[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
seriously what the hell was his problem ? superman had real reasons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5
File: batman-v-superman-trailer.png (475 KB, 1053x597) Image search: [Google]
batman-v-superman-trailer.png
475 KB, 1053x597
seriously what the hell was his problem ? superman had real reasons to fight batman but batman had no fucking reasons, it was clear from the beginning that superman was one of the good guys
>>
>>71919781
Everyone's motivation in this movie was paper thin
>>
>>71919781
Just like half the population of the U.S. had their brains broken by 9/11 he had his brain broken by space 9/11. He paraphrases Dick Cheney's One Percent Doctrine for fucks sake.
>>
>>71919973
Your understanding of anything seems paper thin.
>>
anyways, how are they gonna deal with the fact that doomsday and superman are radioactive after being hit with a nuke? Are they gonna ignore this?
>>
>>71920375
How about Superman's costume being in one piece after nuke?
>>
His moral compass went haywire because he hadn't gotten over his parents' death and he felt like he was dishonoring their legacy. He say Clark more like a threat than a man, and thought that killing him would be the only thing that matters.

He literally explains his motivation to Alfred in the Batcave and inside burnt Wayne manor.

The three dreams also address all of this.
>>
>>71920518
hi dumbass!
>>
>>71920528
*He sees Clark
>>
>>71920357
>T00D33p41 meme.
>People actually use it as an argument.
Not even talking about you since you're actually just baiting but still, people using it fucking makes my autistic side rage, why do people this is a excuse?
>>
>>71919781
It's funny, because even though shills for the movie try to pretend that there's more significance to the MARTHA scene, it literally is just Batman and Superman deciding they're friends because their moms have the same name.

Sure, you can say Batman realizes that Superman is a man like he is and has a family, and thus by killing him he's depriving someone of a loved one as what he was subjected to as a child, but this inspires no change in Batman, he goes right back to mass murdering people not even 10 minutes later. Superman, meanwhile, despite his whole reason for going after Batman in the first place was due to his mass murdering, simply stops caring that Batman kills people.
>>
>>71920590
>excuse
wait, you're unironically stupid?
>>
>>71920640
>he goes right back to mass murdering people not even 10 minutes later. Superman, meanwhile, despite his whole reason for going after Batman in the first place was due to his mass murdering, simply stops caring that Batman kills people.
wew lad imagine being this stupid
>>
>>71920688
>insults instead of refutes

Sure is SJW is here
>>
>>71920375

>anyways, how are they gonna deal with the fact that doomsday and superman are radioactive after being hit with a nuke?

Superman may have become irradiated but his body absorbing yellow sunlight would have fought it off like a disease til he returned to normalcy, no doubt his Kryptonian super science costume would also negate the effect rather than retain any kind of harmful radiation, as for Doomsday, it was just another energy source to absorb and convert into something else.
>>
>>71920784
protip: doomsday
>>
>>71920653
It is a excuse for being a lazy cunt, if something is important for the plot and the director doesn't make it clear, like character motivation, the movie is failing.
If you get out of a movie and says "i don't get it" and you have to actually read others insight on the matter, not because you're just a braindead fucker, but because the movie actually didn't make it clear to you what it was when it could, then the movie has failed with you.
>>
>>71920839
Doomsday is a useless part of the movie and ruins any delusions of complexity the film has.
>>
>>71920874
Interesting, why is that?
>>
>>71920847
so what you're saying is you're too stupid to understand
>>
>>71919781
>batman but batman had no fucking reasons

