[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the "omelette du fromage" episode of Dexter's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: omelettedufromage.gif (896 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
omelettedufromage.gif
896 KB, 500x374
Is the "omelette du fromage" episode of Dexter's Lab one of the funniest and smartest concepts for an episode ever in a cartoon?

I just remembered it randomly and watched the episode again. It's so perfect.
>>
File: vees.png (201 KB, 467x272) Image search: [Google]
vees.png
201 KB, 467x272
A whole group of us had to stay for detention once because we would not stop repeating this shit all day during class.
>>
>>71927954
I just referenced it the other day when my friend was speaking french and he didn't know what I was talking about
>>
>>71927954
this one and the beard episode will always stick with me.
>>
>>71928015
I remember the beard one now. I never remembered Dexter's Lab being so kino.
>>
>>71928003
classic
>>
>>71927954
Episode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C-hQleMFhY
>>
>>71928316
>it doesn't matter if you got the beard on the outside as long as you got the beard on the inside.
>>
>>71928014
Did you go home and think about killing yourself afterwards? I would have.
>>
Who remembers Dexter trying to pay for an ice lolly with pennies?
>>
>that babysitter episode.
Holy shit! Now wonder I love /ss/!
>>
the florida everglades
>>
File: 60522512.jpg (39 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
60522512.jpg
39 KB, 600x400
>>71927954
>...Criminals
>>
>the one episode that was a diehard shoutout.
>dad's muffins
>>
>>71928886
/ss/?
>>
Dexter is goat
>mandark
>his mom's fat ass just bouncing everywhere
>DeeDees pigtails begging to get pulled until she gags
>la-bor-a-to-ry
>>
>>71929096

straight shota

shota meaning underaged boy, basically a fetish involving young boys and older girls
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.