[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Everyone in the village dies because of him >Man who helped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: PoeDameronHS-Fathead.png (506 KB, 576x768) Image search: [Google]
PoeDameronHS-Fathead.png
506 KB, 576x768
>Everyone in the village dies because of him
>Man who helped him gets his head chopped off
>Time to quip
>>
>>71925996

I'm guessing you only watch adult cinema like the works of Zack Snyder?
>>
>>71925996
Who quips first? I quip first? You quip first?
>>
>>71925996
Star War is hell
>>
Worst scene in the film, I had to suppress a groan
>>
>>71926077
>Implying I enjoy any capeshit
>>
Such a shitty quip to boot. Would've been better if he just said "screw you'
>>
>>71926077
Zack Snyder would make an awesome Star Wars movie. If they ever do a prequel remake, they should hire him.
>>
>>71925996
im not a TFA lover but the fact that he actually quiped in a situation like that defined his character for the audience

Han did the exact same in the OT iirc
>>
>>71926360
Like when?
>>
File: fvww.jpg (308 KB, 1280x1927) Image search: [Google]
fvww.jpg
308 KB, 1280x1927
>this is the guy who cucked a real human bean
>>
is quip the new cuck?
>>
>>71925996
Quips have happened in real life t b f. Thermopylae with the shade

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laconic_phrase
>>
>>71925996
why wouldnt you quip?
>>
>>71926390
dunno in some dangerous situation like when they were dressed up as stormtroopers
>>
>>71926390
LIke when dozens of Rebels died above the Death Star and he does a goofy yell.
>>
>>71926326

Of course. I can't wait to see the scene where Chewbacca rapes C-3P0. Or the one where Han snaps Boba Fetts neck as a form of commentary on the Iraq War.
>>
>>71925996

Pilots are known for being cocky.
>>
>>71925996
Was he a Mary Sue?
>>
I absolutely hate quips, the only way I could tolerate his quipping because it fit his character. He should have been the only one in the movie that was aloud to pull those off. Making Finn a hardcore quipper was a bad idea, did not fit his character at all. The only time I cringed when watching this film was when Finn spouted out quips and lines that didn't fit him AT ALL. Again, Poe was fine, I thought it worked with him, and he actually pulled it off.
>>
>>71929708
No.
>>
So is he gay or what
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.