[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YUP THATS ME
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: raven-symone-600x450.jpg (109 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
raven-symone-600x450.jpg
109 KB, 600x450
YUP THATS ME
>>
>>71924050

BENE GESSERIT WITCH!!
>>
She shouldn't have lost all that weight, she looked really good chubby.
>>
>>71924050
I've hated this cunt since childhood and use to catch hell from my mom and sisters for it. But in the end I was right.
>>
>>71924323
right about what? You acting like she's the next hitler. When she's just a host of shitty tv show.
>>
did the Cos rape her? is that why she's so JUST?
>>
If only she could prevent this future
>>
Man, must have had a really bad vision.
>>
>>71924050
Cocaine a hell of a drug
>>
>>71924374
Makes sense
>Cosby raped her
>Turns her Lesbian
>Becomes crazy like 99% of Lesbians do

She'll be homeless by the end of the decade, guaranteed.
>>
>>71924050

I like her style tbqh pham
>>
Cruella DeBaglady chic
>>
>>71924050
To be fair, she does look like a person who could actually see into the future now.
>>
why does she look so old? she's only 30.

so much for black don crack
>>
>>71925253

nigga she looks the fucking same as always

fucking shit
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.