[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/got/ general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 89
File: Jon and Sansa Reunion.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Jon and Sansa Reunion.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>71922582
>>
Jon is best. Jon is Azor. Jon is Stark. Jon is Targ. Jon is King. Jon is simply the best.
>>
little finger
>>
>>71927861
>/got/ general
>when the next episode of game of thrones is next year

TOP KEK
>>
File: 588484884334.png (95 KB, 470x624) Image search: [Google]
588484884334.png
95 KB, 470x624
House Trant is best house
>>
File: 990.jpg (67 KB, 625x337) Image search: [Google]
990.jpg
67 KB, 625x337
>>71927861
One of the best scenes of the show
>>
File: Baratheon-Crown.jpg (204 KB, 1500x998) Image search: [Google]
Baratheon-Crown.jpg
204 KB, 1500x998
>Season Seven Episode One

>Cold open
>Shot opens to rainy fields, and an imposing castle on the edge of a great cliff overlooking stormy seas
>Inside the castle walls, lords are gathered
>In the great hall, you can see the shields and banners of Estermont and Swann, Selmy and Penrose, Tarth and Connington
>And above all else, the great golden banners of Baratheon, draping every wall
>As the lords mutter and mumble amongst themselves, a tall rugged man with red hair in white and crimson armor walks into the room
>"My lords!"
>they quieten
>"I've gathered you all here, to Storm's End, to discuss a matter many of us find troubling in these very troubling times."
>"King Robert Baratheon died years ago now. Many of you supported his brothers, Renly and Stannis. Many of you supported his sons, Joffrey and Tommen. Regardless of whether they were rightful Kings or true Kings, you were men of the Stormlands, and you supported Kings of House Baratheon."
>"Who sits the Iron Throne now?"
>A lord spits
>"Aye, you all know her. The Lannister bitch. Queen Cersei, the woman who had King Robert killed. I say, she's no queen of ours."
>The lords shout in agreement "AYE!"
>"Luckily for us, we've an alternative. A year or so ago, my men at Griffin's Roost came upon a young lad, escaped from Dragonstone. The bastard son of King Robert, the last surviving member of his House."
>Gendry, dressed head to toe in fine Baratheon garments, steps into the room
>"To Seven Hells with the Lannisters. This young man may have once been lowborn, but for the rest of his days, may he live and rule as our King, the naturalised Gendry of House Baratheon, First of His Name."
>All the Lords stand up at once, and Jon Connington places Robert's crown upon Gendry's head
>"Long may he reign."
>The lords shout "LONG MAY HE REIGN"
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNz0ZqQrcME (from 1:02─1:39) starts playing

>Game of Thrones opening credits, BUMBUMBUMBUMBUMBUM
>>
>>71927995
nice try but we already know season 7 is going to cold open on a wight summer wolf dream in the land of always winter
>>
>>71927911
One of them beat the greatest swordsman of all time
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 640x356) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 640x356
>Sansafags
>Aryafags
TYENE IS BEST GIRL
>>
File: me.png (485 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
me.png
485 KB, 512x512
BIG

COCK
>>
Someone explain something to me.

In ASOIAF, does a widow still have as much value before the wedding, as she does after the wedding and death?

Cause having sex outside of marriage sullied Lysa and she had to be given to an old fart like Jon Arryn, who although he was Lord of all the Vale, was an old crony.

Yet Rohanne Webber had a lot of dead husbands, mostly knights and got to marry a Lord of Casterly Rock. And she's not even from the Westerlands so not much even gained from marrying outside of their own bannermen
>>
>>71928207
>Jon: tiny pecker
>Cersei and Daenerys: no cock
>Night's King: little dick shriveled from the cold

How can other kings compete?
>>
>>71928363
>had to be given to an old fart like Jon Arryn, who although he was Lord of all the Vale, was an old crony.

Her getting to marry Jon Arryn was a ridiculous honor for her family (and guarantees a strong Tully connection to the rulers of the Vale from then on). Jon was desperate enough during Robert's Rebellion to want the Tully army, and Lysa was the price.

For Hoster, it was a complete reversal, turning an unmarriageable, spoiled second daughter into an unbreakable allegiance with one of the most powerful kingdoms in the realm.
>>
>>71928507
Wasn't Lysa about to marry Jaime before Aerys made him kingsguard even after she porked LF?
>>
>>71928554
You're right. I'm not sure if anyone else ever knew about the aborted baby, but I'm sure nobody believed LF when he started bragging about having both Tully's maidenheads.

So at that point Tywin either didn't know or didn't care she wasn't a virgin, not sure which.
>>
>>71928207
Looks retarded, needs a shave and a recast, in that order.
>>
>>71928507
Then how did Rohanne Webber manage what she did?

House Webber isn't powerful or anything and yet she got married to a High Lord like that even after getting knowingly porked by 5 men.
>>
>>71928677
>Then how did Rohanne Webber manage what she did?

According to the wiki, Gerold Lannister attempted to woo her despite her low standing, so I can only guess they married for love. Not really sure.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 960x540
It's obvious The White wolf is Nissa Nissa. He will be the one queen Daenerys Targaryen slays with light bringer aka Drogon. Dany WILL fall in love with Jon but she will have to kill him while he is locked in battle with the night King. To quote Eminem "you only get one shot do not miss your chance to blow." She will have to unleash Dragon fire on them both to save the world and back when the show WAS following the books and had input from GRRM. We saw Jon get burned by the lamp. He is NOT fire proof. He is not Azor. He is Nissa Nissa and THAT is the greatest twist of all time my friends.
>>
>>71928903
Nope.

