[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a morning ritual that I need to share. I call it "the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: arnold.jpg (57 KB, 1280x696) Image search: [Google]
arnold.jpg
57 KB, 1280x696
I have a morning ritual that I need to share. I call it "the terminator". First I crouch down in the shower in the classic "naked terminator traveling through time" pose. With my eyes closed I crouch there for a minute, visualizing either Arnold or the guy from the second movie (not the chick in the third one because that one sucked) and I start to hum the terminator theme. Then I slowly rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me to proceed through my day as an emotionless, cyborg badass. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It ruins the fantasy. I found tonight that it is more successful to progressively humm it louder as you perform the ritual.
>>
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 505x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 505x640
>>71929162
First
>>
That's funny, I have a ritual called the terminator as well.

But it involves me wrecking your mom's pussy
>>
>someone anonymous person made this up at least 12 years ago
>its still being posted
>they could be dead and their little terminator joke is still running around the internet
>>
>>71929162
I have a morning ritual that I need to share too. I also call it "the terminator". First I also crouch down in the shower in the classic "naked terminator traveling through time" pose. Also ith my eyes closed I crouch there for a minute, visualizing either Arnold or the guy from the second movie (not the chick in the third one because that one sucked) and I start to hum the terminator theme. Then I bear down and take a massive explosive shit, and rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me to proceed through my day as an emotionless, cyborg badass with empty bowels. The only problem is if the shit sticks to my shower curtain. It ruins the fantasy and I have to wash it off with soap. I found tonight that it is more successful to progressively humm it louder as you shit.
>>
>>71929249
It was me that started it
>>
>>71930294
no, it was me
>>
>>71930294

Are you dead?
>>
File: CIA1.jpg (9 KB, 193x168) Image search: [Google]
CIA1.jpg
9 KB, 193x168
I have a morning ritual that I need to share. I call it "CIA". First I stand up in the shower in the classic "CIA in charge" pose. With my eyes open I stand there for a minute, visualizing either CIA or the big guy from the movie (not the hothead because that one sucked) and I start to hum Deshi basara. Then the fire slowly rises and I greet an imaginary Dr. Pavel. It helps me to proceed through my day as a loyal hired gun. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my CIA leg. It ruins the fantasy. I found tonight that it is more successful to progressively humm it louder as you perform the ritual.
>>
>>71930377
i wish
>>
File: 1467926116296.jpg (180 KB, 1114x639) Image search: [Google]
1467926116296.jpg
180 KB, 1114x639
>>71930424
I love CIA in the morning
>>
File: Vin-Diesel-Riddick.jpg (85 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
Vin-Diesel-Riddick.jpg
85 KB, 1200x600
EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, RIDDICK. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME NECRO BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXYS MOST DANGEROUS PRISON. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng
>>
>>71930424
I did the CIA pose instinctively while standing still since 5th grade and then baneposting happened. Now I think it's weird everytime
>>
>>71930424
kek
>>
>>71929162
whats the terminator theme exactly?
>>
>>71931999

dahdah dah da dun. dahdah dah da dun. dahdah dah da dun. dahdah dah da dun. dun nun nuuuhhh, etc.
>>
>>71932178
ah alright i remember now
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.