[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this funny or is it just generic laugh track sitcom bullshit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: itcrowdsplash.jpg (65 KB, 655x365) Image search: [Google]
itcrowdsplash.jpg
65 KB, 655x365
Is this funny or is it just generic laugh track sitcom bullshit?
>>
It's funny, but largely through funny voices instead of funny situations
Linehan's writing always has this surreal feel to it, which you'll either enjoy or hate, especially when Noel fucking Fielding appears.
Richmond is shit
>>
>>71928064
why the richmond hate
>>
>>71927878

>Made by the same guys who did Father Ted
Of course it's fucking funny
>>
>>71927878
I want the full intro track. There has to be like a longer version. It really reminds me of another song, but I cant figure it out.
>>
>>71927878
The image of Moss stealing dozens of copies of Grand Designs just for the thrill of it is priceless and will never get old.
>>
>>71927878
First season has some genuinely funny moments.

Turns to literal shit after that.
>>
>>71928618
What? The funniest moment in the series was the theater wheelchair scene in season 2
>>
>>71928064
I disagree, the situations are hilarious
>>
memory IS RAM/10
>>
>>71928615

Do you even like Grand Designs?

That entire episode was golden. Second favourite with favourite being the one where Moss lies about Jen being dead.
>>
File: filename.png (150 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
filename.png
150 KB, 300x300
>Enjoy Linehan's sitcoms
>Check out his twitter
>mfw

He's such a fucking cunt it's unreal
>>
>>71928662
That episode had me in tears, Jen seeing roy in the wheelchair and then turning around, asking for a drink and seeing moss as the bartender i just fucking lost it
>>
>laugh track
>>
>a fire
>at a sea parks
>>
>>71928946
The audience creates the laugh track
>>
>>71928921
haha same
>>
>>71927878
Why do british sitcoms look significantly cheaper than american sitcoms?
>>
>>71929215
Because you don't need money to be funny.
In fact, if you have money, you're probably not funny.
Why aren't American sitcoms funny anymore?
>>
>>71929267
You sound triggered summerfriend. Perhaps if the men dressed in women's clothing it would be funnier.
>>
why did it just sort of end? what happened?
>>
File: moss.png (317 KB, 512x334) Image search: [Google]
moss.png
317 KB, 512x334
0118 999 881 999 119 725 3
>>
>>71929661

There was a one off special where they take over the company.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XuSPN9IelE

His delivery is so organic, the first time I saw this episode I laughed so hard I couldn't breath.
>>
>>71927878
Everyone says "Oh if you work in IT you'll love this show!"

Super tame british """"""""""comedy""""""""""
>>
>>71929900
British comedy > American comedy
>>
>>71929594
Not the same fag, but I honestly can't think of any recent American sitcom I've found funny. Keep in mind I'm not saying British TV is better because I haven't watched that recently either. Funniest stuff I've seen on tv lately has been animated.
>>
It's terrible. Either Linehan totally lost it or Matthews was the one who made Father Ted so good.

>>71928837
Also this. Probably the biggest prick I've ever seen on the Internet.
>>
>>71930009
It's always sunny, parks and recs, the office, modern family, Louie, 30 Rock, Brooklyn nine-nine, key and peele, eastbound and down, curb your enthusiasm
>>
>>71929993
(You)
>>
>>71930111
only 2 of those shows are half funny. and only one of those is even not embarrassingly pathetically reddit or emmy bait.
>>
>>71929993
pile of flaming dogshit and I have to use my nutsack to put it out > comedy
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 200x179) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 200x179
>>71930208
Name that many funny British shows.

>mfw they have to pay for a license to watch tv and the major network name is literally named BBC
>>
>>71930268
I can't, The only 2 I have ever liked are Mr. Bean and IT Crowd.
It's sad you like any of those shows on that list 6 of them are fucking cringeworthy pieces of shit that not even normies or god forbid even females should like!
>>
>>71930400
>I can't
That's what I thought. Now run home little man. Ya got owned.
>>
The count down episode holy fucking shit.

[Spoiler]ha ha ha ha. He has spirit this one.[/spoiler]
>>
>>71930619
Just got caught using my phone. Too embarrassed.

Wew lad amirite?
>>
It's like a slightly better Big Bang Theory. So basically shit.
>>
>>71928662
while i wholeheartedly agree that is far and wide the best episode, imo, the show went downhill once Dicksuck Banebridge started showing up
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.