408

Vanilla Sky'd so hard people think he's been dead for 22 years.
>>
How many times have you autistically posted this exact same goddamn thread.
>>
>>71933379
>>The US government is fascist/full of nazis!
I wish
>>
>>71933379
>Drugs expand your mind!

Many psychotherapists agree.

>The US government is fascist/full of nazis!

Google Operation Paperclip.

>Oswald didn't kill JFK, M-MUH GRASSY KNOLL!

Oswald killing JFK is implausible.
>>
>>71933457
seriously, this gets posted so often I'm starting to think it's a gov shill trying to stop critical thinking
>>
>>71933379
>this nigga disputes the fact that scores of nazis were brought to the US during operation paper clip
>this nigga disputes the fact that Prescott Bush laundered maxi money for Chase Manhattan Bank
>this nigga disputes that Rickefeller's Standard Oil was selling the nazis aviation fuel precursors throughout the war, and they'd have had no air force without it
>this nigga disputes that the Ford motor company built every single plane in the German Air Force during WWII, who's factories in Germany were purposefully not bombed
>>
>>71933408
>>71933445

It's OK, he got reconstructive facial surgery and a new identity and career as a successful conspiracy news radio and youtube personality.
>>
>>71933408
Alex Jones?
>>
File: 491331756[1].jpg (41 KB, 605x910) Image search: [Google]
491331756[1].jpg
41 KB, 605x910
>>71933379
>>71933379
>"LOL GOATBOY"
you rang?
>>
>>71933408
Wow both him and Nolan.
>>
File: hicks.png (73 KB, 340x229) Image search: [Google]
hicks.png
73 KB, 340x229
>>71933528
>>71933543
he's been alive, continuing his comedy routine the entire time, right in plain sight. this is one of those rare cases, when you can actually call an entertainer a genius.
>>
File: 1468098931070.jpg (42 KB, 462x439) Image search: [Google]
1468098931070.jpg
42 KB, 462x439
>Stand-up
>with a MESSAGE
>>
File: 1452661411630.gif (2 MB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
1452661411630.gif
2 MB, 448x252
>>71933379
>a political comedian who's been dead for two decades is dated
>>
>>71933498
>google operation paperclip

jesus fucking christ. You make me sick you fucking faggot. The government got them to US mainly to prevent them being captured by commies and to help them work with rockets and shit like this. There is no need to imply that US government is nazis just because they did bring them here.

kys senpai and fuck off to /x/
>>
>>71933379
i used to like hicks but then i realized republicans were right all along ...
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.