Sansa shall be his Nissa Nissa. She's redheaded and thus kissed by fire. He'll fall in love with her but have to kill her and forge lightbringer when he plunges Longclaw into her heart
>>
File: 1464029429696.jpg (1 MB, 1695x1492) Image search: [Google]
1464029429696.jpg
1 MB, 1695x1492
Why didn't Melisandre just create another shadow babby to kill Ramsay?
Why didn't Melisandre just resurrect Wun-Wun?
Why didn't the Masters just assassinate Dany?
Why didn't Cersei just send assassins to kill the High Sparrow?
>>
What's the most useless storyline and why is it Daenerys "I-I'm a tough ruler I swear" Shitgaryen?
The napoleon complex on her is disgusting to watch
>>
>>71929039
The most useless story is objectively X-men Origins: Arya.
>>
>>71928621
Why the fuck would Tywin want to marry off his golden boy to the ugly Tully girl that was already spoiled goods.
>>
File: rip in peace.jpg (230 KB, 1549x993) Image search: [Google]
rip in peace.jpg
230 KB, 1549x993
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dX0S7PhDpcA
>>
File: disgust.jpg (18 KB, 783x791) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
18 KB, 783x791
>>71929114
no one cares what you think tryhard
>>
>>71929039
>why is it Daenerys "I-I'm a tough ruler I swear" Shitgaryen?

Because D&D didn't get that she was supposed to be the villain.
>>
>>71929102
Lysa was actually good looking in her youth, or at least Jamie thinks so.

Then again, Jamie also thinks that "Baelor Butthole" is a witty nickname, so that doesn't say much.
>>
>>71928963
>Why didn't Melisandre just create another shadow babby to kill Ramsay?
Needs King's semen and Jon didn't want to pork her because he is a homo

>Why didn't Melisandre just resurrect Wun-Wun?
You'd think they care more about Rickon but I guess that R'hlorr only brings back Azor Ahai and Beric

>Why didn't the Masters just assassinate Dany?
She was off with the horsefuckers or in her pyramid with thousands of bodyguards

>Why didn't Cersei just send assassins to kill the High Sparrow?
Sparrow had a bunch of nuts willing to give their life for him
>>
>>71929173
>Gurm's waifu
>the villain
>>
>>71929102
I honestly have no idea. There's a fanon idea about some of the lords of the seven kingdoms seeking to strengthen ties between each other (I.e. Jon Arryn, Tywin, Cregan Stark, Hoster Tully) to weaken the crown. Targs were fading as a dynasty because of their inbreeding, weak ruling, and, most importantly, their lack of dragons.

But who knows. It's probably just another gurm inconsistency.
>>
>>71929195
>Needs King's semen and Jon didn't want to pork her because he is a homo

But she had Stannis.

>You'd think they care more about Rickon

He was probably stomped to fine paste by all the soldiers and horses.

>She was off with the horsefuckers or in her pyramid with thousands of bodyguards
>Sparrow had a bunch of nuts willing to give their life for him

That didn't stop other assassinations in this series.
>>
>>71929288
>But she had Stannis.
Couldn't do it again because it would have killed him

>That didn't stop other assassinations in this series.
They tried to kill her with the Sons of the Harpy but her plot armor saved her.
>>
>>71927868
Jon is Bastard. Jon is oathbreaker. Jon is traitor. Jon is executed.
>>
>>71929288
>But she had Stannis.

Not that anon but Stannis was too weak after the first time (in the show anyway) to make another shadow baby.

Book also had him get weaker after making just two
>>
File: Starknotsnow.jpg (172 KB, 472x624) Image search: [Google]
Starknotsnow.jpg
172 KB, 472x624
>>71929341
REMOVE SNOW remove snow you are worst basterd. you are the bastard idiot you are the bastard smell. return to dorne. to our dornish cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the crypts….ahahahaha ,dreadfort we will never forgeve you. the north remembers FUck but fuck accursed bastard stink dreadfort reek reek..southron genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead bastards..ahahahahahDREADFORT WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget red wedding .pyke we kill the ironborn , return to your precious islands….hahahahaha idiot bastards and boltons smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE SNOW FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. stannis+vale+nortth+tully=kill dreadfort…you will have reddist wedding/ stannis alive in winterfell, mance making ode of winterfell . fast jape bael the bard in winterfell. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of littlefinger… you are ppoor stink bastard… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live on a wall mance alive numbr one #1 in winterfell ….fuck the dreadfort ,..FUCKk oathbreakwr bastards no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur usurper and parentage. Stannis aliv and have real strong witch kill all the bastard farm aminal with red magic now we the winterfell rule .bastard of the wall lord commender jon snow fukc the great other and lay egg this egg hatch and bolton wa;s born. stupid babe form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of dornish. Winterfell greattst castle
>>
>>71929351
>>71929340
>Couldn't do it again because it would have killed him
>Stannis was too weak after the first time (in the show anyway) to make another shadow baby.

Really? when did they say it? I just watched the episode that begins with Renly's assassination and Stannis looks pretty ok there.
>>
Arya a best Stark. Sansa a shit. Bran a shit.
>>
>>71929446
Careful with that edge, Alison.
>>
File: Northern Lord.png (342 KB, 485x768) Image search: [Google]
Northern Lord.png
342 KB, 485x768
>>71929378
>>
>>71929282
Honestly, there weren't many options around if you only take in account the major houses.

