[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This movie was rad. Patrick Stewart got to be someone other than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 310x163) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 310x163
This movie was rad. Patrick Stewart got to be someone other than a wise old man with good intentions. Nothing that happened was really unrealistic and the cast was generally unknown enough that everyone tried hard to perform their roles.

I really liked the accuracy of punk tour style in the first half, but it could have used more crust.

inb4 anti nazi propaganda
>>
some of the stuff I don't get why they did, like opting to hold the gun through the door rather than doing LITERALLY ANY OTHER METHOD

or trying to bust out the door rather than waiting for them to come to them.

Also not sure if it was my copy but after both big firefights it started to jump back and forth through separate scenes.

8.5/10 horror though
>>
>>71921116
>rad
couldnt even get through it
>>
It was ok. I don't think the audience gets to spend enough time with the nazis though. There are multiple revelations throughout the movie that have no impact because they have to do with characters in the compound who we don't know much about, or we almost never see.
>>
>>71921184
Yea I don't know why they thought that would be a good idea. I don't understand why they would give the gun up honestly, did they think the cops would believe the skinheads instead of 4 nonskinheads and the dead girls best friend?

And
>we'll give you the gun but we keep the bullets
Did they really not think the gun owner had more bullets?

I excuse it because they were kind of stupid, plus panic.

>>71921240
Yea that whole bit where the guy went traitor almost went somewhere but then was instantly canceled
>>
>>71921355
yeah that's why it's not as bad a problem since they were all under obvious terror and stress
>>
File: csb.jpg (61 KB, 477x396) Image search: [Google]
csb.jpg
61 KB, 477x396
>>71921210
>>
I thought that dog at the end was going to kill that last skinhead and then the police would show up and arrest the last two since there were no more witnesses
>>
>>71921476
i thought the dog was gonna run back to town and lead the cops back there just as the last 2 die
>>
>>71921517
Do you think they still go to jail? All the murders at the bar were justified but the last 3 they went out of their way to fuck those guys up instead of escape and call the police. Plus they shot bossman in the back 3 times.
>>
File: p03sh710[1].jpg (18 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
p03sh710[1].jpg
18 KB, 480x270
First half was 10/10
Second half kind of struggled but was still pretty good.

Wish that pic related didn't get such a horrible death but I suppose that's part of the movie's charm.

>>71921570
I'm not sure, I think that under the circumstances they would've mostly gotten away with it since they were still in danger, though the girl might've went to jail since she instigated the violence in those cases.
>>
>>71921570
they would probably get arrested and interrogated. If they are smart and stick to the same story, I think they would be find. If not the girl would just pin it on the guy, since she's ruthless.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.