[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I watch this piece of shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-07-13_00-04-24.png (1 MB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-13_00-04-24.png
1 MB, 1280x800
Should I watch this piece of shit?
>>
>>71919799

>should I watch pure kino

Want to know how I know you're a pleb?
>>
>>71919799

No.
>>
Watch the movie and decide for yourself
>>
>>71919799
no you shouldn't watch it, it's for the thinking man and you seem to be unable to make your own decisions.
>>
>>71919894
i've already seen the theatrical version.
>>
is that lawrence of arabia?
>>
>>71919916
If you liked the theatrical cut then yes. If you didn't like the theatrical cut, then no. You'll just be watching a slightly better but longer version of a film you won't like.
>>
It's probably the best blockbuster in a decade so yes
>>
WHAT'S THE FUCKIN NAME OF THAT MOVIE
>>
>>71920585
Captain America: Civil War
>>
>>71920585

try opening the image, retarded cunt
>>
>>71920630
lol'd pretty hard
>>
>>71920585
Problem Child 2
>>
>>71919799
It definitely better but doesn't help the core flaws: it's still a miserable drull of a movie. It's still murder man vs hypocritical objectivist. We see more Superman saving people but it's still Superman begrudging and reluctantly saving people. Lex's plan still doesn't make sense. Superman's dislike of Batman still doesn't make sense. Lois still goes back for the spear for no reason.

Oh and the dream sequence thing now makes EVEN LESS sense.
>>
>>71920585
RARBG.COM
>>
>>71922444
>Oh and the dream sequence thing now makes EVEN LESS sense.

how?
>>
>>71919799
How about you develop your own goddamned opinion for once and not be one of the mindless idiots who repeats what other people have to say. Its a great movie.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (95 KB, 400x452) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
95 KB, 400x452
HEY O'CONNELL

IT LOOKS TO ME LIKE I'VE GOT ALL THE HORSES
>>
>>71919799
yes
>>
Do it
>>
>>71919799
God, I forgot that sequence.

Fucking no. Just no. It's such a fucking garbage film. Save your time, OP.
>>
Only people that want you to watch just want you to waste 3 hours of your life.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.