>Stark
Lyanna already bethrothed to Robert

>Arryn and Baratheon
No daughters

>Martell
A marriage to Elia was heavily considered but she ended up getting hooked up with Rhaegar just so Aerys could shit more on Tywin

>Greyjoy
lol ironniggers

>Tyrell
Either of Mace's sisters would have been a good option but I think they were much older than Jaime

So Tully is the only other major house left. Though, you'd think that Hoster would want more an alliance with the Lannisters than with the Starks before the rebellion.
>>
>>71929430
Melly tells Stannis that he can't make shadow babies for him anymore in the third episode of the third season
>>
>>71929430
it was just a reason to tell show plebs that there is a reason Stannis can't pull out some bullshit whenever he needs it.
>>
File: justfuckmyflightplanup.jpg (26 KB, 742x480) Image search: [Google]
justfuckmyflightplanup.jpg
26 KB, 742x480
>>71929523
DIISSHHH WASHHNT PART OF THE PLAN

SHTOP IT LORD ROYCE SHTAY SHEATED

KNIGSHT OF THE VALE PUT DOWN YER SHWORDS PLEESSHEEE
>>
>>71929446
arya, the most irrelevant living stark
>>
>>71928951
He already loves Sansa because she's his sister, retard. He doesn't need to "fall in love" with her. She can be Nissa Nissa without it ever being romantic.

Sansa will betray him somehow and Jon will be forced to execute her for treason, forging Lightbringer when he does.
>>
Are Melisandre and Thoros just capable of performing ressurection since magic is returning to the world, or is it religious?

If it's just their innate power, how was Melly so inconsistent with flame reading (and indees got it wrong with Stannis) and why did she just give up on him? And why was she revealed as some glamoured old thing? I really don't understand what D&D intended to show with that reveal at all anyway.

If it's religious, then what purpose does resurrecting both Jon AND Beric serve to the deity? Surely if Jon is the destined one, the Lord of Light has no purpose with Beric. Could it be that Jon is a red herring and that the actual promised one is someone who needs/has needed both Jon and Beric?

Or it could be themselves but they think it's a higher power. But why is Beric so sure of himself and competent at resurrection multiple times when Melisandre is being led astray all over.
>>
>>71929766
Arya is doing more to avenge House Stark than DAKANGINDANORF and RAPEvictim.
>>
File: AHHSAVEMEJAQEN.jpg (5 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
AHHSAVEMEJAQEN.jpg
5 KB, 300x168
>>71929766
>arya, the most irrelevant living stark
That's not Bran

Arya is the most invulnerable living stark

>IRON BELLY PERK ACTIVATED
>>
File: reed.jpg (39 KB, 485x255) Image search: [Google]
reed.jpg
39 KB, 485x255
please god let bran and meera go to find howland reed instead of going straight to winterfell, if we never get to see greywater watch i'll sudoku myself
>>
>>71929850
what relevance does arya have to the overall story at all, aryafaggot? Hardmode: No fanfiction allowed. I'll wait.
>>
File: Freyed Not.png (335 KB, 610x460) Image search: [Google]
Freyed Not.png
335 KB, 610x460
>>71929859
>if we never get to see greywater watch i'll sudoku myself

Id just go ahead and do it anon
>>
>>71929766
She avenged her mother and brother, more than the other fuckheads can say.
>>
>>71929787
Retarded theory. Lightbringer already exists all over westeros you dip. Lightbringer was just the first Valyrian steel sword forged with blood and fire.
>>
File: i_said_nope.gif (1 MB, 472x450) Image search: [Google]
i_said_nope.gif
1 MB, 472x450
>tfw Sansa does a pop&lock routine in front of you because you ain't shit and she just dunked all over your ass with the Vale

Why is she so niggerish bros?
>>
>>71929847
>the Lord of Light has no purpose with Beric
He wants to keep him alive because he has a sexy voice
>>
>>71929888
you didnt need to respond twice, lol this triggered aryafag
>>
>>71929859
Wouldn't Howland go to Winterfell to pay his respects to King Jon?
>>
>>71929878
Whenever D&D need a character killed, you can bet Arya will be there to *teleport behind* them.

Bran will drag out Jon's parentage until the finale of next season, where we find out that the father's name begins with R.
>>
File: Dorne1.png (28 KB, 367x461) Image search: [Google]
Dorne1.png
28 KB, 367x461
these are for the anon earlier today that wanted them
>>
>>71929925
No. he's the only person holding down the fort currently
>>
File: freefolk.png (24 KB, 367x461) Image search: [Google]
freefolk.png
24 KB, 367x461
>>71929961
>>
File: lwaxana.jpg (70 KB, 694x530) Image search: [Google]
lwaxana.jpg
70 KB, 694x530
>>71928094
looks like pic related
>>
>>71929940
I said no fanfiction.

>"well maybe she'll teleport behind a major character and kill them!"

lol how sad
>>
File: gayjoys.png (28 KB, 367x461) Image search: [Google]
gayjoys.png
28 KB, 367x461
>>71929989
>>
>>71929787
>Jon executing her and being a kinslayer over treason
>not killing her to create even more magical sword to fight Walkers and save all of humanity

Not gonna happen
>>
File: stannisgot.jpg (307 KB, 1564x373) Image search: [Google]
stannisgot.jpg
307 KB, 1564x373
>>71930059
She is going to betray Jon somehow.
>>
>>71930004
>I said no fanfiction.
Then based on D&D's previous quality writing decisions, every character (alive or dead) has roughly the same chance at being anywhere and doing anything, regardless of their previous location or characterization.

