[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iu 5TnvEUs8 Is he better t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iu5TnvEUs8

Is he better than Tobey and Andrew?
>>
>>71929411
horrible, possibly worse than even andrew
>>
terrible, much worse than andrew, even worse than toby
>>
>>71929462
andrew was much worse than tobey faggot
>>
Tobey was the only good Spiderman and everyone since has been so bad it should be considered a crime.
>>
>>71929549
nah, andrew was more spiderman, tobey was just an autist
>>
>>71929668
>DUDE IM SO NERDY AND INTROVERTED EVEN THOUGH IM AN ATTRACTIVE HIGH SCHOOL KID LMAO
>MUMBLES AWKWARDLY
>>
>>71929631
truth.
>>
What movie was he talking about? Some Empire Striking Back, but it only directs me to Star Wars 5.
>>
>>71929824
i knew i was getting some autistic buttmad reply like this, kill yourself
>>
>>71929899
But he's right.
>>
>>71929931
no you're not
>>
>>71929951
I am not even that anon, this is literally my first (you)
>>
>>71929976
no
>>
File: image.jpg (167 KB, 1206x1018) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167 KB, 1206x1018
>>71929997
Your factually wrong.
>>
Holding judgements until his movie, but so far Tobey is still the best, with the new guy as a close second. Also biased because spider man 2 is my favorite capeshit
>>
>>71930050
get off your phone loser
>>
Tobey- Great
Andrew- Failure and looks like a hipster douche.
Whoever this kid is- Failure.
>>
>>71930103
But I need it to make contact with my friends and co-workers. They need to know that there is a retard who defends fucking Amazing Spider-man.
>>
>>71930150
you have your PC to shitpost on feet away from you and pretend you're not samefagging
>>
Tobey was a fuckawful Spider-Man and I'll never understand the praise he gets for that role. New guy is possibly the best iteration yet.
>>
>>71930223
Do you think I would bother like that with you? Cropping pic is like 2 seconds in the phone, going home to my PC just to shitpost would take much more time, it's not worth it to beat into your head something that should be obvious.
>>
>>71930306
Tobey captured the nerdy fuckwit in Peter and did Spiderman at least half decently in 2
>>
Maybe too early to tell but I think Tom will make a great Peter Parker, maybe the best yet. Toby was great and I personally like that Raimi focused on him being super nerdy and awkward

Andrew's version of spider-man was awesome and hes a pretty good actor but his portrayal of Peter seemed a little too cocky and not nerdy enough...he just came off as a huge dick

Tom has a good balance of the cocky and nerdy (and poor) and if Marvel can just manage to keep the shitty quips to a minimum then I think he'll be the best spider-man

I think Andrew
I think if
>>
>>71930310
stop lying fucknut
>>
File: goyim.png (93 KB, 203x345) Image search: [Google]
goyim.png
93 KB, 203x345
>>71930306

You're kidding, right?

Tobey Maguire's iteration of Spider-Man/Peter Parker was much more true to the source material that Andrew Garfield's. I suppose you could blame the directors and artistic decision making, but Garfield's Spider-Man was fucking stupid. They portrayed his character has an attractive, nu-male, ironic glasses wearing, skinny jean, nike wearing, hip Bing using, tall dark and handsome skater boy. You're a straight up moron if you considered that a 'good Peter Parker' in anyway. He was just streamlined to pander to edgy teenage faggots
>>
>>71930575
He's not a literal autistic either
>>
>>71929411
What is this quippy shit?
>>
>>71929411
>HOLY SHIT!
How did Raimi sneak that in?
>>
>>71930936
Spider-man...
>>
>>71929411
Come on, this new guy had only few minutes screen time without the mask, and most his dialogue is dominated by Tony Stark, btw, hitting on his aunt played by hot milf Marisa Tomei (incidentally was RD's ex).
Until the new reboot hit screen, lets reserve judgement until then.
>>
>>71931215
no
>>
>>71929411
He's definitely the cutest.
>>
>>71930575
t. non-comic reader
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.