[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one that really hates Suicide Squad as a concept?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: suishit squad.jpg (490 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
suishit squad.jpg
490 KB, 1800x1200
Am I the only one that really hates Suicide Squad as a concept?

>Lol so edgy criminals who have to do what we say cause they got bombs inside them cuz we're the big bad evil shady government lmao!
>>
It's like you didn't even watch the trailers. The concept is Margot Robbie shakes her ass at the audience for 90 minutes, interspersed with rock classics and explosions. If you're not down with that, you're a literal faggot
>>
>>71916568
I don't hate it as a concept but I hate that the film is being made as a response to Guardians of the Galaxy. They should have done Justice League Dark instead.
>>
>>71916568
Do you post this thread every day or every other day? I'm too lazy to search the archives to figure out which one.
>>
>>71916712

Don't forget interracial propoganda.
>>
>>71916568
my only problem is harley being so shoehorned in. shes just a cum dump for joker she has what for abilities, acrobatics? shes fucking retarded and unnecessary.
>>
>>71916568
The only thing I hate about it is that they basically partnered with Hot Topic, meaning if I actually like the movie I am indirectly a faggot.
>>
>>71917707
>harley being so shoehorned in

She has served on the suicide squad in the comics, anon.
>>
>>71916712
Sorry, i'm not attracted to fridges
>>
>>71916568
why do you keep making this thread?
>>
>>71918195
so you're gay?
>>
>>71917707
>shoehorned in

She's the fucking poster girl. I don't disagree with you, but the marketing of this movie is basically "This hot clown plus a few others dudes."
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.