[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which version of Daffy was better?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (293 KB, 2078x2078) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
293 KB, 2078x2078
Which version of Daffy was better?
>>
>>71916907
right was more smug
>>
always thought he was called donald dock or goosey or something

daffy, da fuq
>>
>>71916907
Classic Daffy is vastly superior to Jew Daffy.
>>
>>71918310
Can't blame you, it's pretty much the same character. "Cartoon duck known for getting really mad"
>>
>>71918497
Daffy is actually funny though.
>>
>>71918497
>Daffy is black
>Donald is White

Really makes you think.
>>
>>71916907
I like oldschool Daffy better. His personality was that he was actually daffy, as in crazy. His "hoo hoo!" catch phrase was also one of the more memorable aspects of the character and fit his name perfectly.

They later basically turned him into the Looney Tunes version of Donald Duck-- the cranky foil for the main character with a speech impediment who fucks up all the time.

I like the Looney Tunes Show version of Daffy. He's kind of a compromise between the two versions. He's not as high energy as oldschool Daffy but he's nuttier and more care free than the Chuck Jones Daffy, while still being an an effective foil for Bugs.
>>
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Bulge
>American MPs at these checkpoints grilled troops on things that every American was expected to know, like the identity of Mickey Mouse's girlfriend, (...) though many could not remember or did not know.

Do americans really not know the name of Mickey Mouses' girlfriend?
>>
>>71919199
Elmer Fudd was originally a black guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgNjXeU5OTk
>>
>>71918593
Daffy is a lisping faggot. Donald Duck joined the Army and even fought the Japanese
>>
>>71916907

Daffy ended up acting a lot like Sylvester over time. Kind of weird.
>>
>>71919467
Daffy fought the nazi
>>
File: 34568356939.jpg (61 KB, 469x350) Image search: [Google]
34568356939.jpg
61 KB, 469x350
>>71919467
Daffy Duck did this.
>>
>>71919467
donald duck was also a nazi
>>
As a kid I liked original Daffy, original Porky, and original Bugs better. The ones after them were good too and definitely better than the current ones.

Do they show this shit anywhere anymore? As a kid these with the Merry Melodies, the old Disney cartoons, Fleischer Studios (Betty Boop, Felix the Cat, Popeye...), and a few Terrytoons (Mighty Mouse) were my favorite cartoons to watch.
Hanna-Barbera were hit and miss. I liked Tom and Jerry, and Jetsons and Flintstones were alright... the laugh tracks got really fucking annoying though.
>>
File: Ducknazi.jpg (14 KB, 387x258) Image search: [Google]
Ducknazi.jpg
14 KB, 387x258
>>71919604
Donald Duck is redpilled
>>
>>71920476
They still show them on Cartoon Network/Boomerang if I'm not mistaken
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.