[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who ended up being the biggest cuck in the universe?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: biggest cuck in the universe.jpg (86 KB, 520x520) Image search: [Google]
biggest cuck in the universe.jpg
86 KB, 520x520
Who ended up being the biggest cuck in the universe?
>>
Well only one of them made a video about how great it is to be a cuck
>>
Without a doubt Maddox.

I might disagree with a lot of what Coconuts says, but at least he doesn't shield himself from criticism like Maddox does.
>>
Fucking jap, why wont he just make a board for celebrities/internet culture already
>>
>>71927002
Dick Masterson and Maddox have both been on television.

Suck it, nerd.
>>
This shit is pretty much Project Badass: Audio Edition
>>
>>
Their new podcasts suck balls, and are unlistinable.
>>
>>71927473
>not liking The Dick Show

You are objectively incorrect.
>>
>>71927910
Listened to the new one with the tranny

Fucking awful
>>
>>71927989
Yeah, probably the weakest episode. The rest have been great.
>>
>>71927989
What the fuck, why do they have a tranny?
>>
>>71927910
I don't see much of a point to it and stirring up shit with Maddox got old. They need to get their shit together and get back because they both suck on their own.
>>
>>71928061
I wish that the Biggest Problem was still around, but I really dig having a weekly fireside chat with Dick.
>>
>>71928102
To be honest it's super lame having him introduce a guest every week
>>
>>71927989
The others are good but I'm struggling to get through the tranny episode myself
>>
>>71928126
I understand. I find that the strongest parts of the shows are when Dick starts ranting.
>>
>>71928102
I can see how that's enjoyable to some but I like podcasts that have more of a...I guess, goal? I'm not really sure how to put it. Biggest Debate has that still, but from what I've heard it's Maddox talking to himself, which is also something I hate.

>>71928126
I agree with you. I might be inclined to listen more if he had a good, permanent co-host.

>>71928178
That's what I don't like. In some episodes, at times it felt like the guest never got to speak.
>>
>>71928061
They did have great chemistry, but Maddox is too much of an egotistical butthurt micro-manager to swallow his pride and do what makes sense: getting team king retard rant-a-thon back up and running

Tim Chainz called it
>Madeoff you's a beeeach
>>
>>71928345
Considering the nature of the show, I feel like it should've been obvious that with how Maddox is, it was definitely going to end at some point.

I think at the very least they could've kept it going by passing the torch to a new hosts so that more problems could be covered. I'm sure they could've found people well-suited for it.
>>
So what are some podcasts or youtube series or whatever worth watching nowadays?
>>
OFFICIAL DICK SHOW GUEST POWER RANKING
1. Velvet Father
2. Teetotle Wrestleman
3. Black IT Guy
4. Vice writer girl
5. That shitty spineless milquetoast with all the vocal fry and uptalk from episode 3
Haven't listened to the tranny episode yet but trannies always have horrible voices so I'm probably giving this week a miss.

Also I never got the Coconuts hate. Sure he was liberal, but no more than Maddox and I thought he was funny
also sage for not /tv/
>>
>>71929382
No one hated him until Maddox replaced Dick with him on one episode and talked about something anti-SJW's jump all over. They never forgot about it.
>>
>>71929382
Asterios' actual jokes are hit and miss, but "I'M A DIGITAL CYBERDEMON" always cracks me up
>>
>>71929447
>anti-SJW's
You mean normal people? btw you didn't need the apostrophe there.
>>
>it's a "Maddox is openly biased towards one side of his debate" episode
>it's a "Maddox argues about a non-issue no one gives a fuck about" episode
>>
>>71929797
Don't give a fuck, and no. The people who will jump on an innocuous statement because it's "SJW". They have no ability to think for themselves like regular SJW's and it turns into a massive circle jerk of people reaffirming their opinions.

Literally- nothing but kids getting offended, but for different things.
>>
I would like to see Milo Yiannopoulos on the Dick Show. He would agree with Dick a lot but he's such a huge faggot he'd piss people off at the same time.
>>
>>71930118
I'm not sure how well Milo would do paired with a real comedian instead of political commentators. It'd be one of the better episodes if it works though
>>
>>71930605
>I'm not sure how well Milo would do paired with a real comedian

Joe Rogen doesn't count I take it
>>
>>71931411
Joe Rogan doesn't try to do comedy on his podacst, he just talks about shit. It's different from how The Dick Show is organized
>>
>>71926808

Do you even have to ask?

Madcucks.
>>
File: Bella Ramsey.jpg (15 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
Bella Ramsey.jpg
15 KB, 240x320
>>71927002
>why wont he just make a board for celebrities/internet culture already

this
>>
File: 1467395120000.png (248 KB, 1132x1000) Image search: [Google]
1467395120000.png
248 KB, 1132x1000
>>71927910

He just invited a tranny and said it was his best friend
>>
>>71931762
she was funnier than the black guy
>>
>>71931762
Sounds like Billy Eichner
was an alright guest
Trumps letter from "Marvel" was the funniest bit in all of his podcasting era shit was hilarious.
>>
>>71931826

the token guest is winning the is a rage contest according to Dick
>>
/tv/ should approve of this weeks dick show. He goes on about women and niggers replacing white male characters in everything.
>>
>>71932009
>Black Panther becomes "the most oppressed class of person in the modern world: a poor white man applying to college"
Dick doesn't need Milo as a guest, he's already become him
>>
>>71932223
Shut up maddox
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.