Next season Bran will teleport down to Dorne to give exposition about Jon Snow's parentage to Olenna Tyrell.
>>
>>71930135
He still won't kill her over it, at best exile.

He just fought a battle for her and Rickon, he's not gonna stain his hands with her blood
>>
>>71930304
fair enough. he'll probably execute LF and exile her.
>>
>>71930304
anything can happen
>>
>>71929430
How long does it take to grow a shadow thing? I assumed it was a full term pregnancy?
>>
File: Whyisbabby.webm (959 KB, 640x320) Image search: [Google]
Whyisbabby.webm
959 KB, 640x320
>>71930444
>>
Could you all please go back to r êddit.
Thank you.
>>
>>71929847
book beric gives his last 1up to stoneheart
was his purpose i guess

show beric who fuckin knows
>>
>>71930444
It happened in 2 episodes. I guess maybe a week.
>>
>>71930183
Not every character just CIA and dickbelt
Dem niggas got teleporters
>>
>>71930491
I...
>>
>you will never fuck a big tittied dothraki woman
>>
>>71929961
>>71929989
>>71930015
Kek
>>
>>71930412
Not Jon killing his own kin
>>
>>71927861

Anyone who watched this scene and wasn't instantly jonsa is a disgusting human
>>
>>71930966
*like that anyway
>>
>>71930966
the show doesn't give a shit about kinslaying
>>
File: IMG_2387.jpg (143 KB, 820x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2387.jpg
143 KB, 820x1024
Which Stark orphan would you adopt?
>>
>>71930990
seconded
>>
File: alive characters.jpg (431 KB, 1162x1034) Image search: [Google]
alive characters.jpg
431 KB, 1162x1034
who's going to die next season?
>>
>>71931089

Everyone not female, a dwarf, an eunuch, or Jon
>>
>>71931089
Ed is beyond dead. On a ten point scale with 10 being survival guaranteed and 0 being dead for sure Ed is a minus 46
>>
>>71931089
Arya, probably. I don't see them getting away with killing the other Starks and D&D clearly don't give a shit about her.
>>
File: what the hell is this plot.png (992 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
what the hell is this plot.png
992 KB, 1366x768
>>71928903
Is this the new poetry moment?
>>
>>71931006
For characters that are horrible and are surrounded by shit people sure.

ellaria and the Sand Snakes and Dorne more focused on revenge.

Ironshits

Ramsay and those Bolton shits, Karstarks and Umbers

Cersei and her Lannister cronies.

Jon's not gonna join their rank
>>
File: download (12).jpg (5 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
download (12).jpg
5 KB, 299x168
>>71931089
>Night's King shows up at the wall ready to invade with an army of wights
>Wall is undermanned
>Then on top of the wall we can see a shadow
>It's Justin Trudeau
>He shouts
>"It's 2017"
> Every wights turn into angry milennials
> Night's King becomes Bernie Sanders
And that's how Westeros became liberal
>>
>>71931089
That Bolton captain who walked Jaime, Brienne and Qyburn to Kings Landing is more likely to come back than Roger Allam
>>
File: IMG_20160713_050913.jpg (352 KB, 1162x1034) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160713_050913.jpg
352 KB, 1162x1034
>>71931089
>>
>>71931489
>Euron
>Surviving next season
>>
File: 1465089201414.jpg (177 KB, 472x624) Image search: [Google]
1465089201414.jpg
177 KB, 472x624
>>71927995
Long may he reign!
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 1440x1080
>>71931489
>Implying Based Lord Glover can be killed
>>
>>71931489
>strong independent womans
>die
>GoT
>>
File: image.png (858 KB, 1588x894) Image search: [Google]
image.png
858 KB, 1588x894
>>71931489
y do u have all the northern lords dying? Also, Yara is gonne be Co-Queen of the Seven Kingdoms when Dany BTFO's the patriarchy
>>
>>71931734
there is no way daenerys's story has a happy ending
>>
Some one , probably Jon Arryn or Tywin, was trying to form an alliance with the different regions of westeros via cross regional marriages like robert b (stormlands) and lyanna (north) or elia and rhaegar in order to depose Aerys . 14 year old Jaime (west) and Lysa 16 ish ( middle region) was one of the last marriages to be arranged and engagement ended very quickly after littlefinger banged her and lysa's dad had to give her abortion tea but fucked it up and almost killed her/ruined uterus. Hoster Tully and Jon Arryn probably didnt want to try and pull a fast one on Tywin by giving his precious son damaged goods so Jon Arryn ate the mistake and married her. I like to think Tywin was being cautious about the alliance and waited too long to snag Jaime a hottie like Lyanna and Tywin had already rejected Elia for Jaime and got pissed at Elias mom and told her to take Tyrion instead. Or Tywin wanted to find someone relatively close to westerlands.
>>
>>71931734
I know you're memeing but;

>Mordane
>Ros
>Talisa
>Catelyn
>Lysa
>Ygritte
>Shae
>Karsi
>Shireen
>Selyse
>Myranda
>Myrcella
>Fat Walda
>Osha
>Leaf
>the Waif
>Margaery
>Unella

womyn can die
>>
>>71931489
If you don't think Littlefinger is gonna die, you're insane

If you think Sam's family will even show up again, you're insane.

