[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did he have to die? IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
Why did he have to die? IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR I LOVED HIM AND I'M NOT GAY
>>
He looks and talks just like my dad. My whole life I had this dream of making a movie where he was in the lead part. Only he could have done it.
The only actor where I feel any actual sadness over his death. I genuinely miss him.
>>
>>71915113
Is your dad a heroin addict?
>>
He killed himself hes a coward
>>
>>71915147
No but my mom is and will likely die very soon.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 1280x546) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 1280x546
>Who are you? What's you're name? Do you have a wife? A girlfriend? Because if you do, I'm gonna find her. I'm gonna hurt her. I'm gonna make her bleed, and cry, and call out your name. And then I'm gonna find you,and kill you right in front of her.
>>
>>71915148
he od on highly potent heroin
>>
>>71914865
I only know him from the hunger games
>>
Why would any actual sane person do fucking Heroin

Especially when you are rich and can live the happy life
>>
>>71915433
He wasn't sane, very very depressed and had other mental issues from what I've read.
>>
>>71915433
Money and fame causes more problems
>>
>>71915433

Fuck you you don't know anything about life
>>
File: smack my bitch up.jpg (159 KB, 1379x900) Image search: [Google]
smack my bitch up.jpg
159 KB, 1379x900
>>71914865

he died happier than most people do.
>>
>>71915767

Downloading Before the Devil knows you're dead right now. God tier movie. I hate happy endings.
>>
>>71914865
>AND I'M NOT GAY

Said no one on /tv/ ever
>>
I started watching some of his films recently the guy is fucking amazing. The Savages and Owning Mahoney were incredible. He really has a wide range of roles he plays.
>>
>>71916067

Definitely. Check out Love Liza. I think that's one of his most underrated roles. The film was directed by his brother as well I think.
>>
File: feelingit.gif (2 MB, 370x454) Image search: [Google]
feelingit.gif
2 MB, 370x454
>>
>>71914865
he was a pervert dude
>>
>>71916248
whay
>>
>>71916248
wheredoyouthinkweare.jpg
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.