[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
your unpopular /tv/ opinions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: 2.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
2.png
1 MB, 1280x720
post your unpopular opinions so everyone else can call you a faggot

Ghostbusters (1984) is shit. The dry, sarcastic humor falls flat 90% of the time and the jokes are predictable and two dimensional. The 'chemistry' between the group is basically just Bill Murray being a sarcastic prick and all the other characters are forgettable.

The 2016 feminazi remake will be awful but at least it can't taint my opinion of the franchise, because its only a 6/10 to begin with.
>>
Alright, thanks OP. I disagree with your assessment. But if the humour isn't for you, then what can you do?
>>
Is that an unpopular opinion? I'd give it a 7/10 just because I loved the movie when I was a little kid, but your assessment sounds about right
>>
Did anyone else find it weird how after Bill Murray says "It's true, this man has no dick" there is another scene where he desperately yells "WELL THAT'S WHAT I HEARD" like he doesn't want everyone to think he's gay for having checked the other guy's dick size? What's up with that?
>>
>>71923933
ghostbusters is widely seen as the pinnacle of comedy films, just look at the shitstorm everyone is kicking up about the remake, that would only happen if the original was close to the hearts of many.
>>
I never understood what's a Haydenjaeger, is it a drink?
>>
File: 1460608758964.jpg (226 KB, 890x890) Image search: [Google]
1460608758964.jpg
226 KB, 890x890
>>71923890

>The Jews orchestrated the Holocaust hoax and perpetuated its lies through Allied/Communist alliance propaganda after winning the war
>Hitler was a good guy and did nothing wrong
>Multiculturalism is a Jewish agenda propagated by the Jewish run media to enforce it onto all white countries and white countries alone to racially displace whites in their homelands
>Modern women have succumbed to decadence and vapidness due to our culturally Marxist and stagnating and declining societies?
>The Matrix sequels were alright
>>
>>71924027
someone just watched the RLM re:review of ghostbusters :^)

cute that you tried to play that off as an original thought though
>>
File: 1421521524124.jpg (46 KB, 477x350) Image search: [Google]
1421521524124.jpg
46 KB, 477x350
>shit
>6/10
>>
>>71924029

>that would only happen if the original was close to the hearts of many

You must not be American
>>
>>71924060
>The Matrix sequels were alright
literally worse than hitler
>>
File: 1437585514366.gif (2 MB, 280x296) Image search: [Google]
1437585514366.gif
2 MB, 280x296
ITT: anons shitposting ironically after watching the RLM re:view
>>
File: mein-chill.jpg (13 KB, 239x211) Image search: [Google]
mein-chill.jpg
13 KB, 239x211
>>71924060
>agreed
>obviously fact
>agreed
>I think you had a stroke while typing this one out?
>1&2 were good 3 was inexcusable

prettylegit/10
>>
File: th.jpg (13 KB, 300x214) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
13 KB, 300x214
>>71924181
the new re:view did inspire me to make this post, but only because it reminded me how much i actually disliked the original ghostbusters, and how little i care if the new 2016 one is trash, no irony here bruv
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.