If you think some bit character like Cerwyn or Manderly will show up again enough to die, you're insane
>>
>>71931988
>If you don't think Littlefinger is gonna die, you're insane
Varys and Littlefinger are endgame. They die in Season 8.
>If you think Sam's family will even show up again, you're insane.
Euron attacks the Reach. Gotta kill some friendly faces.
>>71931988
>>71931892
>y do u have all the northern lords dying?
>If you think some bit character like Cerwyn or Manderly will show up again enough to die, you're insane
Northern Lords are getting BTFO by the White Walkers in the Season 7 finale
>>
>>71932032
The nights watch are getting BTFO in the season 7 finale
Northern Lords aren't dying until Season 8
>>
>>71931981
It was unimportant characters, not ruler.
>>
>>71932190
Jesus what is with people on /tv/? Fingers too covered in cheeto to type actual sentences? Jesus fuvking Christ the soda will still be there when you finish typing I promise.
>>
File: Aegon_And_His_Sisters_by_Amok..png (587 KB, 566x596) Image search: [Google]
Aegon_And_His_Sisters_by_Amok..png
587 KB, 566x596
Is there a luckier man?
>>
>>71932315
>own the most destructive weapons in the world
>fuck your hot sisters all day
>conquer shit just because you wanna
>build a comfy keep and a knightly order that lasts 300 years and has the best Knights anywhere
No.
>>
>>71931715
FOREIGN WHORE
>>
Jon Snow
>>
>>71931015
How is that even a question?
>>
>>71927995
What dreams may come...
>>
>>71931171
>implying arya isn't an insta-healing, indestructible mutant

She will never die. GURM's fat wife provides her a literal plot armor.
>>
>>71929940
Except Jon's parentage is already confirmed to the audience. It's just a matter of Bran getting to Winterfell which I don't see him having any problem doing since he's already at the wall and Dolorous Edd will most likely give him an escort and a horse so he'll most likely be there to tell Jon about his daddy in like episode 3. With the revelation of his Targaryen parentage I'm sure that'll be a big cause for conflict in Winterfell next season.
>>
>>71932315
>>71932382
lol targ cunts only manage to rule for a measly 300 years.
>>
File: 1468209806971.jpg (52 KB, 428x347) Image search: [Google]
1468209806971.jpg
52 KB, 428x347
>>71931988
>If you think some bit character like Benjen or Blackfish will show up again just to die or give a bran a lift almost to the wall, you're insane
>>
>>71932561
Tbh in real world standards 300 years for a single dynasty to rule over what basically amounts to all kingdoms in feudal europe is pretty fucking insane and unrealistic

It does make a little more sense when they had dragons though to be fair
>>
>>71932561
Meanwhile the Baratheon dynasty lasted only 15/17 years
>>
>>71932624
I think the ottoman tactic of harems and no bastards, best prince becomes king is the best tactic for a long living dynasty
>>
File: Varys_prof_Damn.jpg (106 KB, 1280x713) Image search: [Google]
Varys_prof_Damn.jpg
106 KB, 1280x713
Post Varys pls
>>
>>71932624
They did pretty well for a bunch of inbred retards.
>>
File: le habsperg face.jpg (15 KB, 468x326) Image search: [Google]
le habsperg face.jpg
15 KB, 468x326
>>71932624
>wat are habsburgs
>>
>>71932647
It's interesting because the Targaryens basically got lucky multiple times and had shitty firstborn heirs die off and an unlikely much more competent kid get the reigns multiple times
Their luck ran out when Duncan died instead of Aerys' father I guess
>>
>>71932032
>Varys and Littlefinger are endgame. They die in Season 8.

No, they aren't.

No need for Littlefinger's scheming when we're getting closer to the end. His methods involve creating chaos and trying to grow from it, right now Westeros needs unity.

>Euron attacks the Reach. Gotta kill some friendly faces.

They're not literally gonna show the Tarly family getting attacked and Horn Hill isn't so close to Oldtown that Sam could escape but his family couldn't.

>Northern Lords are getting BTFO by the White Walkers in the Season 7 finale

Doubt we'll ever see Cerwyn or Manderly again to be honest
>>
File: 1467907647401.png (693 KB, 845x412) Image search: [Google]
1467907647401.png
693 KB, 845x412
>>71932525
>It's just a matter of Bran getting to Winterfell which I don't see him having any problem doing since he's already at the wall
>>
>>71932686
Habsburg rule wasn't continent-spanning nor was it continous like like the Targaryens though. They were also spread out and didn't consolidate into one big kingdom like the Targs did. I just can't see how you'd compare the two aside from lots of influence and incest
>>
>>71932601
>Benjen
>Blackfish
>bit characters

lol no.

Blackfish showed up frequently back in those seasons. Benjen fits more for a bit character but he didn't come back to die and was more important to the story or at least the Starks, even used as bait to lure Jon
>>
>>71932737
That was just a creative decision I think. It probably wont have any impact on the story otherwise the conflict will feel cheap, forced and poorly-written because it could be easily avoided with Benjen dropping them off closer and it'd be lazy writing for him to make such a mistake. It'd feel like a reverse deus ex.

