[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seeing a gun in a movie poster is triggering now. http://ww
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: bourne.png (272 KB, 951x621) Image search: [Google]
bourne.png
272 KB, 951x621
Seeing a gun in a movie poster is triggering now.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/lena-dunham-calls-altering-gun-910441
>>
Surely there's a law against inciting people to vandalize property en masse... Isn't there?
>>
File: catreaction.jpg (30 KB, 480x477) Image search: [Google]
catreaction.jpg
30 KB, 480x477
>>71925154

Everything's triggering to leftists these days. They can't walk out of their own house without getting triggered, let alone turning on the TV or computer. At this point, after several years of this shit, I've become completely desensitised to the liberal agenda. When they call you a racist, Islamophobic, sexist, misogynistic, homophobic simply for existing you know they don't really have any argument but more so an agenda.
>>
Matthew Damon said he doesn't like guns so they're doing him a favor.
>>
>if we vandalize posters it will make black people less murderous and violent
>>
File: rojava-antifa.png (216 KB, 441x283) Image search: [Google]
rojava-antifa.png
216 KB, 441x283
>>71925334
leftists=/=liberals
>>
>>71925334

The truth is, most of them don't even HAVE an agenda that they personally understand. They don't really have strong principles either. They're just constantly tripping over themselves trying to look like "the good guy," and unleashing all of their pent-up rage on whoever happens to be "the bad guy" of the day. Same as always.

Today's angry liberals are yesterday's Puritan witch-hunters, they're just going with the flow.
>>
>>71925454
Fuck off with the whole 'classical liberalism' shit you cuck. You're not smart. The word has become synonymous with the American Democrat party and their beta voters.
>>
>>71925154
First the Mystique nonsense now this. Liberals are out of control.
>>
>>71925526
Only in America.
>>
You all are dumb as fuck. She's making fun of him because he said he wants guns banned but he stars in movies with guns. Jesus why do I come to this place
>>
>>71925320
You can't vandalise a fucking advert. They shove it down the public's throat and the public can change it any fucking way they please.

>>71925334
Please; there's nothing 'left' about the destruction of imagery and cultural symbols that offend your ideology.

This is just narcissism at best and authoritarianism at worst.
>>
>>71925554
We're talking about America, faggot. Fuck off back to Belarus or wherever you're from.
>>
>>71925154
Why has a pedo dyke become the leading voice of the left?
>>
there's at least one gun in like every movie poster

except elmo goes to grouchland, i dont think there's one in there
>>
>>71925576
That implication is not apparent in the description whatsoever. Don't project your autismal perceptions onto this whale to make her more appealing to yourself.
>>
>>71925726
You're just too ignorant to have understood it.
>>
File: communist faggot.jpg (123 KB, 500x638) Image search: [Google]
communist faggot.jpg
123 KB, 500x638
>>71925622

Pic related: (You)
>>
>>71925673
It's not like a rugged masculine white man would be the face of the modern Democrat party
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 438x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 438x360
>>71925622
>>
>>71925829
autism detected
>>
>>71925878
You say that like seizing the means of production and forming a dictatorship of the proletariat would be a bad thing.
>>
>>71925154
Matt Damon wants America to ban guns while starring in a movie that celebrates gun violence. They're mocking Matt Damon, not guns. Please try not to be retarded in future. Reacting to things out of context is what you hate SJW's for.
>>
These retards need to stop calling themselves liberals.

They are as bad as conservatards like Jack Thompson and One Million moms.

I do think ads permeate soceity too much and violent ads in the face of kids, especially in cities, is a problem.

At the same time, they are coming across as pro-censorship assholes.

If anything they should just complain about ads being in people's faces 24/7.

Yet Lena Dunham surely likes her ass plastered everywhere. Probrably would say her in her underwear on a bilboard is some feminist achivement.
>>
>>71925154
That's ironic considering Damon is an anti-gun cuck.
>>
>>71925365
if he really wanted to take a stand on guns he'd refuse to use them in movies
>>
>>71925154
Its weird but that looks really cool. Also Bourne has never really fetishist guns its always been a prop.
>>
>>71928533
> implying actors condone what their characters do in film

Do you think Anthony Hopkins thinks cannibalism should be legal?

It is fiction, people.
Stop trying to censor it.
It isn't real.
>>
>>71926126
>seizing
They can't even say the word. kek, say it with me now, "stealing"
>>
>>71926126

wew lad
>>
>>71925154
>World, if we could remove Lena Dunham from all Girls ads. I'm so annoyed of pro-fats and unhealthy attitudes.
>>
>be average, mentally healthy, law abiding citizen
>see picture of gun on movie billboard
>become deranged lunatic and go on shooting rampage

probably happens all the time
>>
>>71928726
>Do you think Anthony Hopkins thinks cannibalism should be legal?

I do.
>>
i feel like if i cared about this at all and looked into it it would turn out the thing in op is trolling.
>>
>>71925154
it's still in the exact same shape as a gun and you can see his finger on the trigger (irony)

what does this accomplish exactly?
>>
I wish Dunham would just rot from her cunt straight through her fuckin eyeballs
>>
>>71928841
>Peter Sellers likes little girls.
>Javier Bardem condones any kind of murder

BS brah.
>>
>>71925576
DUDE MY PERSONAL BELIEFS ABOUT THE REAL WORLD MUST TRANSLATE EXACTLY TO THE FICTIONAL STORY IM PORTRAYING OTHERWISE IM JUST A BIG FAT HYPOCRITE LMAO
>>
>>71928726
But they all agree guns in media is a problem but they still accept roles and write scripts with guns in them
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.