Superman caused an alien threat to invade Earth and fuck up Metropolis where Bruce's employees were located. Then the nigga gets a message from a fucked up future showing the world in ruins because of Superman.
>>
>>71919781
So did superman fly around the earth opposite to its spin direction and travel back in time in this flick to disprove einstein?
Did he fly fast enough away from the earth to see the past since light from back then reaches this location only now and disprove einstein?
Did he disprove that Bane was a big guy too and batman was not molded by the darkness?
>>
>>71920923
So, i don't know if you're baiting or if i'm not explaining it well enough (i'm not from an english speaking country after all) or if you're just a stupid fuck.
Anyway.
I did get it.
Lex hates God.
Superman is Superman.
Batman thinks Superman is a threat.
But how weak are those motivations exactly? Lex is not simply a god hater he's actually going insane, and that's used to hide the fact that they had no way to put a physical villain for superman to fight agains't so we can attract the children, what's impossible since those shitty movies are just too grimdark. And while he being a God hater is fine, it's also lazy, it's a simple reason even braindead people will understand (and most will feel personally offended by, making him more hateful than he actually is) simply because they didn't want to go with a complex political and moral arc.
Batman (Give this a look >>71921064 ) has even less of a motivation, and it's not because they didn't try, they did, it's just that it's stupid and out of character as fuck. Batman is a detective, a science man, he should've been able to go to fucking youtube and just see a video of Superman trying to stop the invasion and trying to save people (while doing an utterly horrible job and not even caring that much, but still, let's pretend he did because the movie pretends he did) but instead he just hates superman because reasons, and then he fucking go to war because he had A FUCKING VISION. What's Batman now? A fucking Gipsy?! How can a man of science fucking trust a VISION?! You could argue that he's insane here or something but holly fuck so how is he going to lead the justice league?! That's horrible.
And Superman...
Well he's just Superman, moral reasons and etc...
>>
Bruce Wayne was literally the best developped character in the damn movie. I can't imagine not realising that if you're not a dense motherfucker.
>>
File: paul-dano[2].jpg (91 KB, 618x412) Image search: [Google]
paul-dano[2].jpg
91 KB, 618x412
>>71921253
confirmed literal retard
>>
>>71921308
Thanks for making it clear that it was bait.
>>
>>71921351
You don't understand basic visual storytelling senpai
>>
>>71921253
lmao jesus christ
>>
>>71920640
spotted the retard
>>
>>71921308
All of that is true though. And how does lex luthor know literally anything that is happening in the future? It is a shit movie and if you think it is deep or almost anything is explained you are a fucking fool.
>>
>>71921253
what a retarded subhuman you are
>>
>>71921376
>basic visual storytelling
HahahhagagagsgsggGsga

Are tou fuckung retarded? Do you really think ir is kino.because it has disjointed scenes that don't relate? Did you really buy in to the meme?
>>
>>71919781
Sure is summer in here.
>>
>>71921632
autism
>>
>>71921253
confirmed retard
>>
>>71921253
Autism the post.
>>
>>71921744
Not an argument
>>
File: gotta bat hard.jpg (66 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
gotta bat hard.jpg
66 KB, 1000x500
>>71919781
Jealousy.

>Parents are killed as a child.
>feel the seething painful energy of pure revenge in heart.
>use all resources material and mind to become to ultimate crime stopping machine.
>spend years training and studying.
>Literally every moment of life spent seeking this one goal, everything you do is focused on becoming the bat,the best bat.
>Live a life of sacrifice, pain and struggle, no close friends, just pure focus on becoming the ultimate.

>alien guy shows up, super strength, benevolent, bullet proof.
>alien guy expends very little effort achieving the same thing as batman, and succeeding.
> metropolis, a glorious contemporary utopia filled with happy people. bad things happen but rarely.
> Gotham is basically detroit, batman has if nothing else contributed tomaking it a steaming shit pile of human failure and crime.

makes sense to me, this would make a real movie. I human hero having hero problems, and an alien hero dealing with the petty selfish ego driven drivel of a lesser being.
>>
>>71922862
It baffles me that people think these characters are shallow in the movie.
>>
>>71919781
Superman existence destroys his world (mental), look at the beginning of BvS with the destruction of many buildings in metropolis. Bats being a loony vigilante wanted him held accountable and believes his power is too much.
>>
>>71920528

BUT MUH SHITPOSTING
>>
I can't think of many movies to watch, so this actually worth any attention? I resent Affleck, but it's a new Batman, so I feel like I should see that.
>>
File: 20160711_115643-1.jpg (2 MB, 2498x1399) Image search: [Google]
20160711_115643-1.jpg
2 MB, 2498x1399
>>71921253
Where would he get footage of the Metrpolis battle? Everyone ran from the scene.
>>
Batman's always been racist towards meta's and aliens anon
>>
>>71925619
#alienlivesmatter
>>
>>71924936
It's literally impossible that no one was filming some of the fights, and even if they weren't, i just used it as an example, there are other ways of getting this information.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.