Then again, DnD do have some history of lazy as fuck writing so who knows.
>>
>>71932737
Thanks Uncle Benjen.
>>
>>71932737
Do you think Edd will give him a ride all the way to the forest outside Winterfell?
>>
>>71932737
The weirwood tree is only a mile North of the Wall and Castle Black
>>
File: 1468357966418.jpg (693 KB, 1920x1074) Image search: [Google]
1468357966418.jpg
693 KB, 1920x1074
Valyrian Freehold (5000 BC – 114 BC)
Targaryen Dynasty (1 AL – 283 AL)
Targaryen Reich (303 AL – 1303 AL)
>>
File: 1467848923598.gif (851 KB, 500x230) Image search: [Google]
1467848923598.gif
851 KB, 500x230
>>71932832
Yeah sure I can crawl that, no prob, don't trouble your horse, thank you uncle Benjen.
>>
Why didn't Jeor Mormont follow the old gods? His sister does.
>>
File: t-thanks.png (119 KB, 292x267) Image search: [Google]
t-thanks.png
119 KB, 292x267
>>71932832
>Benjen: Heh It's only a mile bruh don't be little pussy. I crawled five miles back in vietnam. lmao millennials
>>
File: 1439581938886.jpg (21 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1439581938886.jpg
21 KB, 300x300
>>71932737

>there are wights running right into bran's direction because of his mark
>still a fucking mile away from the wall with only a woman to carry a 150 lb cripple

bravo Benjen, bravo
>>
File: 13594333910132.png (172 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
13594333910132.png
172 KB, 640x360
>>71929656

I laughed at this more than I should have.
>>
>>71932832
i dont know if you noticed this but bran is crippled. a mile is a bit of a tall order.
>>
>>71932901
I'm trying to get you to have some action with that swamp girl, you ungrateful shit
>>
>>71932989
thanks uncle benj
>>
Wait, why is r+l=j relevant in any way?

Clearly anyone can just call him/herself king/queen and no one questions it.

A bastard deserter is king in the North, a Lannister woman on the iron throne, a sellsword rules Mereen, a Redwyne rules the Tyrell's and I'm guessing Ellaria (a literal bastard nobody) rules Dorne.

What the fuck is going on?
>>
>>71933007
Swamp girls like it in the pooper, nephew. So go for it.
>>
>>71933032
not because of the rights it gives him, more because of the magic aspect

fire resistance and dragon affinity
I expect to see jon survive an incineration next season
>>
>>71933085
He got burned in season 1, though
>>
>>71933034
so you want me to claim her boglands on behalf of House Stark?
>>
>>71932982
Drag him by his arms.

Can't feel his legs anyway
>>
>>71932931
Do you mean Jorah? Before meeting Danny, he seems to be complete pragmatist, not adhering to any particular religious system. This is exemplified best by his participating in the slave trade to maintain the solvency of Bear Island, even though it was so frowned upon it would eventually get him excommunicated.
>>
>>71932989
thank you uncle benjen
>>
>>71933140
Why the fuck would you think I meant Jorah?
>>
File: 1396072098808.png (84 KB, 256x361) Image search: [Google]
1396072098808.png
84 KB, 256x361
>>71932460

My nigga.
>>
>>71932806
>Then again, DnD do have some history of lazy as fuck writing so who knows.

Too late mate. Having benjen drop him off there because "creatively it made sense" and then never addressing the consequences of doing so and just having him apparate to castle black at the beginning of season 7 with no explanation is already lazy as fuck writing.
>>
>>71933126
>what is infection
>>
>>71933172
Thought you might have been a showfag mistaking Lyanna for Jorah's sister and not knowing how to spell his name.

Lady Mormont is basically a non-character in the series and neither her nor her brother's religious views are of any consequence, so it seems bizarre that someone would ever wonder about the discrepancy.
>>
File: t-1000 in braavos.png (627 KB, 853x442) Image search: [Google]
t-1000 in braavos.png
627 KB, 853x442
>>71933278
Something that doesn't matter on the show anymore?
>>
>>71933297
So in other words you had nothing at all useful to add and your reply was completely worthless. Never post again.
>>
>>71933095
Inb4 jonautist "but that was before he was resurrected"

Because jon has obviously changed so much since that event lmao

Inb4 jonautist "but he has changed because hes depressed now uwu"
>>
>>71933313
Why are you so salty today, anon?
>>
>>71933333
Fuck you
>>
>>71933333
wew lad
>>
File: 82Y4F.png (363 KB, 585x398) Image search: [Google]
82Y4F.png
363 KB, 585x398
>>71933333

>digits
>>
>>71933333
shit get
>>
File: 1468360370685.png (17 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1468360370685.png
17 KB, 540x540
So Kinvara was completely fucking pointless, eh? I can't imagine we'll be spending any of the 13 remaining episodes in Meereen, tbqhwyf
>>
Waifu kidnapped
>>
>>71933431
I think she was just there to introduce dani with the red preiestesshood so when she meets mel she knows who the fuck they are
>>
File: shershtheft.jpg (104 KB, 881x535) Image search: [Google]
shershtheft.jpg
104 KB, 881x535
>>71933431

