[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one that really hates Suicide Squad as a concept?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: suishit squad.jpg (490 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
suishit squad.jpg
490 KB, 1800x1200
Am I the only one that really hates Suicide Squad as a concept?

>Lol so edgy criminals who have to do what we say cause they got bombs inside them cuz we're the big bad evil shady government lmao!
>>
Wasn't this exact same thread made yesterday?
>>
Why is that cara chick never in any of the group photos
>>
>>71923083
She removes her bomb, betrays the team and become one of the antagonists.
>>
>>71923127
What a bitch
>>
>>71923018
where do you think you are?

http://archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/suicide%20squad%20am%20i%20the%20only%20one%20concept/
>>
File: amusement.jpg (46 KB, 440x388) Image search: [Google]
amusement.jpg
46 KB, 440x388
>>71923540
I don't get it

who would do this? why?
>>
if it werent supervillains it would be better
>>
>>71923602
That's the whole point dummy
>>
>>71922988
From what I understand, the missions they go on are such that the government need to be unaccountable. However, I see no reason why having a seemingly random non-complimentary assortment of criminals suddenly form an organised group despite having no apparent motive wouldn't arouse suspicion.
>>
>>71922988
Yes because you are a gaint faggot
>>
File: 503748.jpg (35 KB, 225x300) Image search: [Google]
503748.jpg
35 KB, 225x300
>>71923540
>>
File: joker-leto.jpg (36 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
joker-leto.jpg
36 KB, 612x380
>>71922988
No you're not. The pics are all cringe [pic related], it's made for the manchildren crowd. They are a highly profitable demographic ripe for exploiting because they're mostly autistic.
>>
>>71924665
This. I hoped it would be DC's answer to Deadpool - a stupid but entertaining light-hearted experiment. The 2edgy4u marketing and PG-13 rating indicates that this isn't going to happen.
>>
>>71922988
I mean, they also get time shaved off their sentence if they comply and survive, its not just the threat being held over them
>>
File: 1458334010431.jpg (55 KB, 440x460) Image search: [Google]
1458334010431.jpg
55 KB, 440x460
>>71922988
Jesus fucking Christ, does Harley Quinn's sweatshirt actually say "Property of the Joker" on it?

I'm fucking done. That is actually lamer than "Damaged".
>>
>>71922988
16 “What shall I say about this nation? These people are like children playing, who say to their little friends,
17 ‘We played wedding and you weren’t happy, so we played funeral but you weren’t sad.’
18 For John the Baptist doesn’t even drink wine and often goes without food, and you say, ‘He’s crazy.’[f]
19 And I, the Messiah,[g] feast and drink, and you complain that I am ‘a glutton and a drinking man, and hang around with the worst sort of sinners!’ But brilliant men like you can justify your every inconsistency!”*
>>
>>71924600
Because super-villains are
A. Likely not going to tell the police their master plan if they get caught

and

B. People like Harley Quinn don't even have a motive half the time, they just like destroying shit.

Its a very good premise. If they get caught they either dont spill, or they try to tell the police the FBI set them up, and who the fuck would believe that? If they run they explode.
>>
I really don't get this meme
>>
>>71924915
Don't they die anyway if they get caught? Why wouldn't they try to take the government down with them? All it would take is for one of them to get lucky and spill enough information before they were killed.

Surely people would get suspicious at a random yet organised group of supervillains with identical collars which all explode at the same time upon being caught?
>>
>>71924915
>People like Harley Quinn don't even have a motive half the time, they just like destroying shit.
Why would such a person therefore be operating as some part of an elite unit? That would raise questions.
>>
Sad that you have to explain basic plot points to adults. I'm on 4channel, wtf am I talking about?
>>
>>71922988
>Deadshot
>No mask

So, it's just Will Smith with a gun.
>>
>>71922988
R
>>
>>71926288

He wears a mask, dipshit. Just not all the time.
>>
jared leto's joker looks retarded
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.