[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the FUCK was his fucking problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Insidious_Smile.png (1 MB, 1297x799) Image search: [Google]
Insidious_Smile.png
1 MB, 1297x799
What the FUCK was his fucking problem?
>>
What an asshole
>>
>>71920192
He knew that a powerful race of aliens from another dimension were going to invade the entire galaxy so he assembled an army and super weapon as quickly as he could to fight them
>>
>>71920262
So Sheev was the protagonist/hero all along?
>>
That he was *the senate* aka the living embodiment of corruption and self-serving attitude of the Republic or democracy in general.

Truly p o t t e r y Lucas.
>>
>>71920323
Of course. He was the most likeable character in the prequels after all?
>>
>>71920376
>?
You don't sound so sure
>>
>>71920418
Typo. I'm tired
>>
File: sheev looks.png (144 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
sheev looks.png
144 KB, 256x256
>>71920192
>What the FUCK was his fucking problem?
he rl loved democracy
>>
test
>>
He was jealous as fuck of his master's powers (the same way Anakin is jealous of Obi-wan in the movie) so he killed him and dedicated the rest of his life to achieving UNLIMITED POWAAAR.
He was basically compensating in politics for his shortcomings in the darkside.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.