n-no
>>
>>71933431
I think she'll send a red priest to meet Dany eventually who'll turn her mad and fire crazed
>>
>>71933333
why are you so bad at posting today anon?
>>
>>71933278
Remember when his leg got cut open to test if he could feel it in season 4 and then it was never addressed again even though they were in the middle of no where with no way to treat it wearing the same filthy clothes they'd been wearing for over a year. That wound should have festered tbqh
>>
File: Robert-Baratheon.jpg (63 KB, 610x407) Image search: [Google]
Robert-Baratheon.jpg
63 KB, 610x407
>>71933450
>>
File: smells like pussy to me.gif (2 MB, 718x402) Image search: [Google]
smells like pussy to me.gif
2 MB, 718x402
>>71933558
He's lucky Karl Tanner didn't fondle him in the back, you'd expect that from him.
>>
>>71933245
In that case I wouldn't call it lazy, more like stupid. They could just have dropped him off at the wall in the first place to avoid any problems.
>>
>tfw no reek fucktoy
why live
>>
>>71933642
Is Ramsay gay?
Is it confirmed?
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (128 KB, 346x563) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
128 KB, 346x563
>I have dreamed of giving up the crown. Take ship for the Free Cities with my horse and my hammer, spend my time warring and whoring, that's what I was made for. The sellsword king, how the singers would love me. You know what stops me? The thought of Joffrey on the throne, with Cersei standing behind him whispering in his ear. My son. How could I have made a son like that, Ned?
>>
File: 784px-Rhaeg.jpg (143 KB, 784x600) Image search: [Google]
784px-Rhaeg.jpg
143 KB, 784x600
>>71933574
Watcha gonna do about it, you faggot?
>>
>>71933558
Paraplegics lived very short life spans in ye olde medieval days precisely because they were more prone to getting open wounds and then dying from infection
>>
>jaime kills cersei
thoughts?
>>
>>71933751
Better than arya kills cersei which some arya fags are convinced is going to happen
>>
>>71927995
>Jon Connington
SUBTLE
>>
what if the white walkers kill everyone and take over westeros
>>
>>71933467
>introduce dani with the red preiestesshood
Dany never met her.
>>
File: 1465252823078.jpg (16 KB, 470x246) Image search: [Google]
1465252823078.jpg
16 KB, 470x246
>>71933917
Best ending tbph
>>
>>71933942
figuratively - ie so when mel comes into her orbit later they have had some experience with them
>>
Why did DnD have to butcher the cold hands plot so badly though?
>>
>>71929173
This
>>
File: Epic Ending.jpg (68 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Epic Ending.jpg
68 KB, 640x360
>>71933951
>>
File: 1367535137581.png (347 KB, 736x354) Image search: [Google]
1367535137581.png
347 KB, 736x354
>>71934083
>>
>>71933709
He seemed pretty into myranda
>>
File: Epic Ending Again.jpg (72 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Epic Ending Again.jpg
72 KB, 640x360
>>71934135
>>
>>71927995
>Rhaegar's buttbuddy advocating for the Baratheons
interesting
>>
>>71927861
>Hack and Dumber kill off the Direwolves because the most expensive show on television can't afford CGI

So what's the next CGI creation to vanish out of the story? It can't be the dragons, so who is next? Undead and the Others? Magic? Sam and the Citadel?
>>
>>71933721
why did he hate "his" kids again?
>>
did you guys like the high sparrow
>>
>>71934590
I liked him blown into a million smaller sparrows
>>
>>71927995
If the Stormlords were backing Gendry, it'd be cause he's puppet to them.

The boy can't read, knows nothing about politics, leading, strategy or real fighting.

And everyone who saw the Stormlords crowning him would know it's cause he's a puppet and not a real person to follow.
>>
Where any of the Targaryens gay?
>>
File: HiTom.png (3 MB, 1132x1068) Image search: [Google]
HiTom.png
3 MB, 1132x1068
Cast him.
>>
File: 07b.jpg (54 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
07b.jpg
54 KB, 640x480
>>71927995
>>
>>71934914
Maybe when Daenerys and Yara shack up.
>>
>>71934930
Bran's secret paramore.
>>
howland wasn't there in the season finale because he wouldnt kneel to a bastard targ fucking shit
>>
>>71934930
My boyfu
>>
>>71933735
Overthrow a 300 year Dynasty
>>
>>71934518
Because Joffrey was a cartoon villain.
>>
>>71933735
Nice armor. Did your husband weld it for you?
>>
>>71935005
hes waiting for his daughter to come back with the true king anyway
>>
File: 1414518828505.jpg (42 KB, 292x324) Image search: [Google]
1414518828505.jpg
42 KB, 292x324
i havent visited /got/ since the finale

where are we? catch me up to date
>>
File: Robb arrives at Harrenhal.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Robb arrives at Harrenhal.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>71934407
Its not that they can't afford CGI, its that the direwolves are difficult, time-consuming, and expensive to do because they're live action wolves filmed against a greenscreen and then blended into shots. They're also filmed in Canada and apparently it's more expensive and difficult because of that
>>
Can someone post friendship ended with Rob Stark, Walder Frey is my best friend now?
>>
File: magthemighty.jpg (54 KB, 480x343) Image search: [Google]
magthemighty.jpg
54 KB, 480x343
How come everybody made such a stink when Wun Wun died, but nobody gave half a groat about Mag the Mighty?
>>
Who enacted trial by combats? Which king did it?
>>
>>71927861
Just watched Sansa get raped
She's ruined now. Fucking Ramsay.
>>
>>71935247
I don't think it's clear, but one interesting aspect that didn't get played up that much (and really should have been when it was banned) was that it was a right only held by noblemen. Smallfolk couldn't request it. To that end, it seems like the kind of thing High Sparrow would have frowned upon, and it would have seemed less on the nose for Tommen to be be so ready and willing to ban it.
>>
>>71935222
I completely forgot he existed until this moment. To answer your question, we didn't spend much time with him, and narratively the Wildlings were antagonists at that point.
>>
File: 1329086457593.jpg (49 KB, 553x484) Image search: [Google]
1329086457593.jpg
49 KB, 553x484
>>71933917
What if the White Walkers are akchooally marching south to save the Seven Kingdoms from a crazy bitch with three dragons?
>>
>>71935222
why did he get one of those pops anyway
>>
>>71935247
They don't say, but it has been around since at least the coming of the Andals. It was probably a cultural holdover from before the Seven Kingdoms existed.
>>
>>71935247
I think it was whichever Targaryan fought the Faith Militants to a draw.

