[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Drive, starring Ryan Gossling as a zany uber driver who always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: mike on movies.png (654 KB, 797x480) Image search: [Google]
mike on movies.png
654 KB, 797x480
>Drive, starring Ryan Gossling as a zany uber driver who always finds himself at the wrong at the wrong time
>Fight Club with the soundtrack replaced with 90s one hit wonders like Tubthumping, Barbie Girl, Who Let the Dogs Out and Mambo Number Five
>a Blues Brothers remake starring Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum

pick one to be subjected to
>>
File: 1463662013067.png (169 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
1463662013067.png
169 KB, 500x275
I pick option 2
>>
>>71924321
They all sound amazing. I like n°3 the most
>>
2 > 3 > 1

It's actually understandable that Ryan Gosling would be awkward while driving strangers. Would lose the charm of the original Drive.
>>
>>71924321
>uber driver
>>
>>71924321
Option 2 without question, sounds like fun
>>
I'd do Blues Brothers, but that's mostly because I think Aykroyd and Belushi are really overrated.
>>
File: 1463487261157.gif (265 KB, 255x219) Image search: [Google]
1463487261157.gif
265 KB, 255x219
>>71924814
wot?
>>
>>71924837
Aykroyd is a fucking retard and Belushi's fat guy comedian schtick just aren't funny.

It wasn't funny when Belushi did it.
It wasn't funny when Farley did it.
And it's not funny when McCarthy does it.
>>
>>71924321
The best thing about the Blues Brothers is the guest stars, so assuming they're of the same calibre and Hill/Tatum do the same thing as Aykroyd and Belushi, that wouldn't be so bad.
>>
>>71924321
Don't act like that doesn't sound better than Blues Brothers 2000.
>>
>>71924321
Not even that bad. How about a Blues Brothers remake starring Amy Poehler and Sarah Silverman?
>>
dont act like the 3rd wouldnt be based af
>>
>>71924321
>Drive, starring Ryan Gossling as a zany uber driver who always finds himself at the wrong at the wrong time
they already did that in drive 2
>>
>>71925291

I was thinking more like Seth Rogan and James Franco.
>>
>>71925291
I like how you didn't say Tina Fey because that would actually be good.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.