One of the ways they weakened the Seven was by making trial by combat the legal code over the ecclesiastical courts.
>>
>>71931015
I would "adopt" Maisie as my fuckdoll
>>
>>71935260
>implying

Rapesansa is best Sansa.

And now she'll appreciate even more a dude who takes his time and puts her pleasure first, like Jon
>>
>>71935410
because Funko might actually be run by autistic people. Same reason Viserion, the Son of the Harpy, and a random unsullied got figures but not Bran.
>>
>>71927995
Cogman if you're reading this please make it happen

it's even better than GRRM's young griff arc
>>
>>71927861
Fuck Cersi
Fuck the traitorous Nights Watch
Fuck the Sandsnakes
Fuck the Red Witch
Fuck the shitty CGI
Fuck Ramsey
Fuck the Khals
>>
>>71935487
There's virtually no Bran merchandise at all. Not even meming, but I think it might actually be and "ableist" thing. Toy makers are run by strangely old school people with strangely old school beliefs about what people will buy. Take Ike Perlmutter (one of the heads of Marvel and a man who made his fortune as a toy maker) for instance. For years he refused to make Black Widow figures because "girls don't buy action figures and boys won't buy female action figures." I think it's entirely possible that the people who handle GoT licensing are under the impression that no one would want to buy a toy version of a cripple.
>>
>>71935482
If she's not pure she's just another fucking whore.
Not gonna lie tho, her screams got me hard
>>
>>71934714
renly was a puppet of the tyrells and everyone was ok with him
>>
>>71935584
I can see that being a valid point from the perspective of someone selling toys to kids, why would a kid want to play with a Bran figure? But Game of Thrones is pretty much the farthest thing from family programming. The people buying the figures are collectors.
>>
Remember when the Jonsa Autist said he'd stop posting Jonsa shipping faggotry when Bradamante got banned a month ago?

What happened to that?
>>
File: gotnycc2014.jpg (70 KB, 610x789) Image search: [Google]
gotnycc2014.jpg
70 KB, 610x789
>>71935584
I do like the Bran/Hodor statue
>>
>>71935754
a bit gay 2bh
>>
>>71935754
H O L D T H E D O O R
>>
>>71935584
maybe this year since he walks around and shit now lol
>>
>>71935487
The real reason is probably because all their shitty figures use the same mold and there isn't one that can make a model sitting down.
>>
>>71935909
i think they can make them however they want, i know that theres a groot pop thats inside of a flower pot for example
>>
File: laughingjurors[1].png (1 MB, 835x631) Image search: [Google]
laughingjurors[1].png
1 MB, 835x631
>>71928903
>To quote Eminem
>>
>>71935909

do they still have this mold laying around somewhere
>>
File: 1428601540415.jpg (363 KB, 1000x603) Image search: [Google]
1428601540415.jpg
363 KB, 1000x603
>>71932700
>the Targaryens basically got lucky multiple times and had shitty firstborn heirs die off and an unlikely much more competent kid get the reigns multiple times

they got """""lucky""""" alright

I'm 100% sure the Maesters had nothing to do with it
>>
File: 1459568379683.gif (2 MB, 325x235) Image search: [Google]
1459568379683.gif
2 MB, 325x235
>>71930491
>they need to do way instain mother

Lmao I haven't seen that in years.
>>
>>71935966
not making a season 1 or 2 bran in that pose was a missed opportunity
>>
File: 1467315164251.gif (579 KB, 268x268) Image search: [Google]
1467315164251.gif
579 KB, 268x268
>only posters left in late night /got/ are the pedos
>>
>>71936063
who is a pedo
>>
>>71936074
branfags
>>
>>71936121
youre easily triggered
>>
>>71927995
What is the finale, season seven episode seven going to be /got/?

It should've been the finale for six, what with the faith and all. I guess it could be Dany's coronation or something.
>>
File: 45454.jpg (23 KB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
45454.jpg
23 KB, 400x250
greywater watch when?
>>
File: 1465426288870.jpg (63 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
1465426288870.jpg
63 KB, 650x650
>>71931015
those fucking THIGHS
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 512x512
Why doesn't Davos care about his Family back home? He seems to have just forgotten they exist
>>
>>71934930
Satin
>>
>>71936487
what family

in the show he only had 1 son who died at blackwater
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-07-13-10h15m59s836.png (903 KB, 1280x738) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-07-13-10h15m59s836.png
903 KB, 1280x738
But how did she know?
>>
>>71935619
Angry muslim detected.
>>
>>71936547
His wife and other sons
>>
>>71932647
Nah, Chinese system was the best.

Assload of consorts, assload of heirs, all the heirs are educated, and the one the exhibits the greatest noblesse oblige which the chinks called the mandate of heaven wins.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 89

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.